Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019 London, UK

Go down

Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  Empty Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019 London, UK

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:38 pm

https://www.cwckirkukmosulprojects.com/

[size=47]Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects[/size]

Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves

29 June 2019 
London, UK 

Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  Report-image-final-version

Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  Thamir-profile-pic-880x1024

We are immensely delighted to announce that H.E. Thamir Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy & Minister of Oil, Federal Government of Iraq, has confirmed to lead the discussion at two upcoming Conferences; Iraq Petroleum 2019 and Kirkuk, Mosul & Liberated Areas Megaprojects.
H.E. Thamir Ghadhban will also lead a high level Ministerial Delegation to participate in a discussion about reconstruction of Iraq.

[size=30]Drive The Formation of One of The World’s Most Lucrative Oil Hubs

[/size]

CWC are proud to be working with the Iraqi Government, REFAATO, the Federal Ministry of Oil, the Iraqi Federal Parliament, the Governor of Kirkuk, the Governor of Mosul and the representatives of the liberated areas in order to bring you the inaugural Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Conference,co-located with CWC’s long-running Iraq Petroleum Conference.
The one-day programme will focus entirely on the reconstruction of the liberated areas through:
Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Explore New Opportunities in Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas' Vast Oil & Gas Reserves 29 June 2019  London, UK  Infog-txt-1024x114
CWC Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects is a new gathering of the key oil and gas players whose strategy and partnerships will advance long-term energy developments in the region. United by the shared objective to enable the release of projects and to optimize a disciplined approach to investing into this resilient region, their speeches and discussion will also touch upon water desalination projects, renewables, finance, procurement, CSR and insurance. Join us in London and tap into under-explored deposits of this oil-rich region.

[size=30]Why Attend?[/size]

Expected to grow into the world’s next mega centre for oil production, Kirkuk and Mosul’s vast oil and gas reserves offer new business opportunities and will likely shake up global oil output in the coming year.

• Be the first to hear Government plans to develop Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas’ giant oilfields.
  • Enable the release of oil and gas megaprojects that offer minimal technical cost oil
  • Play a key role in the world’s energy supply for decades to come
  • Produce affordable, reliable and clean energy by expanding your portfolio in Iraq
  • Hear about the country’s efforts to ensure the highest safety standards at the facilities, combined with equipment and products security
  • Negotiate new business for sustainable development of oilfields
  • Take part in compelling sessions and panels featuring international Supermajors
  • Capitalize on the unique opportunities in this resilient region with enormous potential
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum