Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19

Go down

"If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19 Empty "If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 am

I am hoping that the RV will happen soon , but it is hard to keep a positive sight on it when we keep getting different Predictions every week, Seems like the Guru's hear a date for something happening and target it with there Predictions and no real facts, We heard the 5th of February was the week and nothing came of it, now we hear the 15th of February, but at the State of the Union address President Trump said that him and Kim Jong-Un were meeting in Vietnam February 27th & 28th , So keep this date in mind (27 & 28) as there (Guru's) next new Predictions for RV. (just my Prediction) Hope I am wrong and we RV sooner like this week!! Remember Tier 4A and 4B and the Military has not went and what happened in RENO!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19 Empty Re: "If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Derek - 2/12/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 am

"Re: If it Don't Happen by February 15th" by Vee

Derek..I see that my self always projecting a new date and a presumed reason why.. Bind mans darts. My gut feeling is it's still not time.. I get this by listening to Dave of x22report..and what he prejects according to Trumps tweets and the economy news.. I don't know how bad the banks are ..pinching pennies? Which real belong to the Treasury. My feeling is not untill July, 4th? Which I hope not. Cause I just came back home and a new notices was on my door for court on the 19th to try once again to evict me.. of my adverseing title possession right of claim. I got to get my beer muscles on that day. Vee, go RV !
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum