Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington

Go down

Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington Empty Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 am

https://altaghier.tv/2019/02/09/وزير-الخارجية-يشارك-في-حوار-تفاعلي-عن-ا/

[size=32][ltr]Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington[/ltr][/size]

Foreign Minister participates in an interactive dialogue on Iraq in Washington 5c5dc9a708f9e

[ltr]Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim said that the Iraqi government has an economic, social and political vision and started with a comprehensive plan to combat corruption and will not tolerate those who try to harm minorities.[/ltr]

[ltr]This came during his participation in an interactive dialogue on the sidelines of his participation in the ministerial meeting of the International Alliance countries in Washington, DC, where he stressed that the government attaches great importance to the return of displaced persons to their areas of residence, providing a safe environment and rebuilding the society and the integration of different spectra.[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Hakim said that Iraq's strategic relations with all the countries of the world are based on independence and avoiding the axis. He said that Iraq respects the sovereignty of states and will not be a party to any conflict and calls on the international community to play a positive role in easing tensions in the region.[/ltr]

[ltr]He stressed the need to strengthen Iraqi-US relations in the light of the common interests of both countries at all levels, adding that the stability of Iraq is a key axis in supporting stability in the Middle East and the world.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum