Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism

Go down

Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism Empty Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:03 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/economy/2019/2/23/%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%A4%D8%B3%D8%B3-%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A2%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9

[rtl]Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism[/rtl]

23 February 2019

Iran establishes an entity to work with the European financial mechanism 368

[rtl]Iran's central bank announced on Saturday that it was working to establish an entity to cooperate with the European financial mechanism Instix, which was set up by the European troika (France, Britain and Germany) at the end of last month to continue business with Iran. "Far less than European commitments to prevent the collapse of the nuclearagreement ," according to the agency "Tasnim" Iran.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Iranian bank also welcomed the agreement of the International Financial Action Group (FATF) on Friday to extend the suspension of its measures against Iran, as well as a new grace period for the third time, until June, to carry out necessary reforms and pass legislation and regulations required to join the group. . 

The Central Bank of Iran also expressed hope that the Expediency Council in Iran will determine the fate of the remaining two projects to join Vatv as soon as possible.
"If Iran does not do the remaining legislation by June 2019 in line with the FATF standards, the FATF will need to increase the supervisory scrutiny of the branches of the financial institutions and its affiliated units based in Iran," Paris-based VTV warned. 

The Iranian government had previously submitted 4 bills to the parliament to join the group "Vatf", two of them were approved by the two Islamic Shura Council and the maintenance of the Constitution. 

However, Iran's decision-making circles on joining the International Convention against the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and the Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (Palermo) continue to debate. 

It is assumed that the Council will determine the interest of the regime in Iran during the next phase on the fate of the two projects, after what he had to resolve the dispute over them.

The Iranian constitution states that if the Islamic Consultative Council and the Guardian Council, which supervises the work of the former, and the laws passed by it, fail to resolve the differences between them, the controversial topics will be referred to the Council of Expediency Council. 

The European Troika, in its statement on the establishment of the Enistex financial channel on January 31, linked the activation of the channel with Tehran joining the international group "Vatf". 

However, the Iranian foreign minister said at a meeting of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament that his country rejected this European condition, saying: "We have protested against linking the work of the financial mechanism with Iran's accession to Vatf," according to the agency "ISNA" Iran.
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum