Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani

Go down

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani Empty Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/44523

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani

07/02/2019

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani Photo_2019-02-07_15-34-44

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi; on Thursday; with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Najirvan Barzani in the capital Baghdad.

The two sides discussed the joint issues and outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil.

Barzani arrived earlier in the day to the capital Baghdad.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani Empty PM Barzani Meets with Iraqi Counterpart in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:33 pm

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/499761

PM Barzani Meets with Iraqi Counterpart in Baghdad

07/02/2019

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani E167c27d6c687348c676d27067bf5f1d_L

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad.
The two premiers reportedly discussed bilateral ties and ways to resolve the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad.
This is the first visit to Baghdad by PM Barzani since the approval of Iraq’s 2019 budget bill which secured the salaries for Peshmerga and public servants of Kurdistan Region.
No officials statements have yet been made.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani Empty Najran Barzani and Adel Abdulmahdi meet in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:38 pm

http://cabinet.gov.krd/a/d.aspx?s=040000&l=14&a=57571

Najran Barzani and Adel Abdulmahdi meet in Baghdad

THU, 7 FEB 2019

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani NB_Adil_Ebdulmehdi_7-2-2019.__2019_02_07_h19m45s16__SE

[rtl]Met with Mr. Nigervan Barzani, Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region on Thursday, 7/2/2019 in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.[/rtl]

[rtl]At the meeting, the relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Iraq were discussed. The two sides affirmed the strengthening of these relations and the cooperation and coordination in all fields and solutions to the problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution.[/rtl]

[rtl]Mr. Najran Barzani thanked Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for his continuous efforts to improve the federal government's relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to solve the problems, stressing the readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems.[/rtl]

[rtl]The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Fuad Hussein, Minister of Finance Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Minister of Oil Faleh Al Fayyad, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of Kurdistan Regional Government. Developments in the region in general.[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani Empty Nechervan Barzani: Abdul-Mahdi is making vigorous efforts to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 pm

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/070220192

Nechervan Barzani: Abdul-Mahdi is making vigorous efforts to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Abdul Mahdi meets with Barzani 427738Image1

Ruddao - Erbil 

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the readiness of the territorial government for continuous dialogue in order to resolve the outstanding problems under the Iraqi constitution, praising the relentless attempts of Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad. 

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement that Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday, 7/2/2019 in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 

He added that "the meeting discussed the existing relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Iraq, and the two sides stressed the strengthening of these relations and show cooperation and coordination in all areas and solutions to the problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution."

Barzani also thanked Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for his efforts to improve the relations of the federal government with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to solve the problems, stressing the "readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems," according to the statement. 

"The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Fuad Hussein, Finance Minister Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister, Oil Minister Falih Al Fayadh, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, discussed the security situation and the political process. The country and the latest developments in the region in general. " 

Earlier in the day, the Information Office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, in a statement that Adel Abdul Mahdi, "received this afternoon, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nechirvan Barzani."

"The government is working to preserve the achievements of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet its requirements in the development of services, development, reconstruction and economic prosperity." 

"The importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the territorial government," according to the statement. 

The statement said that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulations to the Prime Minister on the occasion of his premiership, praising "the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum