Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting

Go down

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting Empty Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:25 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=142

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting

2019-02-27

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers The Supreme Committee for the Integrated Survey of the Social and Health Status of Women I-WISH2 holds its first meeting 15512490211ce56347250252a04fb63233fc20a490--%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AD_%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84

Women are an integral part of life, which is complementary to it and half of the society that gives birth to the other half, and God has distinguished women in a great place and make them a lot of rights to ensure a decent life, and recommended by the mother and sister and wife, and generosity like men, The Central Statistics Organization (CBS) seeks to include women in all its indicators ... Dr. Ziad Awad Kazem, head of the Central Bureau of Statistics, continues to follow up his efforts to implement the integrated survey on the social and health status of women in 2019. I_WISH2 In cooperation with the Fund The first meeting of the Higher Committee for Survey was held in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers headed by Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, stressing the need to include displaced women in IDP camps in Nineveh and Erbil ...
Dr. Ziaa Awad Kazem revealed that for the first time in Iraq, the cost of violence and the time taken by women in economic activities in this survey will be calculated and announced in early April ... 
Zainab Ali Hussein, Director of Human Development Statistics, With the Yemeni expert Anwar Ahmed in the writing of electronic programs ... 
The meeting was attended by Dr. Olorimi Sognro .. Director of the Office of Iraq. The Director General of the Department of Human Development in the Ministry's Office and the Director General of Technical Affairs, Mr. Qusay Abdul-Fattah Raouf, and the Directors General Directors of some ministries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum