Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Standardization and Quality Control ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Standardization and Quality Control ...

Go down

Standardization and Quality Control ... Empty Standardization and Quality Control ...

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:04 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=113

Standardization and Quality Control ...

2019-02-04

Standardization and Quality Control ... 15492562935dde39aa3b79fe8dc43eb42d3888d80a--planning

Standardization and Quality Control A seminar on the subject of acceleration

The Administrative Department of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control held a special seminar for a group of employees who obtained a higher certificate during the service and are covered by the Law of Acceleration No. (103) for the year 2012 and applying the instructions of the Ministry of Finance in this regard. Mr. Mohamed Zeidan, said the work of this seminar, clarifying the provisions and instructions of the Ministry of Finance books in this regard, stressing that the proposal to unify the letters of human resources to the Ministry of Planning and its various formations of the subject and to approach the Ministry of Finance to clarify some Paragraphs marred by ambiguity and multiple interpretations.
And then open the door of questions and inquiries to complainants to be answered in a precise and clear, noting that the laws and regulations of the State take into account the segments of all employees, and the administrative department contribute to clarify all questions about decisions and instructions and contribute to the removal of all obstacles and lifting injustice and injustice to any employee and attended the symposium Director of the Human Resources Department and a group of departmental managers in the administrative department and employees from the stakeholders.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum