Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/20/19

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/20/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:15 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny)

TNT UPDATE, Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029 AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .(read update) Iraq is reporting that the vote on the cabinet will be completed at the first session in March. Parliament is to host Saleh and Mahdi at its first session on March 4 to develop strategies and maneuvers for combating corruption. All of the Green Zone will be open for 24 hours on a “test” basis. The Tariffs and Taxes supposedly started today, details are still difficult to obtain. #wearethepeople

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! ON TV saying Lower Denom’s will have to be available for the new laws to take place. But no LD’s coming out of ATM’s. This was on Monday. On Sunday told them about tariffs coming with more taxes and coins would be introduced.

Taxes on cars 50,000 and above. Our committee member says some LD’s are starting to trickle out at the top before they put them in the citizens hands. Our CBI guy says it has been initiated, started and we should see it within five (5) days starting today.

Over here on Sunday and got a call from the bank that said, “Get ready. It’s going to be an exciting week. Had calls from both sides saying this is going to be an exciting week. From the bank this morning, they said “Be prepared on all levels. Get ready now.”

Somewhere in the next five (5)days everybody says this has been initiated. On the border, the country being unified and it is going to be activated. Tonight, tomorrow Friday, I can’t tell you. Within five (5) days. The banks think it is going to be this week.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Our CBI guy says it has been initiated. . .we should see it WITHIN five (5) days starting today. . . The banks think it is going to be this week. . .”It’s going to be an exciting week” and “Be prepared on all levels. Get ready now.”

Tony: All the borders are the same. The country as one. That was a big thing! They could do two things. They could slowly do all the gas pumps, vending machines, change all the systems so they would automatically work when they announce the RV or they could announce the RV, the currency change and then let the country catch up.

What I see them doing is put a system in place, finalized before they make the actual announcement and change the rates. That’s what it looks like to me. I think this was holding it up. Iran, trade agreement. Is the White House behind all that. Of course . . .

IRAQ: Tony: This is the biggest pyramid scheme in the history of the world! Tariffs and taxes in effect. Taxes on cars costing 50,000 and above. Borders unified.

Tony: Tariffs have not been applied to everything yet so no rate change. They are in the process of implementing it. . . things are being done at different levels until it gets to the bottom. Lower Denom’s: Some LD’s released at the top but not yet in the citizens hands. Not being dispensed from ATM’s. CBI contact says the RV has been initiated. It will take two minutes to complete around the world when they update the rate in Iraq as all banks now joined.

Parliament: Tony thinks they will do the RV first and then finish the GOI March 4th. Based on the five days and what the bank put out this morning and the announcements and activities Iraq has already done.

Media: TV talking about LD’s and coins will be forthcoming.
Currency/ Rates: Tony: Nobody should be reporting Dong rates as high as $5. Nobody out there showing rates as high as $5 for the Dong on their screens. . . I got word from my treasury guy it could go as high as $2.00 for the contract rate.

UNITED STATES: Banks: Tony: From the bank this morning, they said “Be prepared on all levels. Get ready now.”

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

Contract rate: Tony: The agreement was that a certain percentage of people would get the contract rate. If we look at 9 million have dinar and at least 1 million of them are to get the contract rate. I promise you right now they have not processed 1 million people. Not even 100,000 and nobody knows about it. They have processed 8-10,000 out of 9 million. NDA main purpose is so you do not give out the rate that you exchanged for.

PAY IT FORWARD EVENT: Ten days following the RV the TNT Family has designated this as a day of giving. High Tips, unusual gifts, something special on that day to pay it forward. Giving back on that day. Help somebody.

Tony: My goal is to give away $3,000 a day to help someone in the community.

VEGAS EVENT: May take 30 days to get it set up.

EXCHANGING: Appointments: You can schedule when you want. Just ask to set your appointment in three days, five days or whatever date you prefer.

ZIM Information: Tony: Banks will have the option to structure the payout with a maximum of five (5) years.

Q. – Zimbabwe announced a change in the peg to the $1. Does this affect our ability to exchange?

Tony: They are trying to get the dollar out of their system. The bank is still saying there will be exchangeable notes. Our committee guy says those notes are not going to be exchanged. My recommendation is “try it.” Take them and see if they will go. We know eight years ago the UST said these are the two notes you need to have – 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion. Nothing beats a failure but a try. DON’T THROW THEM AWAY. Even after this ends something is going to happen.

Tony: Anyone that has a bond has to actually go to Switzerland to exchange.

Getting Ready/Being Ready: Most states have a lottery commission with financial wealth course for handling wealth. Contact them to educate yourself. Know what you want to do when you go to the bank; how much to keep out for taxes and how much you want to work for you.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – Heard from the guy that exchanged yet?

Tony: Nope!

Q & A: Callers

Q. – Who are the people you talk to?

Tony: People found me. A bunch of this started with Okie. He’s the first one told me the government was watching me and he introduced me to a senator and Congressman. Then bank person called me; three CIA guys, FBI and Homeland Security called me. . . then the bank people started calling. There is no way I could put this together. They put it together and then they sent me ‘my handlers.” It was for the right reason. People who wanted to help people and see that we benefited from it.

Caller: I have traded currencies for years. The Vietnam Dong stopped trading. It’s dead right now. Look it up. You’ll see it stopped at 6:13 am this morning. It’s been trading consistently for years now.

Tony: Thanks.

Q. – Tony:

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys. Just relax. See what’s going on in Iraq. They are doing it very publicly in articles, TV. They are excited. When the bank calls 2-3 days in a row, they are excited. This thing is coming to an end one way or the other.

Be ready so we don’t have to get ready and sit back and wait for the announcement. I’m pretty sure Dong is still available today. Spend $47 to get another million. Just keep buying until you can’t buy anymore. I know a guy who said he had only 250,000 dinar and that’s all he needed. His brother and sister work for the bank and know what’s going on. If my brother was telling me what was going on I’d mortgage my whole house. I’d help the next 20 generations with this once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll never get the Dong at $47. per million and make $1 million again. This is your one shot.

Enjoly your day. I’m going to enjoy mine. Hopefully I will see you guys before Friday.

Ray . . .We;ll be back at our regularly scheduled time on Friday unless something happens to interrupt that regularly scheduled call. Keep believing. We sure do. (played “I Believe”).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/20/19

Post by CCat Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:34 am

Tony: People found me. A bunch of this started with Okie. He’s the first one told me the government was watching me and he introduced me to a senator and Congressman. Then bank person called me; three CIA guys, FBI and Homeland Security called me. . . then the bank people started calling. There is no way I could put this together. They put it together and then they sent me ‘my handlers.” It was for the right reason. People who wanted to help people and see that we benefited from it. 

Is he mistaking that for a parole board? 

Also see he has really been pumping dong for a while now. 

CCat

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 Empty TONY

Post by Scotchie Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Tony, if the FBI called you, it was probably to discuss going back to prison if you do not stop telling lies.  No banks are ready, because there is no revaluation.  You are now up to March.  Then it will be April, and beyond.  And, don't forget, the U.S. wants you to have the monies on Black Friday so you can surge the economy.  What a joke you are, your brother, and your posts.  Yet, there are thousands that still listen to your shit.  AMAZING

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/20/19

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:29 pm

Years later and he is still spouting the same old hype, hooplah and hopium. The scary part is the faithful still hasn't caught on.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/20/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum