Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19

Go down

"Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19 Empty "Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:54 am

Vee asked someone to explain what they mean when they say six zeroes off.

Since no one has answered this, I will give my take on it.

A million has 6 zeroes, a trillion has 12 zeroes.
A 100 Trillion dollar note is 100 with 12 zeroes following.
Removing 6 zeroes leaves 100 with 6 zeroes, or 100 million.

So at the rate of .11 -.41.......
100 million x .11 = $11 million dollars
100 million x .41 = $41 million dollars

So, a 100 trillion dollar note will exchange for between $11 million and $41 million dollars.

BUT, a bond is a bond, and dropping zeroes is not supposed to happen. If the zeroes are not dropped, then you are looking at $11 trillion to $41 trillion dollars at your exchange for the international rate.

Blessings,
Blueriver
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19 Empty ZEROES

Post by Scotchie on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Seriously, how can one believe this crap?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19 Empty Re: "Figuring Zeroes off" by Blueriver - 3/4/19

Post by Sam I Am on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:21 pm

The math is right but the logic is wack.  It's like calculating your car's fuel efficiency so that you can make your plans to drive it to the moon.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum