Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19

Go down

"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 Empty "Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

KTFA

Clare » January 29th, 2019

Monday Night KTFA CC 1-28-19

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/BaRdtmDbtk

EXCELLENT...WOW! HISTORIC CC! BECAUSE...WE MAY NOT HAVE ANOTHER ONE! 

THANK YOU FRANK, DELTA, ANGEL-1, WALKINGSTICK & TEAMS!!!

Welcome to the World Iraq!!!! (since Jan 1) .... Welcome to the world Iraqi Citizens...

Welcome to the finish line...KTFA/KONA...

Loved what you called the "announcement" a leak in advance for public knowledge... 
the article of "Ascension of Iraq to the International Organization of Securities Commission" 

(Article posted below)

Next is Art 2

FRANK, you said... "Allow time to show you the revelation of your destiny"...

"God does not waste any pain or any of our tears".... something I suspect, you experienced firsthand!

WELL DONE, BRAVO... FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA, ANGEL-1 & TEAMS!! 

We are so grateful for you all & all you've done for us!

WS you are greatly missed...and many of us are praying for you & won't stop!

Wasabe1 » January 29th, 2019

My perception indicates that with a Two Week Monday CC absence we are IMO in the two Week Window. thus Frankwill see us on the other side... IMO...

Judy » January 29th, 2019

Frank really brought how HUGE this was Home to the KTFA family last night.
Miracles are happening "right in front of our eyes" now

Don961 » January 29th, 2019

Accession of Iraq to the International Organization of Securities Commissions

Updated 27/01/2019 10:16 AM

BAGHDAD / JASIM KARIM AL-TAI / / The head of the Securities Commission, Alaa Abdul Hussein Al-Saadi, revealed that Iraq guarantees to the International Organization of Securities Commissions. Stressing that this step will contribute to attract investors to Iraq.

Al-Saadi said in a statement singled out by the Jordanian Securities Agency that the Securities Commission yesterday received a letter from the International Organization of Securities Commissions on the acceptance of the Council of the Organization of the accession of Iraq as a member of the participant starting from January 2019.

The letter of acceptance included the invitation to Iraq to participate in the work The annual meeting of heads of securities bodies to be held next May in Australia.

He added that the process of joining the membership of this organization will allow Iraq to join the World Market and emerging markets.

"The process of joining the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) requires many years, but our Commission has been able to complete the special requirements for a few months membership.

Saadi said that the accession process will contribute to the process of strengthening Iraq's economic status, which helps to attract investors in securities, which will support the macroeconomic of Iraq. (End) 22 / link 

2Berds » January 29th, 2019

It is time to Just get it done Iraq

Samson » January 29th, 2019

Disclosure of the details of a series of agreements between Iraq and Jordan

28th January, 2019

The Jordanian side also informed the Iraqi side of the measures taken by it regarding the establishment of the joint Jordanian-Iraqi industrial zone.

The two parties agreed to complete all the special procedures for the region prior to February 2, 2019. In addition, 2019 for the preparation of (RFP), and held an extraordinary meeting of the General Assembly of the company to discuss all details related to the establishment of the Joint Industrial Zone

The Jordanian side informed the Iraqi side of the Jordanian Cabinet's approval of the framework agreement. The Iraqi side informed the Jordanian side On the actions taken by him to implement what has been agreed upon regarding the completion of the Framework Convention, and promised to obtain the approval of the Iraqi Council of Ministers to draft the Framework ConventionLINK

Iraq, Jordan sign agreement on free trade

28th January, 2019

Jordanian deputy premier Raja’i al-Mu’ashar disclosed that agreement was reached with Iraq for free trade between the two sides. In a press conference with Iraqi finance minister Fouad Hussein.

Al-Mu’ashar added that “we have signed an agreement for free trade between the two countries to contribute in expanding trade exchange in a better way”.

No details were given on this agreement and the official date for start-up, but he said that the ministers of both countries will meet on 2 February next to put the final touches on the agreements between the two sides.

He concentrated on energy sector as one of the agreements, like building an oil pipeline from Iraq to Aqaba, as well as electricity connection between the two countries.

In April, 2013, Iraq and Jordan signed a framework agreement for a 1700-km oil pipeline with the cost of 18 billion dollars, with a capacity of one million b/d.

The oil pipeline will extend from Basra province, south of Iraq, to Aqaba terminal, south of Jordan.
Jordan hopes, through this oil pipeline, to meet its need of 150.000 b/d and exporting the rest through Aqaba port.

A senior Jordanian economic delegation is currently on a visit here comprising ministers of industry, trade, health, finance, transport,energy and the governor of the Jordanian central bank.

The delegation arrived here after less than two weeks of the visit made by the Jordanian King Abdulla II, which was his first visit in ten years. LINK

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange

29th January, 2019

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Al-Ani, discussed Tuesday with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the joint files and means of increasing the volume of trade exchange. "Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani met Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq Salim Ghasab al-Zamanan to discuss the issues and topics related to the promotion and development of trade relations and increase the volume of trade," the Commerce Ministry said in a statement received by the Ministry of Commerce. Others to be discussed in the upcoming meeting Minister of Commerce and Economy of Kuwait. " 

Al-Ani stressed during the meeting, "Iraq's keenness to implement the government program and to embark on a new trade policy to open up to the global and Arab markets, including Kuwait to benefit and exchange experiences and enter into joint agreements that serve their common interests."

He pointed out "the deep brotherly relations between Iraq and Kuwait, which are an incentive for the two countries to strengthen and consolidate relations on the economic, trade and investment." 

For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador stressed his country's ambition to "develop economic and trade relations with Iraq and in all fields." He pointed out, "the uncle of his country to "contribute in all areas that contribute to the construction of the provinces and cities liberated from gangs and advocates " 

The statement said," The two sides agreed to create all the files and issues that are discussed in the meeting expected between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti trade ministers, The two sides to develop their trade relations and exchange of common interests." LINK

Abdul Mahdi stresses the importance of strengthening relations between Iraq and the United States

2019/1/28 22:56

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi stressed the importance of strengthening relations between Iraq and the United States of America.

"The US Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Silliman, was received on the occasion of the end of his work and expressed his appreciation for the efforts exerted by the US ambassador during his mission in Iraq and his contribution to enhancing cooperation between the two countries," a statement from his office said. 

For his part, the US ambassador expressed his pride in the period of his work in Iraq, praising the Iraqi government's efforts to consolidate security and stability and developments in Iraq in all fields. He stressed "the importance of the pivotal role played by Iraq in the region." 

The meeting was attended by the Special Envoy of the US President and the International Coalition to Fight Da'ash in Iraq and Syria, Ambassador Jim Jeffrey, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Andrew Beck and Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali Al Hakim. LINK

"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19 Empty Re: "Ascension of Iraq" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/29/19

Post by frosty the snowman Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm

near the finish line you have to be high. we are not even at the starting gate

frosty the snowman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum