Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day

Go down

The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day Empty The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:09 am

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/

[ltr]The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day[/ltr]

The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day 2000

To the virtuous lady and her ideas developed, which rose in Rafidain bank Nahdha will be named throughout history, it rose in the bank on the one hand and on the other raised the banking officer to the highest levels in banking work and on the other looked at his living situation, became a bank employee in the forefront by granting loans Most of the employees of the bank have a housing house through the last loan teams, which I have worked hard to give to us, and we can not express our thanks and gratitude to you and all the staff of the bank. Women) We pledge our management to join forces with the efforts of the administration for the purpose of attributing the march of Mesopotamia to the best always.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day Empty Rafidain Bank congratulates women on the occasion of its World Day

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:11 am

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq/

Rafidain Bank congratulates women on the occasion of its World Day

The staff of Rafidain Bank congratulates the Director-General on the occasion of the International Women's Day Panel

The Directorate General of Rafidain Bank congratulates the woman on the occasion of her World Day, which gave life meaning and made it full of love and tranquility, achieving achievements and overcoming obstacles to carry a message of glory and pride to the world. On the eighth day of March, the countries of the world celebrate the International Women's Day. The civilized countries have revived this annual tradition as an expression of respect for women and their achievements at the level of societies. In our country, women are given the attention and appreciation of the best and most beautiful forms of sacrifice and struggle. Fighting against the forces of evil and terrorism, which is the mother, sister and wife who support men in all aspects of life, and thus constitute half of society, but they constitute the (half of the largest) of society for the fingerprints in various fields and disciplines We have doctors, Women and women in the plastic arts and modern technology and in all creative joints, Iraqi women have achieved mutations and surpassed their counterparts in other countries despite the extraordinary challenges, and at the level of our bank has been and continues to attend the women and their contributions to the development of work and upgrading it with expertise and capabilities are purely the result of knowledge efforts Extended for many years, Fethia for those efforts which we wish her continued success and continue the march of aspiration for the best, and we can not only on this occasion to salute the brave Iraqi women, and commend her hand and appreciate their efforts and sacrifices Night for what is good for the country and the people, peace be upon you and God 's mercy and blessings be upon you
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum