Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani

Go down

Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani Empty Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 pm

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/f841ec2b-2db9-484c-9d9c-42fa69eef213

Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani

Turkish delegation discuss trade, investment with Masrour Barzani Kurdistanturkeyborder

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – A Turkish delegation led by Deputy Foreign Minister Sedat Onal visited the Kurdistan Region on Wednesday to discuss bilateral trade, investment, and current developments in the country with a senior Kurdish official.
The delegation met with Chancellor of the Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC) Masrour Barzani, who is also set to become the new prime minister of the autonomous region for the next four years.
“Both sides expressed their readiness to increase bilateral trade and investment, in particular, in the energy and transportation sectors,” the KRSC press office said in a statement.
Over the past decade, Turkish companies have dominated the Kurdistan Region’s economy and have become their primary trading partner with almost $10 billion worth in annual trade between both sides.
Turkey and the Kurdistan Region have already started preparations to open a new border crossing.
Chancellor Barzani urged Onal to play a stronger role in the reconstruction of areas cleared from the Islamic State.

Following the military defeat of the extremist group, announced by Iraq in December 2017, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) stepped up efforts to re-boost investment and its economy, which were affected by the fight against the Islamic State since 2014.
They also reviewed developments in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, including the next KRG cabinet and the situation of disputed territories, the KRSC statement added.
Barzani stressed the need to normalize those areas to give locals an opportunity to manage their security in coordination with the KRG and the Federal Government of Iraq.
The administration and control over disputed areas have been one of the crucial disputes between Erbil and Baghdad over the past decades. The oil-rich and ethnically diverse province of Kirkuk, in particular, is at the heart of differences between the two sides.
Kirkuk is made of Turkmens, Arabs, and Christians with a Kurdish majority.
After the Islamic State’s emergence in 2014, Kurdish Peshmerga forces protected Kirkuk until October 2017 when Iraqi troops and Shia-dominated militias advanced to take over the area, pushing Peshmerga out of the province. The military offensive came weeks after the Kurdistan Region’s independence referendum which saw a landslide majority (93 percent) favoring statehood.
Following the formation of the new Iraqi government headed by Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi in October 2018, Erbil and Baghdad have been in talks to resolve their differences peacefully.
Editing by Karzan Sulaivany
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum