Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Terms of our economic cycle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Terms of our economic cycle

Go down

Terms of our economic cycle Empty Terms of our economic cycle

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:12 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/5479/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Terms of our economic cycle[/rtl][/size]

Friday 01 March 2019

Terms of our economic cycle 980-Alsabbaq

Thamer Hymes

The British economist John Maynard Keynes, the economic and financial recession - after the cyclical crisis in the capitalist economy - dealt with the intervention of the state to set up projects to stimulate the domestic economic cycle in Britain; and thus emerged a financial economic movement through the purchasing power of money resulting from the wages and profits and the new projects interacting With existing projects hit by the recession.     

There is no doubt that our factories, workshops and farms suffer from depression, but not a classic crisis in the capital cycle. The problem is marketing first. We have to face this challenge, especially as we know that the causative is the combination of the Dutch disease, the National.

The random import paid by the Petrodollar to bring us materials and goods that kill our agricultural and industrial product as well as the dollar inflow, which does not enter our economic cycle any agricultural or industrial support.

The government is now trying to stop the bleeding through its traditional tools (such as customs duties, agricultural and industrial credit taxes) in attempts to activate the protection of the national product and consumer. The dollar flow goes mostly according to the budget to the operational and not the investment to buy the importer as embodied by the malls that procreate and do not sell the Iraqi product.

Therefore, the economic cycle is integrated beyond the borders, but the contention of the neighbors beyond us recently to enter our markets, we look forward to investment as an economic integration with Iraqi projects, because we will bet on how to direct consumption towards the domestic product to bring life to our national industries.

Neighbors and others when they know that we produce our food and wear our textiles and use our industrial product feel that we are stable and therefore prefer to invest in export despite the fluctuations of OPEC prices, which makes them contribute to our stability in order to preserve their interests and security, and thus break down the national recession by reversing the import cycle We have an integrated domestic and external investment and savings in defense and security expenditures, which are more expensive than health, education or electricity. The pillars of development and infrastructure. Breaking the cycle of recession means practically and theoretically breaking the corruption that has grown in the importing environment.

We believe that breaking the cycle of recession comes in line with the government's ministerial curriculum for the next four years. In the case of its integration and success, it becomes one option in dismantling the two cycles of depression and corruption, and the associations, unions and federations as soft forces outside the official frameworks will have to be effective and interactive. The ministry and its platform for a summit to recover the economic problems in an enviable way.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum