Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq

Go down

US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq Empty US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:18 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=183927

US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq

08-02-2019

US Army: We created an environment suitable for investment companies in liberated areas in Iraq Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Operation Determination of Steel published a detailed report on its military operations against a militant organization in Iraq on Friday, saying it aimed to create an environment for investment companies in liberated areas. 
"Solid momentum has supported the efforts of the joint forces in order to bring about a decisive earthquake in certain parts of Iraq and Syria, and to create the conditions for the inevitable defeat of the fragile Middle Euphrates River Valley in Syria between 20 and 27 January 2019."
"The local police forces in Baghdad and Diyala have intensified the targeting of those wanted by the arrest warrants, resulting in the arrest of 11 alleged terrorists and associates of Badash," she said, noting that "Baghdad police forces through the method of targeting those wanted Which is developed through the Alliance's training program, is one of the basic skills in collecting and managing information, as well as gathering evidence to support investigations with a view to prosecuting the perpetrators in a correct manner. "
The Iraqi police forces continue to improve their capacity to enforce Iraqi religious laws. Since its establishment in June 2015, police have trained more than 26,000 police officers from local and federal police. In 2019, the Iraq Police Training Force will change its approach to a training program aimed at supporting the self-sustainability of the Iraqi police force, according to the "Solid Determination" report. 
"The Baghdad Operations Command also issued a statement announcing the opening of Al Rashid Street for the first time in 15 years. 
In addition, Iraqi security forces destroyed more than 430 improvised explosive devices through road clearance patrols. Joint Task Force - Solid Steel and Iraqi Security Forces conducted more than 65 missions for coordinated raids that destroyed weapons caches and Okara for Daish and led to the exclusion of many members of the organization from the battlefield.
"This is certainly a positive step, as the Government of Iraq continues to take steps to bring about meaningful improvements that will attract the much-needed investment in reconstruction projects in all of Iraq," said Maj. Gen. Christopher Gaica, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of Strategic and Information Affairs in Solid Steel. Across Iraq ". 
On January 25, the 7th Iraqi Army Division carried out clearance operations in the al-Jazira area to deny a safe-haven organization in safe havens. During the decommissioning operations, the 7th Iraqi Army Division found an improvised explosive device factory and confiscated quantities of explosives materials.
"The Iraqi security forces are doing a great job by carrying out missions in some areas that are difficult to reach in order to move the battle to Dahesh," said Brigadier General Dick Thomson, the US Army's deputy commander in Joint Operations Command - Iraq. They are present in harsh and remote conditions. The Iraqi army shows impressive flexibility and determination. The implementation of these decontamination operations has a significant impact on the enemy in terms of continuing to exert pressure on him and deprive him of his vital capabilities. " 
The process of solid resolve is the military name of the US military intervention against the organization of a preacher in Iraq and Syria. Since August 21, 2016, the US Army's 18th Corps was in charge of joint task force - the solid torque process
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum