Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange

Go down

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange Empty Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:56 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15234

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange

29/01/2019

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange 12672

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Commerce, Mohammed Al-Ani, discussed Tuesday with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the joint files and means of increasing the volume of trade exchange. 
"Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani met Kuwait's ambassador to Iraq Salim Ghasab al-Zamanan to discuss the issues and topics related to the promotion and development of trade relations and increase the volume of trade," the Commerce Ministry said in a statement received by the Ministry of Commerce. Others to be discussed in the upcoming meeting Minister of Commerce and Economy of Kuwait. " 
Al-Ani stressed during the meeting, "Iraq's keenness to implement the government program and to embark on a new trade policy to open up to the global and Arab markets, including Kuwait to benefit and exchange experiences and enter into joint agreements that serve their common interests."
He pointed out "the deep brotherly relations between Iraq and Kuwait, which are an incentive for the two countries to strengthen and consolidate relations on the economic, trade and investment." 
For his part, the Kuwaiti ambassador stressed his country's ambition to "develop economic and trade relations with Iraq and in all fields." 
He pointed out, "the uncle of his country to" contribute in all areas that contribute to the construction of the provinces and cities liberated from gangs and advocates " 
The statement said," The two sides agreed to create all the files and issues that are discussed in the meeting expected between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti trade ministers, The two sides to develop their trade relations and exchange of common interests. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange Empty Kuwait Chamber: Ready to provide services to Iraqi business owners

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:30 am

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3406580/%D8%BA%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86

Kuwait Chamber: Ready to provide services to Iraqi business owners

29 January 2019 04:17 PM

Minister of Commerce discusses with the Kuwaiti ambassador to Iraq the increase in the volume of trade exchange 1024

KUWAIT: Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) announced that the Chamber is ready to provide its services to Iraqi business owners, provide all information that will facilitate their business in Kuwait, as well as trade and investment partnerships and thus promote trade exchange between the two countries.

This came on the sidelines of the reception of the Kuwaiti Chamber Tuesday, President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen in Basra, Sabih Al-Hashemi, and the accompanying delegation, in the presence of members of the Board of Directors of the Chamber, and its members of Kuwaiti companies and institutions.

Al-Ghanim stressed the keenness of the Chamber to consolidate the joint economic relations, referring to the official and commercial visits and the impact it will have on activating trade and investment cooperation, announcing the chamber's readiness to harness all its capabilities to the Iraqi side in order to achieve the common economic goals.

For his part, Sobeih al-Hashimi, the Kuwaiti business sector with considerable experience in investment to take advantage of the investment opportunities available in the city of Basra, explaining that it has multiple investment advantages due to its proximity to Kuwait, and as one of the most stable areas politically and security in Iraq.

He pointed out that new mechanisms have been put in place to attract foreign investment, in addition to the presence of a Kuwaiti consulate in Basra that facilitates the work of Kuwaiti investors, while facilitating the issuance of visas to employers.

The President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen in Basra, invited the Chamber and business owners to visit the city of Basra, and participate in the Basra International Fair annual.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum