Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19

Go down

"To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19 Empty "To be Determined" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/CC Replay 3/4/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am

KTFA

Monday Night KTFA CC 3-4-19

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/0XdC5JJGdY

---

MilitiaMan » March 4th, 2019

The word disburse, distributed, implement and or implemented, have been a theme over the last week.. Whether it be Governors to the provinces in regard to the re construction efforts and allocations within the 2019 budget,

The Cleric telling them to distribute the wealth to the citizens, region and to the world or the Banks to distribute the final equipment for the ATMs or POS. (Read possible smalls? We shall see.).

They are saying things like "solved" the issues with the ministers of interior and defense, ahead of this next Saturday session in that regard.

Notice Maliki in the news? Notice one of the laws in regard to: "Where did you get this?".

This next session on the 03/09/2019 has me interested be sure.

All these things make me think the process is under way and in no way stopping. Will the show early? To be determined.. imo.. ~ MM

Samson » March 4th, 2019

KDP-PUK deal paves way for new regional government (excerpts)

4th March, 2019

KDP deputy Nechirvan Barzani (R) and acting PUK leader Kosrat Rasul Ali sign cooperation deal in Erbil, March 4, 2019

The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) have signed a four-year political agreement which includes measures to speed up the formation of the new Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).

KDP deputy president Nechirvan Barzani and the PUK's acting leader Kosrat Rasul Ali signed the cooperation deal in Erbil on Monday afternoon. “We both are winners. Our people are the winners,” Sadi Pira, a member of the PUK politburo, told Rudaw.

“The security of our people is the priority, for Kurdistan to be stable. I hope everyone thinks of the people’s interests, not partisan interests,” said Fazil Mirani, secretary of the KDP politburo, adding that party interests are best secured through serving the people. “One party can’t do certain political things without the other,” said Rasul, adding they hope to improve people’s lives, salaries, and to rectify past mistakes.

18-point agreement

Speaking to Rudaw TV, PUK politburo member Pira called the agreement the “best gift” the parties could have hoped for as the Region marks the 28th anniversary of the 1991 uprising against Saddam Hussein’s regime. The agreement is composed of 18 points, Pira said. “It starts out with the unity of the Kurdistan Region’s territory, preserving it and defending it from any threat,” he said. They will “try” to reform the Peshmerga, police forces, and Asayesh to turn them into a “national force” to better protect the Kurdistan Region. Other terms include “improving” the KRG’s Department of Foreign Relations “in terms of diplomacy and relations” and to create a “Regional Minister for Relations Affairs and Humanitarian Affairs”.

The parties aspire to greater transparency in the Region’s revenues and expenditure. The agreement also stipulates “partnership” in the affairs of oil and energy, to see revenues “equally” distributed among the provinces.

As for Kirkuk, they will work towards normalizing the “unnatural” situation in the disputed territories and preserving the constitutional rights of Kurdistan.

They will also push for the implementation of Article 140, which calls for a referendum on whether Kirkuk should remain an Iraqi province or join the Kurdistan Region.

They will “reactivate” the joint Brotherhood List for Kirkuk to run in elections together, revealed Pira. Relations with Baghdad and regional countries must also be based on a “shared vision”, he said.

The first key steps will see the parliament issue settled. Then the office of the region’s presidency will be reformed and reactivated. Then a president will be chosen. The PUK has not yet decided whether it wants the position of parliamentary speaker, Pira claimed. PUK MPs will most likely attend parliament following a meeting of the PUK leadership council, he added. LINK

Egypt's foreign currency reserves rise

4th March, 2019

The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) announced Monday that net foreign reserves stood at 44.06 billion dollars at the end of February, up from the previous month.

The cash reserve was $ 42.616 billion in January, bringing the new increase to $ 1.4 billion .

Egypt's foreign reserves have been steadily increasing for nearly three years.

Egypt's foreign debt increased to 93.131 billion dollars at the end of September from 92.644 billion dollars at the end of June LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum