Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A

+16
mitkire
flyboy64
BlueOrchid
Preach
dinarling77
ministerb
txchick
dinardiva
Dr. Linda
Alchemist
hubby
janitorjoe
1alaskan
despain
Missy5
ADMIN
20 posters

Go down

OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A Empty OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A

Post by ADMIN Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] WE KNOW THE VERY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT ERBIL AGREEMENT WAS RATIFIED AND THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED BUT DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THAT YEARS AGO ALI MADE THE COMMENT THAT WHEN YOU SAW THE HCL LAW BEING PASSED THE R/V WOULD OCCUR IMMEDIATELY?????

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE HYDRO CARBON LAW WAS A PERCENTAGE REVENUE SHARING WITH EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WHETHER IN IRAQ OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES I CAN CONFIRM THE PASSAGE OF THE HCL THRU PARLIMENT WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS--THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN OUR CONGRESS OR SENATE--WHEN THEY HAVE A LAW THAT HAS TO BE PASSED THEY HAVE PRIOR TO THE VOTE WORKED EVERYTHING OUT TO WHERE IT IS A SIMPLE HANDS UP OR HANDS DOWN VOTE WITHOUT PROLONGED DISCUSSION

[Katt] [Hecht] Didn't the census work with HCL?
[OKIE OIL MAN] CENSUS DETERMINED ELIGIBILITY AND LOCATION OF EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WORLD WIDE FOR REVENUE SHARING PURPOSES

[bear5642] [cheesecurds] Question fo Okie: What do you think of all the IRS offices opening.....??
[OKIE OIL MAN] IRS OFFICES OPENING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF A TAX AMNESTY TYPE OF PROGRAM----BUT-----WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY DONT WE???

[bear5642] [Eagle Has Landed] Okie: are the Debt Ceiling negotiations really about how to spend the RV monies and how to explain the windfall to the public?
[OKIE OIL MAN] THE NEGOTIATIONS ARE PARTIALLY RELATED TO THE R/V BUT NOT SOLELY SO

[diversehh] [Phil419] OKIE - I read today where the Energy Commision approved the HCL...are you saying that Parliament approval has been reached as well?
[OKIE OIL MAN] PHIL419--LAW GOVERNING THE PROCEEDS OF OIL DESPENSING IS ON THE BOOKS NOW

[diversehh] [hepner] OKIE We believe that the rate will be announced this week before Friday. Do you feel that we could hear it this evening?
[OKIE OIL MAN] HEPNER--CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER---IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSSIBLY THE R/V PER SEE

[bear5642] [avcdc] are there delarue machines at irs offices and will they beable to wire money into bank accounts starting sat when they open[OKIE OIL MAN] AVCDC-DELARUE MACHINES IS ONLY FOR VERIFICATION OF CURRENCY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WIRE TRANSFERS--THAT IS IN THE BANK'S VENUE TO DO THAT---2 SEPERATE ISSUES

[bear5642] [lvjeweler1] I would like to ask Okie a question/what are the chances of Iraq setting up different rates of exchange for different types of transactions to keep this in country longer,as other countries have done in the past?
[OKIE OIL MAN] LVJEWELER---TO BE INTERNATIONAL THAT SCENARIO YOU PRESENTED IS IMPOSSIBLE AS PER IMF REGULATIONS

[diversehh] [madobend] has the Arbil agreement been fully implemented by parliament?
[OKIE OIL MAN] MADOBEND-AS OF YESTERDAY IT WAS PRESENTED TO PARLIMENT--SINCE AGREEMENTS ARE ALWAYS WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME I WOULD NATURALLY ASSUME IT HAS BEEN. YOU GUYS ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THE INFLUENCE AND PRESSURE EXERTED BY THE IMF RECENTLY ON IRAQ TO R/V

[bear5642] [DinarWishes] Okie, Do you think that the UST Locations will be able to verify the currency and if so how do you think they will give us our funds?
[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARWISHES---OF COURSE THEY CAN VERIFY--AND THEN THEY WILL WIRELINE IT TO A SPECIFIED BANK THAT YOU HAVE

[bear5642] [katydid] Okie so you are saying that irs offices will not have Delarue's to verify dinar--- I do not want to cash in where not 'Delarue machine--so guess irs won't be good place to cash-in then????
[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU ARE TAKING THINGS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT

[bear5642] [johnf] OKIE you said the debt limit negotiations are partially related to the RV. Does that mean we can NOT have an RV until the negotiations are done?[OKIE OIL MAN] JOHN WE CAN HAVE AN R/V ANY TIME NOW--THERE ARE DESPARITY BETWEEN PARTIES AS TO WHERE TO APPLY THE TAX PROCEEDS TO

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A Empty Re: OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A

Post by Missy5 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you for posting this!! This Sounds REALLY Good!! Very Happy
Missy5
Missy5

Back to top Go down

Post by despain Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I am sorry...this is not true. I have listened to this guy for over a year. I know someone he talks to all of the time. He isn't telling the truth, and I don't care what he says in re-buttle. Okie...You are not stating fact, and I am fine with being banned. It will be sad, because you will continue to lie, and let no person on this planet hold you accountable. Say hello to your child-hood Senator friend from Oklahoma for me. LOL! I know more about you than you think. I even know your real name. Been in this since November of 2009. I have had enough of your crap. You have only been right once. That was when you called out an article that was going to be posted, and it was the next day. That is it! Good luck, and I hope you won't use my God anymore to give yourself credibility. Despain....We REALLY do have a farm, and we REALLY are hurting. I don't think you have anything, but your lies and this website. Oh, yes...someone gave this to you as well. Say, HI, to Dick for me. LOL!

despain

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

"THE HYDRO CARBON LAW WAS A PERCENTAGE REVENUE SHARING WITH EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WHETHER IN IRAQ OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY."

As I was reading this to my wife, something came to me that we both had totally forgotten.

For those of you who don't know as Alaskan's we share in the oil revenue that that sate recieves from the oil pumped off state owned land. It is called the Permament Fund, we get a check from the money earned from investments every October.

But, at least 5-6+ years ago a delagation from our state Permament Fund, the folks who wrote the law to form it, and the ones who administer it, along some folks from the State Dept. went over to Iraq and showed the how we did/do it here in Alaska. There was some news articles, both print and TV about it.

But I can see where they would want this HCL law in place before RV as it really is designed to put some of the oil revenues into the people's pockets, not just the Governments coffers, to be spent nilly-willy.

This is very good news.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janitorjoe Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:20 pm

despain wrote:I am sorry...this is not true. I have listened to this guy for over a year. I know someone he talks to all of the time. He isn't telling the truth, and I don't care what he says in re-buttle. Okie...You are not stating fact, and I am fine with being banned. It will be sad, because you will continue to lie, and let no person on this planet hold you accountable. Say hello to your child-hood Senator friend from Oklahoma for me. LOL! I know more about you than you think. I even know your real name. Been in this since November of 2009. I have had enough of your crap. You have only been right once. That was when you called out an article that was going to be posted, and it was the next day. That is it! Good luck, and I hope you won't use my God anymore to give yourself credibility. Despain....We REALLY do have a farm, and we REALLY are hurting. I don't think you have anything, but your lies and this website. Oh, yes...someone gave this to you as well. Say, HI, to Dick for me. LOL!

If you are real then post what you know and please stop hiding facts. A lot of us rely on Okie and others for hope and a future. Your post just brings every reader down because we do not know who to believe. So, post the whole story and not "bait".

Okie, respond to this post and put our minds at ease.

Thanks

janitorjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Hoooboy despain, you certainly gave to it ole Okie, You certainly rebutted him, You certainly showed everyone how big of a duffus he is. You cetainly gave us your intel , man o man...........uhhh I think you might have forgotten your better intel...............well we are wait for the all knowing Despain.............. come on now dont be bashfull............uhhhh you dont have any.... well I be switched............. you were spewing too much hate to be just a poster. I think you are a plant and are paid to be this way. I think you need to be banned and followed so you wont do this crap anywhere else...... unless you do have some information....... I didnt think so. Sit down.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 pm

despain wrote:I am sorry...this is not true. I have listened to this guy for over a year. I know someone he talks to all of the time. He isn't telling the truth, and I don't care what he says in re-buttle. Okie...You are not stating fact, and I am fine with being banned. It will be sad, because you will continue to lie, and let no person on this planet hold you accountable. Say hello to your child-hood Senator friend from Oklahoma for me. LOL! I know more about you than you think. I even know your real name. Been in this since November of 2009. I have had enough of your crap. You have only been right once. That was when you called out an article that was going to be posted, and it was the next day. That is it! Good luck, and I hope you won't use my God anymore to give yourself credibility. Despain....We REALLY do have a farm, and we REALLY are hurting. I don't think you have anything, but your lies and this website. Oh, yes...someone gave this to you as well. Say, HI, to Dick for me. LOL!

What, specifically is not true? Time will tell all things.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Despain, you do not know what you are talking about. Anyone who would come on a public forum and speak to OKIE in front of other people, calling him names and spouting such hateful comments is NOT TO BE RESPECTED! Many of us have been invested for years, have VERIFIED the intel that OKIE and others have received, have seen over and over that OKIE and others are trying to help and encourage us, and some of us DO KNOW THE INTEL GIVERS!!

This OKIE OIL MAN sight is dedicated to treating others with respect, so please leave.

All of us on this forum are seeking truth and insight on our investment, and Despain, you have no place here. Come to think about it --- "Despain" is only lacking one letter from the word "DESPAIR". Think about that and go get your own intel.

Some people never learned how to be polite! :queen: really?

Last edited by Dr. Linda on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

What boggles me about Despain is that she has been listening since 2009 and now she comes out and spews all that hate. If you disagree with someone or something, would you not come and say it right away..not WAIT TWO YEARS LATER? Hello..why now? If you want to say something to OKIE and you know him..well pick up the phone and phone the man. Is there sense in her spewing..NO NO NO.
Why is she on here if she believes OKIE is lying..go to another site and listen to them.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 pm

My question to is, do you know Okie? Also why verbally attack Dr. Linda or anyone for the matter. She wrote to be polite and respectful. You are out of line to write ..Dr. ____ Nothing..that is MEAN AND PATHETIC..grow up..MODSQUAD you are not in the 1960's but in the 2011..have Scotty beam you up to our era.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Modsquad wrote:
Dr. Linda wrote:Despain, you do not know what you are talking about. Anyone who would come on a public forum and speak to OKIE in front of other people, calling him names and spouting such hateful comments is NOT TO BE RESPECTED! Many of us have been invested for years, have VERIFIED the intel that OKIE and others have received, have seen over and over that OKIE and others are trying to help and encourage us, and some of us DO KNOW THE INTEL GIVERS!!

This OKIE OIL MAN sight is dedicated to treating others with respect, so please leave.

All of us on this forum are seeking truth and insight on our investment, and Despain, you have no place here. Come to think about it --- "Despain" is only lacking one letter from the word "DESPAIR". Think about that and go get your own intel.

Did you know if you remove just 5 letters from your name it becomes "Dr _____". (also translated Dr Nothing).

PLEASE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND APPLY COMMON SENSE TO YOUR POSTS. OVER THE TOP AND NOT SUPPORTED IS WHAT YOU ARE.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Modsquad wrote:
Dr. Linda wrote:Despain, you do not know what you are talking about. Anyone who would come on a public forum and speak to OKIE in front of other people, calling him names and spouting such hateful comments is NOT TO BE RESPECTED! Many of us have been invested for years, have VERIFIED the intel that OKIE and others have received, have seen over and over that OKIE and others are trying to help and encourage us, and some of us DO KNOW THE INTEL GIVERS!!

Did you know if you remove just 5 letters from your name it becomes "Dr _____". (also translated Dr Nothing).

PLEASE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND APPLY COMMON SENSE TO YOUR POSTS. OVER THE TOP AND NOT SUPPORTED IS WHAT YOU ARE.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Mod Squad I am hoping you are attending the Beach Party hosted by Duckboy because I would love to meet you..lol. I am coming l/d for this party..so you better be there and bringing an armed guard..my cat and on his hand will be sister who will make you smile. lol!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Girls, girls, girls,

It all comes down to "what your definition of IS is"

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

you will be alive unless you are back with Peggy Lipton and the gang...stay in this century and we will talk.. Laughing groupdance
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 am

I know...patience..soon..I had a few signs that it is about to arrive but was not told the exact date..lol. My first thoughts of God's blessings and being thankful.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 am

I for one am so tired of these attacks on Okie. The attackers follow him on site after site most of which I abandon and never look at afterwards since the volumne of hatred and ignorance reaches unacceptable levels. These people are the type that complain when the sun rises a minute later than they expected.

This IQD revaluation process and the country of Iraq are completely different from the "west". We are in "unchartered waters". How can anyone accuse, complain or demean a person who has no commercial interest in selling or promoting the IQD other than sharing intel and confirmed info? I knew of Okie in 2005 and I can tell you....he either reports what he believes to be correct from persons or sources he considers accurate or if he speculates, he will say so and not offer it as intel. No person has all of the answers in this venture.

Everyone is free to express an opinion but keep it above the waist. For those who haven't the civil ability to do so, grow up or get off the RV plane!!! Full speed ahead Okie!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 am

How DARE anyone post on this site questioning OKIE's words! Many of us depend on OKIE for all of our info regarding the RV. HE is dedicated, hard-working, and has excellent sources. I for one would follow him anywhere. If you don't like what he says, then get out. We don't need any negativity here. I'm so sure of the RV now, that i think I will buy more Dinar today. I should be able to replace the money i will spend on it before the end of the month. THANK YOU OKIE.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE OIL MAN 7/13/11 EVENING Q & A Empty Okie's Sources

Post by Preach Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

Many of you probably don't know me because throughout the past almost eight years in this investment , as a member in most Dinar sites , I don't say much . Now if you know most ministers , that is not the norm . However , I have learned that if we expect to learn we must become good listeners . I have followed Okies post over the years and admire his intent to help others by keeping them updated on news , be it productive or non productive .
Also I have learned in the ministry that people are just people , and Christians are justified people , but still people . Being created equal does not mean we all have been created the same . We have been created in Gods Likeness and Image , but we are not the God of creation . Being created in Gods image means we are as a reflection of his appearance . Being created in his likeness is to do things like God would do them . This is out of the Kings James Bible , using the Hebrew concordance to define the terminology .
Well guess what , I will most probably be bashed for saying this . But that does not change my position with my source . If my source is wrong , then the oldest and most used source for over thousands of years is wrong .
But even if it were not as I understood it to be or say , does not make it wrong . Facts are , Truth is ! Facts are , people may hear a report and that report may or may not come to pass . Truth is , that report can still be a image of the big picture . So we must be careful of what we say , and how we perceive those people who bash us . Remember, Jesus did not die for the Just , he died for the unjust . We are called to pray for those who display a lack of faith , yes even the bashers . And the unjust need to be careful what they say . The Bible says God will take the wealth out of the hands of the unjust and give it to the Just . Who are you ?

Preach

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueOrchid Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am

The meetings were for approving some CHANGES to the HCL which has been heavily rejected by Iraq and Kurdistan up to now. There have been several DRAFT proposals presented, with only some of the amendments approved. None of the draft proposals have been fully approved yet, as there are still demands for yet more changes.

Here is some good info on what the HCL problems are: http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=13489

And more here: http://www.usip.org/publications/iraq-hydrocarbon-law-how-and-when

The part of the HCL related to management and distribution of oil revenue-sharing to the people is to be done under a totally separate law which has yet to be formed. Before they can present the new law for the distribution of the oil revenues, there must be a census. The census has been postponed indefinitely due to serious problems with the various tribes refusing to be labeled and/or counted. Here is some info on that from Dec 2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11925686

The approval yesterday July 13 was for CHANGES to a DRAFT PROPOSAL for an Iraq National Oil Company, and more changes to the HCL itself. The changes have to be approved before the legislation is finalized and sent to Parliament for a vote. They hope to have this done by end 2011. http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article266880.ece

The approvals related to the HCL over the past several months have been to changes to the DRAFT proposals. Not the actual legislation itself. All of this is clearly shown in articles from all over the world...

http://www.brecorder.com/world/middle-east/18854-iraq-amends-draft-oil-and-gas-law.html

They can't even BEGIN the oil revenue sharing part until AFTER the HCL law is in place and AFTER they have completed a proper census. This will take time....

None of this should be taken as being negative, or to create dissent. If you follow the NEWS, you'll see all of this for yourself. The FACTS are out there......

BlueOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy64 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 pm

OLDKIE_SOIL_MAN wrote:HOLY cabbage!!......I CANT BELEIVE ALL YOU MEMBERS FOLLOW THIS CRAP.....I HAVE SO MUCH CHAT SAVE THAT THIS IDIOT HAS POSTED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD BLOW UP!!!!........HOW CAN ANY OF YOU FOLLOW THE CARROT HE'S DANGLING FROM HIS FINGERS.......ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE DIPLOMAS REVOKED AND FOR SOME YOUR G.E.D...........BASIC INTEL STATES THAT IRAQ HAS THE ONLY SAY NOT THE U.S.,IMF,OR UN.....NOBODY HAS CASHED OUT OR HAVE ANY VOUCHERS ....AND I HAVE PROOF....THERE IS NOT RATE OR DATE....AND I HAVE PROOF.....IRS OFFICES OPENING UP ON THE 16TH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV ...AND I HAVE PROOF......HCL AND CHAPTER 7 ARE STILL IN TACT AND NOT SIGNED OR RELEASE...AND I HAVE PROOF....I WILL PROVIDE ALL THESE FACTS IN WRITING IF YOUR SO CALL LEADER CAN PROVIDE HIS ....BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU HE WILL HAVE NONE....I HAVE ALREADY FORWARD MY PROOF AND DOCUMENTS TO SOME ON THIS SITE AND MANY OVER DIFFRENT SITES TO SHOW THEM THAT I DONT JUST TALK cabbage BUT I BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!

FOR THE SOIL MAN, MORE LIKE S.F.B.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE, IF YOU ARE SO @!** SMART. GOT THE ANSWERS TO THE WORLD BUT NOT THE KAHUNAS TO START YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

WHAT A MORON.

FOR THE REAL OKIE!!
GO OKIE!! GO, WE HAVE YOUR SIX, AND YOUR THREE, AND YOUR NINE

Last edited by flyboy64 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

flyboy64

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy64 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

desPAIN, SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER DES"PAIN" IN MY ARRSS.

flyboy64

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 pm

maybe they are all cubs fans, modesquad.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Along that note Mitkire,

I have benn a SF Giants Fan since 1962. And look what happened in 2010!

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm

58 years a cubs fan, 1alaskan so i'm used to waiting patiently. full of hope, for the cubs and dinar r/v. many hearing me will now become discouraged about the dinar knowing that i can't pick a winner. haha!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

The boys by the bay finally made it, look at the Boston

Have faith in both, the Cubbies and the RV

Now Is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

"And we have had enough of yours, despain, good luck to you in the future with wherever you decide to post-because it won't be around here." -Gman(said)

despain is officially gone now for being rude and disrespectful, there is a way to express your feelings without being ugly about it. despain is permanently banned from this point forward. Let this serve as an example of what not to do. Thank you.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 pm

BlueOrchid wrote:The meetings were for approving some CHANGES to the HCL which has been heavily rejected by Iraq and Kurdistan up to now. There have been several DRAFT proposals presented, with only some of the amendments approved. None of the draft proposals have been fully approved yet, as there are still demands for yet more changes.

Here is some good info on what the HCL problems are: http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=13489

And more here: http://www.usip.org/publications/iraq-hydrocarbon-law-how-and-when

The part of the HCL related to management and distribution of oil revenue-sharing to the people is to be done under a totally separate law which has yet to be formed. Before they can present the new law for the distribution of the oil revenues, there must be a census. The census has been postponed indefinitely due to serious problems with the various tribes refusing to be labeled and/or counted. Here is some info on that from Dec 2010: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11925686

The approval yesterday July 13 was for CHANGES to a DRAFT PROPOSAL for an Iraq National Oil Company, and more changes to the HCL itself. The changes have to be approved before the legislation is finalized and sent to Parliament for a vote. They hope to have this done by end 2011. http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article266880.ece

The approvals related to the HCL over the past several months have been to changes to the DRAFT proposals. Not the actual legislation itself. All of this is clearly shown in articles from all over the world...

http://www.brecorder.com/world/middle-east/18854-iraq-amends-draft-oil-and-gas-law.html

They can't even BEGIN the oil revenue sharing part until AFTER the HCL law is in place and AFTER they have completed a proper census. This will take time....

None of this should be taken as being negative, or to create dissent. If you follow the NEWS, you'll see all of this for yourself. The FACTS are out there......

Hi, BlueOrchid, nice to see you here. I've always appreciated your posts, and this one is no exception. Thank you bringing some sanity into the fray with your frankness accompanied by links to back up your statements. There isn't much of that these days, and we really need it! Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

BlueOrchid wrote:The meetings were for approving some CHANGES to the HCL which has been heavily rejected by Iraq and Kurdistan up to now. There have been several DRAFT proposals presented, with only some of the amendments approved. None of the draft proposals have been fully approved yet, as there are still demands for yet more changes.

Great post. Information sharing is how we all learn about our investment. Thank you, BlueOrchid. This would line up nicely with the "1111" everyone is seeing, i.e. November of this year. Nothing would surprise me anymore with Iraq. Ali of DT said once that when we see the HCL passed then the R/V would follow quickly. I would like to see the R/V much sooner but it is what it is and we cannot get off of this train until it stops.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

OLDKIE_SOIL_MAN wrote:HOLY cabbage!!......I CANT BELEIVE ALL YOU MEMBERS FOLLOW THIS CRAP.....I HAVE SO MUCH CHAT SAVE THAT THIS IDIOT HAS POSTED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD BLOW UP!!!!........HOW CAN ANY OF YOU FOLLOW THE CARROT HE'S DANGLING FROM HIS FINGERS.......ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE DIPLOMAS REVOKED AND FOR SOME YOUR G.E.D...........BASIC INTEL STATES THAT IRAQ HAS THE ONLY SAY NOT THE U.S.,IMF,OR UN.....NOBODY HAS CASHED OUT OR HAVE ANY VOUCHERS ....AND I HAVE PROOF....THERE IS NOT RATE OR DATE....AND I HAVE PROOF.....IRS OFFICES OPENING UP ON THE 16TH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV ...AND I HAVE PROOF......HCL AND CHAPTER 7 ARE STILL IN TACT AND NOT SIGNED OR RELEASE...AND I HAVE PROOF....I WILL PROVIDE ALL THESE FACTS IN WRITING IF YOUR SO CALL LEADER CAN PROVIDE HIS ....BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU HE WILL HAVE NONE....I HAVE ALREADY FORWARD MY PROOF AND DOCUMENTS TO SOME ON THIS SITE AND MANY OVER DIFFRENT SITES TO SHOW THEM THAT I DONT JUST TALK cabbage BUT I BACK IT UP!!!!!!!!

Another one bites the dust. It's a disrespect thing I would imagine. Good luck to you in the future on other sites because you, OLDKIE, are not a member here any longer. Yet another example for all to see (and hopefully learn from).

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueOrchid Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks for the nice comments! Much appreciated. All I am truly interested in is getting factual info and sharing that info with others. If the HCL was passed, we need to see that with links IMO. Obviously, it has not yet been passed and it may be a while yet before that happens.

Here's the latest from today on the HCL process. Note that the latest AMENDED draft was submitted today to the Council for vote. Just the Council, not Parliament. That will come later once they can agree on the finalized draft. If...they can agree....

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/251809/

I am now digging for info into the status of Article 140 (which I believe has stalled...) and the new import tariffs which have not yet been implemented. I've found the list of which imports will have the new import duty imposed, but have yet to find concrete and CURRENT info on the 'how' and the 'when' of their implementation.

BlueOrchid

Back to top Go down

Post by Selah Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you Gmansaid!!!!

Selah

Back to top Go down

Post by kentuckyartist Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you BlueOrchid for your time and effort to do all this research for us. I know I could never figure out where to look and if I did find the information, translating it into language that someone like me could understand would be difficult to say the least... I'm not a business type person and all that wills and won't just make my mind go blank... Please continue to give us the gift of your research.. and thank you again for all you do.

The artist from Kentucky

kentuckyartist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum