Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   1/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/28/19

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/28/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/28/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am

January 28, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So did everyone enjoy the ride on this past weekend’s RV roller coaster? Haven’t you learned your lesson yet not to listen to the gurus who promise you an RV every weekend? So let’s move on to the real news today.

I am not hearing anything from the CBI on a matter of completion of the project to delete the zeros. With only three days remaining in January I doubt if we are going to see any RV this month.

I do not have another window of opportunity for you. Like you I am very disappointed we did not yet see the RV. But I do not control it. I do know that the US NSA stopped it on Jan 19th probably due to SECURITY reasons with Iranian influence in the elections. The three remaining ministers still have not yet been voted on. They are now fighting to get the Iranian militias out of Iraq. Since ISIS is now gone and the US is helping to protect the borders keep them out, there is no use for these militias any longer to occupy Iraq.

We also know of the reconstruction plan 2018-2022 and so when will they mount up and move ahead aggressively with this plan? We are now seeing some signs but this money for these types of projects is coming from oil revenues and not donor nations or investors (electric grid, water plants and sewage). But remember you need to rebuild the infrastructure first before you can rebuild the buildings. So this is a promising sign.

So now is a waiting game. We just sit and wait.

More news….

I just published my “Mnt Goat Video Pick of the Week”. I recommend everyone to take a look at it. Many have said that they wanted more information of just who is the deep state, like names so they can “kick ass”.

So I hope this video today adds to you education on this matter.

Here is the link. It is in my Facebook Video section.

=created_time_descending&__xts__[0]=68.ARAgvxd3mBwteKrmQYvHaZCyj0LR7MU77diWhyFireBX1n0OBbJSPTOZJpsNOtPvEJFyBtRoV05Q7UHwo53KWxvcF720b1W5fG2yuF2QSMFbWHjaI_EmLjl94jwZ6PZWI_RKTkDMJ_S9NQ3PqsxfzC8GXz4SUP156c0oQq6Xx5pGq-9HsIZc6dvR1sH6XQ4Uotgnm_bgYhecctEMSbs5KI6jQwrQdmDTf-8mUd7anrD4piN92xzfS272Bk0kPP3Dul1cjPqVepIsbZo-eEZ4_q3UGS_ysTw8XGrA9Qjb1Ix0zv9e2OUsJxg8LUWPIlnbSCJPzOWeigXF7ZjG4tRMpFE&__tn__=-UK-R]https://www.facebook.com/Latest-Mnt-Goat-News-Letter-28…/…/…

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

The MP for the coalition of reform Jamal said Saturday said in a statement that "the absence of Abdul Mahdi to the parliament and left the subject of completion of the cabinet cab of the political blocs in the House of Representatives caused the failure of the remaining ministers," pointing out that "Abdul Mahdi is obliged to attend the House of Representatives during the second legislative credit and submit its ministers to vote to resolve the dispute between the political blocs. "

He added that "the second legislative term will be resolved ministers of the Interior, Defense, Education and Justice WITHOUT A FINAL POSTPONEMENT OF A CERTAIN MINISTRY," noting that "the current holiday will be used to hold meetings and political meetings between party leaders to resolve the dispute over the candidates are different."

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halboussi, announced yesterday the end of the first legislative term of the fourth parliamentary session, which means postponing the meetings to March, which will lead, amid the current political differences, TO DISRUPT THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE GOVERNMENT FORMATION UNTIL NEXT SPRING when the fifty parliamentary session begins.

More news….

FIVE-POINT PROPOSAL AIMED AT REMOVING FOREIGN FORCES FROM IRAQ

(Reuters) - The leader of Sadr's coalition, backed by Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Friday, has proposed a five-point proposal aimed at removing foreign forces from the country.

Al-Saadi said in a statement today that "the proposal to end the security agreement (Sofa), which we submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives raised a number of questions and the importance of the subject and its sensitivity we answer the following points in order to clarify things before the Iraqi people in general and in front of political and academic elites in particular."

He added that "the issue of ending the effects left by the US occupation of Iraq after 2003 is a national task involving all Iraqis, both his position and not limited to the government or parliamentary aspect, although the procedures are legislated and implemented by the government as prescribed by the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq.

Al-Saadi went on to say that "we have submitted a proposal to end the (Sofa) agreement and cancel the third section of the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States of America to regulate the process of US withdrawal from Iraq on the one hand and to regulate the process of military and security cooperation between Iraq and America."

However, the third section was clear of the duration of the Sofa Agreement, which was set for three years ending on 31/12/2011, but the third section of the Strategic Framework Agreement is subject to military and security cooperation in the Sofa Agreement. Regret that no one pays attention to it AS THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT IS NOT SPECIFIED WITH A CERTAIN TIME TO END IT. "

"Based on what we see from the legal point of view and the inquiries we have made from senior security officials on this matter, THE SOFA AGREEMENT IS RENEWED FROM TIME TO TIME Through the adoption of Section III of the Strategic Framework Agreement. (Section III of the framework), which some see as something (odd) that would overturn an agreement outside (their time frame). "

He pointed out that "the subject of foreign military advisers and trainers should be organized in a realistic manner according to the need of Iraq and this was the proposal we submitted to address this issue and organized it and gave the right to the government to assess the need and the House of Representatives the right to ratify it, because of this issue of prejudice to the sovereignty of the Iraqi state with the Alpat. We are speaking in general about foreign military advisers and trainers, not just Americans. "

Al-Saadi said that "this subject is very important and sensitivity and the result of the great effects in the political scene, which needs time for the dismantling and termination of this proposal submitted to the presidency of the Council as a parliamentary (as members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives) and not any other attribute derived from the powers granted to us constitutionally and legally to provide The proposals of the laws and to allow the various parliamentary blocs to deliberate and debate during the second reading of the proposal in the Council as well as the political dialogues that accompany it.

The Saadi had announced earlier in the day about the submission of the alliance, "Asron" proposed a law for the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to terminate the security agreement with the United States of America.

(Mnt Goat – just remember that it is the Iranian influence who is constantly pushing Iraq to get the US out. They would Luv to have Iraq and all its wealth as their puppet state. They almost have it today too. I keep telling everyone that this influence must be gone or no RV. I have said this many times and so in this why the NSA pulled the plug on the RV a week ago? So please don’t tell me Iraq does not have SECURITY issues. As long as the Iranian militia are involved in Iraq they will have security issues. This is the private militia of the Iranian politicians in the govt. Get it? )

More news….

KABUL/PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - Taliban officials said U.S. negotiators on Saturday agreed a draft peace deal stipulating the withdrawal of foreign forces from Afghanistan within 18 months of the agreement being signed.

The details were provided to Reuters by Taliban sources at the end of six days of talks with U.S. special peace envoy Zalmay Khalilzad in Qatar aimed at ending the United States’ longest war.

They have yet to be confirmed by U.S. officials nor has either side released an official statement. Officials at the U.S. embassy in Kabul were not immediately available for comment.

According to the Taliban sources, the hardline Islamic group offered assurances that Afghanistan will not be allowed to be used by al-Qaeda and Islamic State militants to attack the United States and its allies - a key early demand of Washington.

More news….

US SPECIAL FORCES CAPTURE ISIS LEADER, ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI

A senior Iraqi military official revealed on Sunday information that US special forces were besieging Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The New Arab quoted the official as saying that a special American force crossed into Syrian territory by land via the Kurdistan Region on Thursday, accompanied by an armed unit of the Syrian Democratic Forces (Qusd) after receiving information indicating the presence of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, 10 square kilometers within the province of Deir al-Zor border with Iraq, specifically in the countryside of Deir al-Zour between the Albaguz and Mradhp south and Alvfntp west, and the desert Albuqmal, which connect Iraq to the east.

The official said the US special squad was the same as the one that was previously assigned to follow Osama bin Laden and succeeded in eliminating him in 2011 in the northeastern Pakistani town of Abbotabad.

(Mnt Goat – we wait for more news to confirm this article. We have heard many times already that al-Baghdadi was captured and each time it was false claims. So we wait to hear more news on this topic. )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

LARGE CONFERENCE ON RECONSTRUCTION OF THE AFFECTED AREAS PLANNED

The Prime Minister of the Netherlands, on Saturday, his country's intention to hold a large conference reconstruction of the affected areas and the restoration of Finance Minister Fuad Hussein met Prime Minister Mark Rothte of the Netherlands and his delegation on the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," a statement from the Office of the Information Office of the Minister for Economic Affairs.

The Dutch government and the private sector plan to hold a broad conference in the sixth month on the areas damaged by terrorist organizations and the restoration of stability in Iraq.

The government is moving to help Iraq in the reconstruction and the return of displaced people to their cities "He outlined the various assistance the Netherlands is providing to many international organizations working "the displaced an for his part, Hussein thanked the Dutch government for its support to the various components of the Iraqi people the importance of "Dutch efforts in joint military action with the Iraqi security forces and coalition forces in Hussein said that "the Iraqi government is interested in the conference to be held in the Hague in next June. The government will participate in the highest levels.

NINEVEH DEMANDS THAT ABDUL MAHDI PUT AN END TO THE MILITIAS AND CONTINUE TO “RAPE” THE TERRITORIES

Twilight News – Shivak News / MP on the Nineveh Sherwan Dobrani on Saturday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, THE IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION TO PUT AN END TO THE PRACTICES OF ARMED MILITIAS, calling for the prevention and stop the confiscation and seizure of the territory of Nineveh by extrajudicial bodies.

“The prime minister must intervene immediately after the takeover of the land of Nineveh on behalf of the Shiite Waqf and work to return the land to the people of the city of Mosul,” said Dobdrani in a statement today.

He explained that “these abuses that get from the most hand is unacceptable and we will have a firm position towards such violations against Nineveh within the House of Representatives.”

“This is not the first time that the land of Nineveh and its people has been overrun,” he said during the statement. “Nineveh lands have already been seized by more than one side.”

“We have explained and disclosed these facts as well as the thefts and smuggling of oil and the existence of economic offices run by the parties of the popular crowd in our report within the fact-finding committee, which we will deliver to the Prime Minister’s Office.”

“The prime minister must take swift measures to curb these abuses and abuses and we have promised our people to be their voice and reassure them that we will never accept any transgression toward Nineveh and its people,” he said.

Earlier, a member of the Iraqi parliament for the province of Nineveh, Ahmad Jubouri, to save Iraq’s oil after continuing smuggling operations in the Qayyarah area of Mosul.

Jubouri said in a statement that there are more than 72 oil fields in the region of Qayara, south of Mosul was the organization of a duel to smuggle oil and sell it for his own account, noting that “after the liberation of Mosul from the control of Daash, the smuggling of this oil by armed parties and factions, Daily stealing about 100 tanks of crude oil and selling it for its benefit. ”

“THIS ROBBERY TAKES PLACE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GOVERNMENT, WHETHER IT IS THE FORMER (THE GOVERNMENT OF HAIDER AL-ABADI) OR THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT (ADEL ABDUL MAHDI), WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING,” al-Jubouri was quoted as saying.

“The oil smuggled from these wells goes towards Baiji and then drunk to Basra, where the export ports are,” Jubouri said.

For his part, said Atheel al-Nujaifi, a leader of the party “Iraq united” and the former governor of Nineveh, the truth of the news, noting that “THERE ARE ARMED PARTIES CLAIM TO PROTECT THESE WELLS, BUT CONTROL, SO THAT NO ONE CAN INTERFERE IN ITS WORK,” noting that “operations Oil smuggling from these areas continues. ”

SOURCE: ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE BANKS WILL PARTICIPATE TOMORROW IN THE MEETING OF THE ARAB MONETARY FUND.

Economy News – Baghdad source revealed on Saturday, the participation of the Iraqi Association of private banks in the meeting of the Arab Monetary Fund to be held on Sunday, noting that the meeting centered on the concept of financial inclusion and ways of applying it to the Iraqi and Arab level.

The source said in an interview with “Economy News” that “the meeting will be held in the United Arab Emirates and will witness the participation of financial institutions from the Arab world as a whole.”

The source added that “the meeting will address the concepts of financial inclusion and ways to raise the rate at the level of the Arab world.”

FOUR IRAQI “BANKS” ARE WITNESSING “WITHDRAWAL” OF “ENORMOUS” SUMS … BY MEMBERS OF ARMED FACTIONS

Baghdad / Sky Press – Sources of banking, the withdrawal of prominent members of the armed factions, for large amounts of money that had been deposited in four Iraqi banks and in an unprecedented manner.

The sources said that “the money that was withdrawn exceeds the general level of withdrawal and deposit, and did not specify the reasons for the withdrawal of these funds and suddenly from these private banks.”

The United States has asked Iraq to freeze the armed factions and disarm them, while Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has asked the US side to give it time to respond.

(Mnt Goat – So I thought they had terrorist and anti-money laundering laws? So why are the banks allowing such large withdrawals to suspected factions? I just don’t get this insanity of it all. It does not even make any logical sense to me. Why have all these laws if no one is going to follow them?)

SIZE OF IRANIAN INFILTRATION IN IRAQ

The head of the coalition of victory, the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, on the SIZE OF IRANIAN INFILTRATION IN IRAQ, POINTING OUT THAT THIS RAISES SADNESS.

Where he stressed that THERE IS AN IRANIAN INFLUENCE IN IRAQ, THE EXERCISE OF THE FORMATION OF GOVERNMENTS, AND THE SELECTION OF RULING ELITES, INDICATING THAT THIS FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT, at the time announced in Baghdad the end of the first legislative term of parliament, and the disruption of its meetings until next March, Government formation until next spring.

Abadi added that there is influence in Iraq for several countries, stressing his refusal the work of the organs of Iran or others, to influence the formation of governments in Iraq. He added that external interference in political life in Iraq, the result of weakness and conflict (internal), and the provision of special interests on public interests, calling for national unity, not against neighboring countries, but for cooperation for internal interests.

WARNING

Abadi warned that the Iraqi armed forces have a political opinion and decision, to take sides in favor of a political party against another, pointing out that this will lead to a conflict between these forces for their interests against the interests of the citizen.

"Any security responsibility inside the country is one of the powers of the civil authority, and these people are not allowed to interfere in the installation of the ministries or the installation of the government, and they must not enter into the political conflict.

This is a danger to the country, We do not want this country to be DOMINATED BY RIVAL ARMED GROUPS, which seek their political interests only against the interests of the citizen. "

Meanwhile, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halboussi, announced yesterday the end of the first legislative term of the fourth parliamentary session, which means postponing the meetings to March, which will lead, amid the current political differences, TO DISRUPT THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE GOVERNMENT FORMATION UNTIL NEXT SPRING.

He called on MPs to continue to exercise their oversight role, through their presence in the offices of the Council of Representatives in the provinces, and communicate with citizens directly, and identify their needs.

The holding of the next session of the parliament depends on the existence of political consensus on the vote on the candidates of vacant ministries. Without this consensus, the House of Representatives will not hold its meetings until next March, or after.

The head of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Ammar al-Hakim, called on the leaders of the rival coalition to build a joint dialogue to complete the cabinet reshuffle, which has been stalled since October 25, far from what he called the style of "arms."

(Mnt Goat – didn’t I tell everyone that unless they bite the bullet and just get rid of these Iranian politicians once and for all this will continue to disrupt the political process? You must cut the head off the snake. This means getting rid of their leaders. There must be a way and I thought that perhaps this last election might be the answer but this was proven to be wrong. So it seems there has to be a more radical approach. Will they have the fortitude to just do it and go after these guys in the judicial system? Next they need to find a solution to get rid of the Iranian militias and militias in general. What ever happened to the idea of state/provincial guard units? Seems this idea too can take hold since it might just foster more radical organizations like ISIS to form. Do they have a SECURITY problem? Come’on you can’t see it? ☹ )

EUROPEAN UNION 'COMING APART’ BEFORE OUR EYES

(Mnt Goat – I want everyone to know by reading this article that my recent hype about the UN and the takeover of countries to form this One World Government is not a figment of my imagination as some are telling me. Really? With all the articles and videos I presented of all the professional organizations fighting for your FREEDOM you dare to come on my Facebook site and tell me I am full of shit? Of course these people get banned as we do not their rhetoric. We hear too much of this kind of liberal talk already in the news media and social networks. It is now time for us a citizens to unite and band together to do something about it.

So I will continue more fervently than ever to bring you education on this topic and insights as to what YOU can do to help. None of this work is going to be easy as the opposition is not going to just lay down and die. This is a spiritual war but it can’t be won by just praying alone. We are asked to get off our asses and work hard to protect our freedoms.

In this article today we can see the turmoil in Europe that this UN New World Order crap is bringing. Many of the EU countries are now realizing the mistake they made in joining the EU. But is it too late? It is never too and many more should consider pulling out as the UK has. But again there are penalties for pulling out and the UN has set them up for failure with all the corruption and so what choice they have except to stay with the EU? This is all very dangerous and we are now seeing the true colors of this UN agenda surface for all to see. Is this really what you want for the US and Canada?)

By Mark Rice-Oxley

Fri 25 Jan 2019

The European Union is 'coming apart before our eyes', say 30 top intellectuals group of historians and writers publish manifesto warning against rise of populism

Liberal values in Europe face a challenge “not seen since the 1930s”, leading intellectuals from 21 countries have said, as the UK lurches towards Brexit and nationalists look set to make sweeping gains in EU parliamentary elections.

The group of 30 writers, historians and Nobel laureates declared in a manifesto published in several newspapers, including the Guardian, that Europe as an idea was “coming apart before our eyes”.

“We must now will Europe or perish beneath the waves of populism,” the document reads. “We must rediscover political voluntarism or accept that resentment, hatred and their cortege of sad passions will surround and submerge us.”

They write of their regret that EUROPE HAS BEEN “ABANDONED FROM ACROSS THE CHANNEL” – an oblique reference to the drawn-out Brexit process that has arguably brought Anglo-European relations to their lowest point since the second world war.

(Mnt Goat – No the UK didn’t abandon you (the rest of the EU) they just got wise to what is really going on with this EU and why it was really formed in the first place. They began to feel the repercussions of this organization. What really sent the mover the edge was being forced accept all those tens of thousands of unvetted migrants/refugees from the middle east. Then with the terrorists bombings resulting of not vetting them, the people finally had enough. Already before this time they witnessed the slipping of the currency and inflation. So it was time to go back to the pound.

Seems the UK still has a sense of democracy as the people were able to vote out the EU in a referendum. Get it? Thanks God they woke up in time!)

And they say that unless efforts are made to combat a rising tide of populism, the EU elections will be “the most calamitous that we have ever known: victory for the wreckers; disgrace for those who still believe in the legacy of Erasmus, Dante, Goethe, and Comenius; disdain for intelligence and culture; explosions of xenophobia and antisemitism; disaster”.

“Abandoned from across the Channel and from across the Atlantic by the two great allies who in the previous century saved it twice from suicide; vulnerable to the increasingly overt manipulations of the master of the Kremlin, Europe as an idea, as will and representation, is coming apart before our eyes,” the text reads.

The 800-word paean was drafted by the French philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy. Signatories included the novelists Ian McEwan and Salman Rushdie, the historian Simon Schama and the Nobel prize laureates Svetlana Alexievitch, Herta Müller, Orhan Pamuk and Elfriede Jelinek.

Rushdie told the Guardian: “Europe is in greater danger now than at any time in the last 70 years, and if one believes in that idea it’s time to stand up and be counted.

“In the UK, I hope parliament may yet have the courage to call for a second referendum. That could rescue the country from the calamity of Brexit and go a long way towards rescuing the EU as well.”

McEwan said he had signed the manifesto because he was “very pessimistic” about the current moment, “but try to be hopeful that the zeitgeist will turn”.

Pamuk said the idea of Europe was also important to non-western countries. “Without the idea of Europe, freedom, women’s rights, democracy, egalitarianism is hard to defend in my part of the world.

“The historical success of Europe made it easier to defend these ideas and values which are crucial to humanity all over the world,” he said. “There is no Europe besides these values except the Europe of tourism and business. Europe is not a geography first but these ideas. This idea of Europe is under attack.”

In theEU elections in May – the first that will not include Britain – most observers predict a rise in support for populist, nationalist or anti-immigration parties. Many of them have made significant gains in national elections, as the centre-right and centre-left that have traditionally dominated Europe’s postwar politics retreat.

Matteo Salvini of Italy’s far-right League has described the vote as a straight choice between “the Europe of the elites, banks, finance, immigration and precarious work” and that of “the people and of labour”, pledging to form a Eurosceptic “Italian-Polish axis”.

Hungary’s prime minister, Viktor Orbán, has said the elections are a chance to bid farewell “to liberal democracy”. Unlike Eurosceptics in the UK, most European counterparts do not want to leave the EU but to take it over.

Leading the charge against the resurgent rightwing populists are the French president, Emmanuel Macron, and the German chancellor, Angela Merkel. While both have been weakened by domestic problems, this week they renewed their countries’ vows of postwar friendship and warned the lessons of their bloody past were being forgotten.

EU officials in Brussels believe it is possible there will be a decisive advance for the populists and gains for pro-European parties, or at least a confusing mix of the two, leaving the populists significantly stronger, but still facing a strong, if disunited, majority of pro-European MEPs.

The net result is likely to be a far more complex parliamentary makeup, delicate coalition-building, and a European parliament increasingly unable to pass legislation to deal with major challenges, such as immigration and eurozone reform.

While they did not make any practical calls to action, the manifesto’s signatories said they “refuse to resign themselves to this looming catastrophe”. They counted themselves among the “too quiet” European patriots who understand that “three-quarters of a century after the defeat of fascism and 30 years after the fall of the Berlin wall, A NEW BATTLE FOR CIVILIZATION IS UNDER WAY”.

Despite its “mistakes, lapses, and occasional acts of cowardice”, Europe remains “the second home of every free man and woman on the planet”, they say, noting with regret the widely held but mistaken belief of their generation that “the continent would come together on its own, without our labor”.

PRO-EUROPEANS “NO LONGER HAVE A CHOICE”, THEY SAY. “We must sound the alarm against the arsonists of soul and spirit that, from Paris to Rome, with stops in Barcelona, Budapest, Dresden, Vienna, or Warsaw, ARE PLAYING WITH THE FIRE OF OUR FREEDOMS.”

The signatories are: Vassilis Alexakis, Svetlana Alexievitch, Anne Applebaum, Jens Christian Grøndahl, David Grossman, Agnès Heller, Elfriede Jelinek, Ismaïl Kadaré, György Konrád, Milan Kundera, Bernard-Henri Lévy, António Lobo Antunes, Claudio Magris, Ian McEwan, Herta Müller, Lyudmila Ulitskaya, Orhan Pamuk, Rob Riemen, Salman Rushdie, Fernando Savater, Roberto Saviano, Eugenio Scalfari, Simon Schama, Peter Schneider, Abdulah Sidran, Leïla Slimani, Colm Tóibín, Mario Vargas Llosa, Adam Michnik and Adam Zagajewski.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum