Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers

Go down

Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers Empty Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/5297/%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8-%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D9%8A-%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers[/rtl][/size]

Monday 25 February 2019

Call for legislation legislation governing the work of research centers Alsabaah-7031

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi

The Ministry of Planning called on the House of Representatives to speed up the enactment of a special law that regulates the work of non-governmental economic research centers, as they operate independently, with the aim of coming up with a very close view of the reality of economic development through drawing up resource management plans.
"The absence of a law that regulates the work of research centers with economic specializations is the main reason for the absence of the role of these centers in issuing research studies, surveys and surveys, which both the public and the decision-makers need to know and build," ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement. Their perceptions according to them. "
The United States ranks first, followed by China, the United Kingdom, India, fourth, Germany, France, Argentina, Russia, Japan, and the most recent among them are the top 10 countries in terms of number of research centers. Canada is in tenth place.
He pointed out that "the absence of government requests for these centers to provide a study or research or survey is another reason for the absence of its role in the development process."

Text output

"The role of research centers, which are characterized by textual output, does not produce any tangible goods, but their role in developing the economy is clear through drawing up resource management plans. There are economically rich countries with poor natural resources. Normal is difficult to estimate.
"The role of research centers in the development of the economy is to contribute to the formulation of effective economic policies by employing experts and academics in the field of economics, and to devote their efforts to the analysis of economic policies, as well as forecasts or predictions."
He pointed out that "the Ministry of Planning supports this trend through the initiative launched recently, which is the (National Forum for Sustainable Development), which confirmed that its doors are open to all experienced and competent to provide their vision of the reform of the ministry through it."

Realistic data

He pointed out that "these centers enjoy freedom and away from the bureaucracy and the need for Iraq to these centers is increasing day after day; because investors are demanding independent and realistic statements from non-governmental bodies and the results."
Iraq has a number of specialized governmental research centers in economic fields such as the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, the Center for Market Research and Consumer Protection, as well as a number of other private institutes such as the Institute for Economic Reform and the Institute for Progress in Development Policy.
"There is a very limited number of these centers that belong to civil society organizations, and their role is highlighted at specific times, such as the election period," he said. "The research centers need to be activated as soon as possible.
In many successful countries, research centers play a pivotal role in coordinating economic decision-makers because of the positive effects of competition. The research centers have to compete with other centers to attract the attention of decision-makers, based on the quality of their research outputs, which creates a strong incentive to enhance their performance, which is an absent incentive in the research units of the 
Ministries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum