Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19

Go down

"Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19 Empty "Possibly Tomorrow" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/27/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:40 am

MarkZ Update Wednesday Night 2-27-19 –Very brief, partial notes by PDK- Not Verbatum

We still keep hearing F&P will roll out at any minute. Based on movement we have seen today quite possibly tomorrow . I can give you this tidbit...A very, very important attorney for a group was picked up and flown west today....i cannot tell you what group...cannot violate anyones trust but I can tell that that really excited me today.

Q: Would you please ask Markz to comment on the Kuwaiti dinar being around $4 to 1 dinar as Iraq has been said to want parody with Kuwait....so, if he thinks that is true, the bank rate for Kuwaiti dinar is a good indication for us

MZ: Absolutely guys…they are looking for parity….they are looking for them to be within pennies of each other. 2 Weeks ago we were seeing a rate of about 4:43 and hearing it could climb to the high $6’s and guys anytime I mention a rate- consider it a rumor right now…until we go to the banks and money in our pockets.

Q: We always heard that dr. Shabibi was supposed to be involved in the final end stages of this. I read that Dr. Shabibi is back involved via in England. If this is true how important of a piece is this for our blessing to occur.

MZ: Shabibi is very involved guys….at a very, very high level…..He is in England well because he enjoys being somewhere safer right nowas this thing goes…...this is vague but you will hear all about when this thing happens.

Q: Is there a difference in the private groups rates vs. using the 800# and going on your own?

MZ: Yes: If you are not a negotiator…you should take the street or 800 number. If you are tenacious you can try to negotiate and see what you can do….Most private groups have contracted rates already. We have heard on the 800 numbers and the WF group – that rate has already been negotiated as well

Q: Question: Heard something contrary to everything we've been told - please tell me we are STILL exchanging for gold/asset backed USN and NOT fiat USD??

MZ: our currency has to be asset backed to be basel IIIcompliant….so no fiat..although we have been told we may have a blended currency for a while here in the US….Fiat for domestic stuff and Assett backed for international trade. But our accounts are absolutely expected to be asset-backed.

Q: Hello Can you please ask Mark if he has any information on exchange procedures in the UK. Would be interested to hear his opinion. Many thanks

MZ: Im hearing it will be similar to how it is in the US….i hear you should get your own numbers…same as Australia:

Q: Have you heard that the slow roll-out has already begun?

MZ. Yes I have…

Q: Hey can you tell me if you heard what I am being told about the 800#'s being put out very soon. I was actually told to be ready it is now any second

MZ: I am hearing the same thing…I hate to keep telling you all that and keep you on the edge of your seats…but that’s what I hear

Q: I just got a text from TNT: Good evening TNT. We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate.

MZ: Wow...that would not surprise me guys....we are so very close. Tony gets the majority of his news from on the ground in Iraq....I hear he has amazing connections from there on the ground.

MarkZ: The difference between money and currency in simple terms

Basic economic theory of printed money.

Published on Jan 22, 2019

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum