Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The banking system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The banking system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The banking system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The banking system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The banking system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The banking system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The banking system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The banking system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The banking system

Go down

The banking system Empty The banking system

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/4620/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A

[size=36][rtl]The banking system[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday, February 12

The banking system 980-Alsabbaq

Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

Everyone is looking forward to economic development in Iraq, resulting in solutions to the decline of the joints of production and services, and the high rates of unemployment on an ongoing basis.
Here, there must be a role for the economic expertise in the private sector, which has the task of managing the national economy constitutionally, where it requires the need to mobilize the right way to achieve the actual benefit resulting in a gradual solution of the problems to the ideal situation to begin after the stage of the real economic revolution.
We have many tasks and many challenges, but they are not impossible. The work tracks can be activated by starting a full review of the reality of the investment environment and identifying the most important challenges that prevent the implementation of the work. Therefore, we will move towards overcoming them through real and real synergies.
We are concerned that there should be an interest in the financing chapter which represents the cornerstone of any activity within the labor market, especially that Iraq is a renewed opportunity and represents a kiss for the major international companies that recognize the presence within such an important field and glory and continuous to the existence of a large workload that accommodates a wide effort locally, regionally and internationally. We are working to create an environment that accelerates the flow of international investment into Iraq.
The need for the cooperation of the financial sector with its public and private banks is very important and represents an imperative in the near future, both of which are to support the other in an economy that requires a large financial cycle. It must be managed through a banking system that has the technological capabilities that are commensurate with the needs of the business. Large numbers in all sectors and cities without exception.
That the existence of harmony between the public and private banking sector is very important, especially after the expansion of the banking system and technology is finding its way in most private banks, which requires us to strengthen confidence between the two sides and in accordance with instructions issued by the Council of Ministers, and that the capital movement guaranteed paths To be ensured by cooperation between the two parties.
The reality of financial work has great responsibilities and a large movement needs to be the banking system is ready for them, and this can not be achieved without serious cooperation within the local financial system, which should benefit from the global experiences of regional and international, especially that the Central Bank of Iraq has made important breakthroughs initiated by international institutions In the performance level.  
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum