Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Kaperoni - Iraq Will NEVER Redemoninate or Lop! 3/6/19

Go down

Kaperoni - Iraq Will NEVER Redemoninate or Lop! 3/6/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaperoni - Iraq Will NEVER Redemoninate or Lop! 3/6/19

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm

They might never actually carry it out, but the currency reform plan known as "delete the zeros" is a redenomination (or "lop").  There's no way it's referring to a revaluation because you don't remove zeros or issue new currency in a revaluation.  You just raise the value a few % and you're done.  And this has nothing to do with the success or failure of the monetary policy over the past 14 years.  It has to do with removing the lingering effects of hyperinflation from the Saddam era over 20 years ago.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie maker on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 pm

flew in for a quick flyby to agree with sam . iraq will never ri/rv nor will the new aledged budget  be opened nor will the cabinets be filled . but what will happen is iraq will be annexed by iran in the near future

cookie maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Lord, I sure hope that's not the case.  We would be forced to respond.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum