Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19

Go down

"Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19 Empty "Time to Lift those Zeros" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/17/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 am

KTFA

Iobey777 » February 17th, 2019

WOW!!! Time to lift those 3 zeros now and give the citizens purchasing power!!! If, not, Iraq will fall and fall hard and fast!!! IMO, they have not done all this work and preparation to fail now!

It's time for us to see the rest of the 2nd article and the announcement of Art 8! Time for Iraq to tell the world openly that they are Art 8 and International with a new rate they are PROUD to show!!

Just DO IT NOW!!!

Samson » February 17th, 2019

Babylon announces the disruption of the attendance in the education and schools of the province on Sunday and Monday our integration with teachers

2019/217 0:46

The Council of the province of Babylon, the disruption of official time in the education and all schools in the province in solidarity with the demands of teachers.

Council member Radhi Jubouri told the {Euphrates News} that "in solidarity with the demands of the legitimate teachers and recognition of their role in building and raising awareness of society, the Council decided to disrupt the official time in the Directorate of Education of Babylon and all the schools of the province Sunday and Monday."

He added: "Following the decision of the provincial council regarding the holiday for Sunday and Monday 17/18 February, all educational institutions affiliated with the education of Babylon were included in the holiday." LINK

Teachers Association: response rate of the strike reached 95%

17th February, 2019

The union of the teachers' union in Al-Rusafa branch announced on Sunday that about 95% of schools across the country have responded to their demand for a general strike for two days.

"95% of the schools responded to the request of the Syndicate Council regarding the general strike, while Al-Rusafa recorded a response of about 90%," the teacher's head said.

"The demands of the educational cadres are summarized in the appointment of a minister with experience in the field of education, as well as providing decent housing for teachers and teachers and the release of financial allocations to lecturers as well as the provision of suspended, in addition to stop stumbling in the development of curricula and educational process.

"The strike will last for two days (today and tomorrow) and we are waiting for the government's response to the legitimate demands and if there is no request we will have another position," he said. LINK

Kurdistan: for the first in the history of Iraq unite drawings and seek to not affect the income of the citizen

17th February, 2019

The General Directorate of Customs in the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Sunday that the unification of customs duties between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, is the first in the history of Iraq

The Director General of the General Customs in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Samal Abdul Rahman, told a news conference that "the agreement on the unification of fees is one of the positive in the understandings between the two governments, the federal and the Kurdistan Region

"We are seeking to complete all the other needs in this file, with the Iraqi Customs Authority," he said, adding that "the unification of fees between the two governments is the first of its kind in the history of Iraq

"We have agreed with the federal government that the fees collected should not be high," he said

He pointed out that "there is no country in the world, obtained customs fees from within the country, so it was agreed with the federal government to obtain a unified fee from Umm Qasr to Ibrahim Hebron LINK

The White House sends a message to Iran: The future in your country can be bright

17th February, 2019

The face of the White House message to Iran, he said that the future of the Iranians could be bright.

"America's message to the Iranians must be clear and audible," the White House said in a statement on its official Twitter account on Sunday.

"After 40 years from now, things can change fundamentally. Great democracies and economic partners are born out of the ashes of imperialism." "The future in Iran can be bright."

On Monday, February 11, Iran celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Iranian revolution. US President Donald Trump commented on Twitter, saying: "Forty years of failure, corruption, repression and terrorism."

"The Iranian regime has produced over 40 years of failure over the past decades," he said. "The Iranian people have long been suffering and need a bright future."

Other US officials have attacked the Iranian revolution in recent days, notably Foreign Secretary Mike Pompeo and National Security Adviser John Bolton. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum