Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years

Go down

Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years Empty Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:21 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/189112/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-2019-%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years

Government of Kurdistan praises the budget of 2019: It is better than the budget laws for recent years Doc-P-189112-636842067826316630

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region, the Federal Budget Law for the year 2019 contains positive changes in its articles and materials, noting that "better than the budget laws for recent years."

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" that "under the chairmanship of Nechirvan Barzani, and the presence of Qubad Talabani, deputy head of the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region, the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region meeting this morning, Sunday, 27 January 2019." 

He added that "the meeting was devoted to the assessment of the federal budget law of Iraq for fiscal year 2019, which was legislated on 23 January 2019," continued: "At the outset of the meeting, the Minister of Finance and Economy, and the Secretary of the Council of Ministers, a report on the details and articles and paragraphs of positive law, Enter into force ". 

He went on to say,

The statement pointed out that "the Council of Ministers evaluated the law positively in terms of being better than the budget laws for recent years and the existence of positive changes in the paragraphs and materials, although it does not yet amount to the level of rights and demands and benefits of the constitutional finance of the Kurdistan region The Cabinet also expressed the hope that you find Fiscal year 2019 radical solutions, within the Constitution, the financial problems between the territorial government and the federal government. 

On the other side of the meeting, the Minister of Finance and Economy presented to the Council "the expenses related to salaries, allowances and other financial privileges, and the revenue required to pay the salaries of employees for the full 2019. The Cabinet stressed that the priority of the government in the event of the necessary revenues will be the abolition of the system of savings in salaries" According to the statement.
He pointed out that "From this point of view, the Cabinet of Ministers of Finance and Economy and Planning, in liaison with the Ministry of Finance in the federal government and coordination with them to accelerate the implementation of the budget law as soon as possible and clarify the picture of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in respect of financial benefits to be disbursed to the Kurdistan region, That the law enters into force and issuing financial instructions to facilitate its implementation by the Federal Ministry of Finance. 

As for yesterday's events in the region of Chiladze, the government explained that "in addition to expressing dissatisfaction and grief and offering condolences to the citizens of the citizen who died there and wished speedy recovery of those injured in it, the Council of Ministers stressed that those who contributed to the characterization of the peaceful demonstration, Will be subject to legal accountability and that the stakeholders will investigate the matter for this purpose. "

The Council of Ministers also stressed that "the territory of the Kurdistan region should not be used as a starting point to attack neighboring countries, and provide the pretext for them to bomb the border areas to pay the citizens of the Kurdistan Region the tax of those actions in the end," according to the statement.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum