Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system

Go down

Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system Empty Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15718

Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system

11/03/2019

Electricity: the introduction of two thousand MW to the energy distribution system 1363

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Monday its intention to supply the distribution system with 2000 megawatts through the introduction of generating units, pointing out that the next few days will see the exclusion of a number of idle companies to provide service to citizens according to contracts of service and collection.
"The production of energy in the country has now reached to 12 thousand 600 MW, despite the removal of generating units because of the necessary maintenance, which was provided by the system by four thousand and 500 Energy MW, stressing that "the units mentioned will enter in stages before the summer season next to contribute to improving the reality of the processing of the country."
He added that "the ministry's competent staffs and companies contracting with the ministry are currently resorting to the introduction of a large number of new generating units that will supply the system before the summer season by 2000 MW, through the stations: Rumaila, Samawah and Nasiriyah in addition to the remaining units of Basmaya investment station, 500 MW.
The teacher revealed that the next few days, will see the evaluation of the performance of companies winning service contracts and collection through a committee formed in the ministry, noting that the ministry has been diagnosed during the last period of negative accompanied the work of these companies, which will encourage the Committee problem to exclude those companies and urged that will continue to make More to provide better service to citizens in Baghdad and the provinces.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum