Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The government program is under the attention of economists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The government program is under the attention of economists

Go down

The government program is under the attention of economists Empty The government program is under the attention of economists

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:23 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/6042/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AA-%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF

[size=36][rtl]The government program is under the attention of economists[/rtl][/size]

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The government program is under the attention of economists 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

The Association of Iraqi Engineers in cooperation with the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform organized a symposium on the government program and its role in achieving development. The attendees pointed out the opportunities and challenges that are included and the requirements of the work in order to embark on the process of economic development.

Falih Zeer, Chairman of the Society of Engineers welcomed the attendees and said: "Today, opinions are presented on the government program in the presence of the parties to the process, the public and private sectors,
We are focusing on the housing and industrial sectors, where the housing sector has fallen, and the industrial sector has suffered a significant decline with the possibility of reviving the national industry.
"These issues must be of great importance because they deal with the economy of a country with great capabilities that can put it at the forefront," he said.

The head of the policy department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Abdul Muttalib Ali talked about the mechanism of preparing the government program, which became a document to ensure the responsibilities of ministries and governorates as a committee was formed to follow up the program
 Governmental organizations.

Program mechanism

"The advantages of this program is that it was prepared with special Iraqi expertise without any foreign use. These features are obtained for the first time, and targets are set up to show what the ministry wants to achieve," he said. 

He pointed out that "follow-up organizations of the civil society and the media is an important element to ensure the implementation of the government program."

Astbork Thistle Undersecretary of the Ministry of Housing made a number of observations in the government program regarding the contract.

Where the program included the completion of ring roads and the start of construction of housing units reduce the gap between supply and demand, and completion of the highway Safwan Trebil as well as the completion of infrastructure projects, these paragraphs within the jurisdiction of the ministry.

Tasks of ministries

He said: "The government program did not specify the functions of ministries accurately, for example, the construction of schools placed within the functions of the Ministry of Education and also extends to the subject of the Ministry of Health, which is not of its construction," pointing out that "this is the functions of the Ministry of Housing and this had to be corrected in the program Government ".

Undersecretary of the Minister of Health Mohammed Ali Diab said that "the industry was included in the government program to strengthen the economy and activate the movement of the industrial sector, where he focused on the national development plan and be a role for the private sector in participation and investment The focus was on completing the projects stalled," pointing out that " To implement the plan of the ministry did not get to it. "

He pointed out that "the industrial sector in crisis and required to form an operating room to activate 288 laboratories in the ministry's companies with a surplus in the numbers of workers within this ministry may reach the surplus to 55 percent,
He explained that "the sale of industry production does not exceed 33 percent because of the reluctance of public institutions to buy our companies."

Development of industries

Mekdad Abdul Karim, a member of the Federation of Iraqi Industries said: "The government program addressed the integration with the Ministry of Industry and contribute to the development of chemical industries and oil derivatives, and in relation to the private sector field industries did not develop by him.

He pointed out that "the program dealt with strengthening the industry, but in turn needs to protect the national industry, and also touched on the program to facilitate the mechanism of lending, and here must be standing on the guarantees granted."

A member of the Baghdad Economic Forum Amer Jawahri said: "We move between two generations and the government is required to develop the economic vision until 2040, and then address some of the paragraphs contained in the government program and the challenges facing implementation He pointed to" the importance of leaving the government a clear imprint in the implementation of large projects handed over to future governments .

He asked: Where Iraq from global projects, including the road and belt ?, as well as the issue of railways, which should be the railway of the Republic of Iraq, to ​​the port of Faw
 Great.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum