Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir

Go down

Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir Empty Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/46213

Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir

13/02/2019

Halabousi in Kuwait and looking at an important file with her emir Photo_2019-02-13_20-43-03

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halboussi, discussed Wednesday with the Emir of Kuwait the assignment of Iraq in the field of electric energy, during his arrival in Kuwait on an official visit.
During the meeting, they discussed the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries, ways of enhancing joint cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait in all fields; and stressing the necessity of stabilizing Iraq, which will contribute to the stability of the region through The support of the international community and friendly countries. "
The statement added that "the meeting discussed the support of the Iraqi government and its support in the field of electric power and provide quick alternatives to long-term projects to link Iraq to the electrical system of the Gulf States; as well as reference to the need to follow the outcome of the donor conference in Kuwait and identify the priorities that Iraq needs; Projects on the ground ".
The meeting also discussed the contribution of the international community to the reconstruction of liberated cities, the return of displaced people and their stability, and the initiative to sign the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development with the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq and grant $ 85 million to the total grant of $ 100 million; Which will include building, rehabilitation and equipping of 32 health centers and hospitals distributed to the affected governorates. "
The statement also addressed the issue of joint security cooperation in the field of combating terrorism, activating the trade movement between the two countries and the high priority to provide all facilities for Iraqi and Kuwaiti merchants.
He pointed out that Halbusi "arrived in Kuwait on an official visit, and was received by the Speaker of the National Assembly of Kuwait Marzouk Ali Al-Ghanim."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum