Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia

Go down

Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia Empty Iraq begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a0aaf73e-4c28-4625-a57d-2d62db147781

[size=32]Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia[/size]

Iraq  begins building a border post with Saudi Arabia 222-19-768x432

Shafaq News / Ministry of Construction and Housing announced the start of the establishment of the new "Arar" border port, in the region of Arar Iraqi Association with the borders of Saudi Arabia. 
"The Directorate has started the construction of a new complex on 547 dunums of land, which includes all government facilities for the departments concerned with its work in the ports of Kirkuk, passports, quarantine and other veterinarians and other administrative buildings," the Directorate of Nukhayb said. 
"The infrastructure of the port will include the installation of power generators, water desalination plants, health center and university, as well as X-ray machines, squares and roads." 
Last year, the state-run Public Transport Company in Iraq announced the signing of a contract to operate a trade exchange at the Arar border post between Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
The Iraqi Ministry of Transport said in a statement that a contract had been signed to operate a commercial exchange yard at the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia after it was agreed with the Saudi side to re-activate it and activate its role in the trade movement and passenger transport between the two countries.

The Iraqi-Saudi relations have witnessed a qualitative leap in the past two years at all political and economic levels. The Supreme Council was established between the two countries, while a Saudi delegation arrived two days ago to see the ongoing preparations for the sports city.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum