Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications

Go down

To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications Empty To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:24 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=146

To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications

2019-03-05

To improve the quality and maintain the quality of the product Head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control calls for the owners of Iraqi cement factories to comply with Iraqi specifications 1551768207e666271d30c433011a6954d42b84390a--planning

The head of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control of the Ministry of Planning, Engineer Saad Abdul Wahab, called on all Iraqi cement factories to comply with the Iraqi specifications to improve quality and maintain the quality of the product. He asked the owners of cement factories in the private sector and heads of boards of government departments to obtain ISO-9001 quality certificate. To ensure the strengthening of Iraqi consumer confidence of this article. This came during his participation in the fifth conference of cement manufacturers in Iraq under the patronage of the Minister of Industry and Minerals, titled "Cement Industry in Iraq", in the presence of the Director General of the Standardization Department, Mr. Qusay Ibrahim. And under the supervision and organization of the Association of Cement Manufacturers in Iraq at the Babylon Hotel in Baghdad. He also praised the head of the device during his speech at the second discussion session held on the sidelines of the conference industry pioneer and promising in Iraq through the production of plants, which amounted to 27 laboratories distributed between the public and private sectors, which reached production to 30 million tons annually, which is a good indicator of the process of reconstruction and construction in Country. He also reviewed the activities and activities of the Agency and its important role in the process of improving and quality of cement through the issuance of Iraqi specifications and the award of quality certificate to (11) laboratories from both sectors, stressing the government's keenness to support this industry and rely on the domestic product without the importer because it covers the Iraqi market, This industry because Iraq is on the way to a comprehensive development renaissance in the process of reconstruction and construction.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum