Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING

Go down

OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING Empty OCT 6 - SCOTTI G STYLE - CLEAR THINKING

Post by Scotti G Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Are you an investor? This is a question you need to ask yourself. If you are an investor then you owe it to yourself to be an informed one. I am going to address numerous things in this post. These include what we have seen to date, patterns as well as current status of information.

I would like each of you who have been invested for at least a year to think back over the last year and look at where we have been and what we have been told. If you think about it, we have heard and seen quite a bit. Some of it was verifiable and much of it was nonsense. Sure we all want to get the info right and sure we want to be the one with the very best source. So let’s look at some patterns I have watched and studied.

Starting with a current event and working our way backward let’s see if you see what has captured my attention. It was about a month ago in September on a Round Table call that I participated in where we began to hear that a SWIFT code (I believe it was MT-527 or 529)had been released in Canada and that this was supposed to be a real important sign of the RV coming our way. Well I have used SWIFT codes in money transactions to and from China and so I am aware of their significance in banking transactions. Now before I go more into depth on this SWIFT code stuff let’s look at a PATTERN! Do you remember over the summer we started hearing about numbers popping up on bank screens relevant to the IQD. Now I heard this information from people I know and trust so at the time I am thinking there is some level of credibility there, but what does this really mean? After I did a fair amount of research and brought ‘the banker’ into the picture to assist my query, we realized that the rates showing up on some screens were Global System Test rates going back and forth between systems.
It wasn’t too long after that before every Dinar site had people claiming that their bank or bank representative claimed the bank screen was showing this rate or that rate and that the RV was happening or getting ready to happen…… This did not go on for a week or two; it has been going on for months. Now here is the PATTERN…. Time after time when someone puts out information that sounds plausible, everyone starts jumping on the bandwagon trying to sound like an expert and claiming just how important this information was to the RV. This serves only to get people pumped up with anticipation. What about the Erbil? What about the HCL? What about the GOI? I have stated for the last six months that Erbil is not mandatory for the RV. It has basically gone in one ear and out the other. IF Iraq has been at the point of adjusting their currency several times as I have been led to believe from individuals who were directly involved with the process and Erbil was not done then….well why is it so critical for Erbil to be done now?

We have been subjected to an enormous pile of ignorant nonsense. This Treasury agent says this and this is the date and this is the rate! Another person states that my source is an IMF representative who is at the top of the food chain and is most connected has the very best most reliable information and they say the date is this and the rate is that. Or someone else has a BIS contact or others who claim they have a sister of a friend who works in the CBI. COME ON ALREADY!!!!! Enough is enough. We have been told this week or next Monday for 11 straight months now. Nearly every week by some individual or many of the Dinar groups are claiming that they have information that this is the week and if not this week then it is next week. Oh and how many times in the last week or days have we heard our contacts says it will happen tomorrow????????? I remember someone claiming on Monday that the SWIFT code was active and that it only had a 72 hour window where it was active. You don’t say!

Why am I pointing these irregularities out? I do not want this family of investors to be sheep who are blindly following this theory or that person, only to be led down one more path of ignorant and dead end rumors. Do I have all the answers? Not on your life but I can say with certainty that I have worked diligently to find legitimate sources who are not being fed BS so they will not pass that BS on to me or you! I am blessed to have the resources that I do have. It is nothing short of a grand blessing from my Father in Heaven. I will not delve into why I have been so blessed. I can say this without question that there is a responsibility that goes with knowledge. In Matthew 25:23 we learn of the reward of the good stewards… "His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.' Suffice it to say that with all the information I have processed this last year and with all the connecting-of-the-dots I have accomplished that I am often able to recognize just what it is I am looking at. I don’t say this to pump myself or Bear up. I say this because we have been faithful with little and are now being entrusted with much!
Before I delve more into this information, let me state that I would love that people who are making these nearly daily claims of RV were right. They only have to be right once…and one day they might just be there! So let me ask you a question. Why have so many people who have not gotten one thing right yet get their shorts in a wad because someone is open enough to say we are being told that it will possibly be a 30 days or a little longer? Now we have been sitting on that information for at least a couple of weeks and had not addressed it publicly until we saw the following post from a chat room!

[Med says to (10:22:58):
I JUST HAD A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH LANACHY HE HAS BEEN STAYING ON TOP OF THIS HE SAID THE REASON FOR SHABIBI SAYING HE NEEDED PARLIAMENT TO SPEED THINGS UP WAS IT APPEARS THAT SHABIBI HAS A DEADLINE THAT HE MOST LIKELY KNOWS THE DATE HE WANTS TO REVALUE AND THIS IS WHY THE PUSH BUT HE ALSO SAID THAT SHABIBI IS TRYING TO LET THIS GOVT DO THE RIGHT THING WHICH THEY HAVENT IN THE PAST SO HE IS TRYING TO GUIDE THEM EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT POLITICAL HE ASKED ME WHAT IS MY HONEST OPINION ON THE EARLIEST RV I TOLD HIM THAT IF THE 2ND READING AND IT GOES SMOOTHLY…(Break in conversation)

OK LANACHY SAID THAT INFLATION IN IRAQ IS OUT OF CONTROL AND SHABIBI KNOWS HE CANNOT STOP IT ANYMORE HE SAID THAT BECAUSE THEY (GOI) NEVER MOVE IN A TIMELY MANNER HE THINKS IT WILL REVALUE BY DECEMBER THAT IS AS LONG AS HE CAN WAIT BUT HE ALSO SAID IT IS OBVIOUS TO HIM THAT HE HAS A DATE SET TO REVALUE AND HIS WORDS IN THE MEDIA TO PARLIAMENT WERE THE SIGN HE DID WHEN HE SAID THEY NEEDED TO SPEED THINGS UP HE SAID HE NOW IS ON A TIMELINE AND IS TRYING TO MEET I IT SO THAT WAS IT OK WE WILL HAVE TO SEE… HE SAID HOW FAST THEY MOVE ON THE 3RD READING IF IT IS DONE THIS MONTH THEN POSSIBLY NOVEMBER RV HE SAID THAT HE KNOWS SHABIBI DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT BUT WANTS THIS GOVTT TO DO THE RIGHT THING THAT HE IS TRYING TO START SOMETHING AND FOR THEM TO STOP THE INTERNAL FIGHTING THAT NEVER ENDS AND IS HOLDING UP ALL THE PROGRESS. ]

My point is this. The honorable Governor Shabibi has the authority to release the new rate into the Global Banking System. The Parliament has signed off on it. Our Government has signed off on it. So what is holding things up? That is the several Trillion Dinar question. What Bear and I are being told is that the RV can indeed happen at any minute. There are some adjustments or dealings behind the scene and they are on-going. Now what we have been advised is that there is an end point in this process. Not an arbitrary one but one set by Governor Shabibi. It is fast approaching. So whatever the discussion was last Monday night in Iraq between Talibani, Maliki, Allawi and yes Gov. Shabibi, we are advised that there is indeed an end point and all the laws or agreements that are hoped for are not relevant to the release. It will happen and it will happen in the not too distant future. I cannot say more than that. Take it or leave it.

Let me encourage you to reread some of my previous posts over the last few months and think about some of the things I have mentioned. Some of those points I have re-addressed in this post and others, like the possibility of a lower introduction and a subsequent higher rate are things you should keep in mind so that you are not taken by surprise if that indeed plays out like I previously mentioned. I have endeavored to bring sound guidance with as much clarity as I am able to provide. You do not have to trust me or Bear. I hope you will however keep your thoughts centered and your eyes focused on this: WE ARE VERY CLOSE. You say well I have said that before and that is true. There have been a few hiccups or bumps in this process but know this that everything has been done that is critical to the release of the rate. So now we wait.

Now I will address the SWIFT code stuff in a second post. You will find links and explanations about this process. These SWIFT codes are nothing new. They are not short spanned windows that must be acted on because they are there! So go check out this other post in the Skuttlebutt forum!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum