Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19

Go down

"A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19 Empty "A Good Thing" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/26/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:38 am

KTFA

Samson » February 26th, 2019

Start the reconstruction of the destroyed banks in Mosul

26th February, 2019

Ninewa Governor's Council announced the start of the reconstruction of the destroyed banks on the right side to restore banking services in the province

The official newspaper "Sabah" quoted a source in the provincial council did not disclose his identity, saying that "Al Faw Engineering Company and in cooperation with engineering elite of service departments within the province, began the reconstruction of banks destroyed within the plan to restore banking service again, after the exit of these banks from service" after The control of what is known as "calling" on the city

The source added that "these engineering staffs began building the Iraqi Central Bank in Ayman Mosul, as well as branches of the banks of Rashid and Rafidin and Um al-Rubaiein inside Mosul with an indefinite completion period LINK

MilitiaMan » February 26th, 2019

Many Banks were destroyed and the money was destroyed, stolen and even hoarded for what is to come.. ~ imo. I believe there were banks established once ISIS fell sometime back. So, I don't see this as a bad thing, but, a good thing. Security and Stability is at hand.. A trillion dollar initiative will need a place for those that need loans for SMEs can do their business.. ~ MM

JJonesmx » February 26th, 2019

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation in Baghdad tomorrow

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Parliamentary sources reported that a Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation will visit Baghdad tomorrow.

The delegation will meet senior Iraqi officials and political leaders to discuss a number of issues of importance for both sides.

It is expected that the Kuwaiti delegation will be comprised of 20 parliamentarians, the sources added.

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....n.html?m=1

Samson » February 26th, 2019

Where will the excess oil go ?

26th February, 2019

The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, Tuesday, that the surplus funds from the high price of selling the barrel of oil will go towards three main trends, while showed that the surplus will not be made to pay off foreign debt.

Committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the surplus of the increase in the price of selling the oil barrel will go towards three main trends. He pointed out that "part of the surplus will be allocated to the emergency funds estimated at three trillion, which is limited to the Cabinet and another part towards projects and compensation. Employees, martyrs and political prisoners either the last part will go towards the cash reserve for Iraq."

He added that "the recent rise in the price of selling barrels of oil up to $ 64 dollars did not result in a surplus that Iraq exports oil below the price of seven dollars," noting that "surplus funds of oil is not through the payment of foreign debts dusty on Iraq because the government has a payment plan Only through public budgets."

Oil prices tumbled Tuesday to continue losses after falling 3 percent in the previous session, following US President Donald Trump's call for OPEC to curb its efforts to raise prices.

Trump on Monday expressed concern about oil prices and reiterated his previous calls for the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to maintain price stability. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum