Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Privatization is the key to development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Privatization is the key to development

2 posters

Go down

Privatization is the key to development Empty Privatization is the key to development

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/4898/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Privatization is the key to development[/rtl][/size]

Monday 18th February

Privatization is the key to development Alsabaah-6330

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

"The implementation and adoption of privatization programs as a tool for economic reform is accompanied by a number of positive and negative economic effects," said Dr. Abdul-Karim Jaber Shangar, an economist.

Privatization programs
Between Shangar in an interview with "Sabah", that "some countries of the world reaped the fruits of privatization to varying degrees according to the various stages that started their economies," pointing to "the possibility of Iraq to benefit from those experiences."
In terms of domestic investment, private capital will invest in the purchase of public institutions. Savings will turn into investment, increasing the economic efficiency of producing goods at reasonable prices and high quality after introducing new methods of administration and purchasing lines. productivity".
"On the level of foreign investment, the deficit of developing countries led to attracting this type of investment, which helps in the actual implementation of privatization by creating new jobs and increasing profit and growth."

Investment Policies
"The advantages of privatization programs also contribute to the stability of countries and improve their financial status by excluding the expenses incurred in strengthening public sector institutions and trying to cover losses, which reduces inflation, in addition to the possibility of the State to obtain revenue from the sale of institutions." 
He pointed out that privatization "achieves regulatory reform covering the organizational structure and regulations of the activities of productive institutions responsible for investment policies and fiscal and monetary policy, as well as the enactment of legislation and laws for the growth and expansion of the private sector during a certain period."
"Privatization can contribute to the development of financial markets by providing foreign and local investors with the opportunity to sell and buy shares, as well as reduce the cost of performance by reducing excess labor and improving work efficiency when decision makers feel the importance of work because they have given the opportunity to be owners and contributors to the production process."

The disadvantages of privatization
Since privatizations are accompanied by corruption in many countries, narrow individual interests seized valuable assets and valuables that were public property of the state and were then bought at cheap prices and became billions of dollars. For example, in Russia, stolen assets amounted to $ 1500 billion.
"The costs of privatization do not want many elements of society to pay because they are beneficiaries of existing social systems and fear changes in implementation," he said.
"Without a doubt, it will be difficult for the population to bear higher rates of unemployment, lower industrial production and higher inflation rates, resulting in opposition from trade unions and managers in state institutions and popular-oriented political groups. There are new rules introduced by privatization, They were getting it. "
"Unemployment is one of the most important disadvantages of privatization faced by countries because of their inability to find alternative employment opportunities, as well as the government support needed by the institutions for restructuring, maintenance expenses and replacement of assets before the transformation process, which is a problem for countries with low resources and large size of the public sector, Institutions and financial markets concerned with the financing process needed by the transition phase. "

Overcoming Obstacles
"If Iraq wants to overcome these obstacles, it is necessary to study the ways of implementing the privatization steps and the policy to be followed, then the study of the potential benefits within the economy or within a sector," he said. Activity to study the state of the market, which calls for the identification and evaluation of competitive opportunities available, followed by the actual implementation phase, which begins with the preparation of the privatization plan to describe alternatives to the decision makers of transformation.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Privatization is the key to development Empty Re: Privatization is the key to development

Post by Jimplants Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Slowly but surely. Their intent is to become a world power and that they will be

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum