Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19

2 posters

Go down

"Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 Empty "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:04 am

KTFA

Don961 » January 24th, 2019

$ 111 billion Iraq budget in 2019

- 7 Hours Ago

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted Thursday on the budget for the year 2019, which rose by 45 percent from last year, including the re-share of the Kurdistan region, which is autonomous.

The budget amounted to 111.8 billion dollars with revenues rely mainly on oil exports at 3.9 million barrels per day, including 250 thousand barrels of fields in the Kurdistan region, the price of selling $ 56 per barrel, while the price of a barrel of oil in the market is currently $ 63. link

GodsServant » January 24th, 2019

KTFA I can't hear you Yelling......................Budget approved in Billions ........................Cue Amazing Grace

MilitiaMan » January 24th, 2019

Amazing isn't it.. lol ~MM

General » January 24th, 2019

but dollars not dinars?.......

Jay » January 24th, 2019

I would be excited if this said 111 billion DINARS. It says dollars ($). Not what we want. Not worth getting excited about. Staying grounded for the end of the 30 days. All imo only.

Once they drop three zeros, as we expect, the Trillions become Billions. How they report it is gray area. Until they go live, assume trillions, but if they muddy the water on purpose, it is for a purpose.. imo ~ MM

Daytrader » January 24th, 2019

IMO, this budget was passed in IQD, and then sometimes quoted in equivalent USD. This is the official statement Delta brought in from the Parliament site.

DELTA » January 24th, 2019

THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTES ON BUDGET LAW OF 2019..

The House of Representatives voted in its 28th session held under the chairmanship of Mr. Mohamed Halboussi, Speaker of the House of Representatives on Wednesday, 23/1/2019, in the presence of 287 deputies, the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019.

At the beginning of the session, the Board voted against the approval of the appeals submitted by Ms. Amal Al Marai Hassan Al Bayati on the health of MP Jassim Hussein Mohammad Jabara, Mr. Bassim Khazal Khashan on the health of MP Refah Khudair Jiyat and Mr. Mohamed Farman on the health of MP Siham Abbas Ali, and Ms. Shaalan Abdul Jabbar al-Karim regarding the health of the membership of MP Ali al-Sjeri.

The President of the Council called upon the ladies and gentlemen of the appeals or those affected, to resort to the Federal Court.

Mr. Ali Jassem Mohammed Khalifa was sworn in as a member of the House of Representatives, replacing Mr. Abdul Hussein Abtan, who resigned.

On another matter, the Council voted on the draft federal budget law of the Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2019.

The revenue of the federal budget for the year 2019 (one hundred and five trillion five hundred and sixty-nine billion six hundred and eighty-six million and eight hundred and seventy thousand dinars) and the calculation of revenues from the export of crude oil at a rate of $ 56 per barrel and an export rate of 38.8 million barrels per day.

The expenditure in the draft law included the allocation of one hundred and thirty-three trillion and one hundred and seven billion six hundred and sixteen million and four hundred and twelve thousand dinars, while the total deficit planned for the federal budget (twenty-seven trillion and five hundred and thirty-seven billion nine hundred and twenty-nine million and five hundred and forty-two thousand Dinar).

For his part, stressed the President of the House of Representatives on the importance of the legislation of the financial budget for the year 2019 for its role in achieving development and serve the people, and expressed thanks for the efforts made by the members of the Finance Committee through a series of intensive meetings to prepare the draft federal budget law and take the remarks of Ladies and Gentlemen MPs in addition to Coordination with the Office of the Prime Minister and various State institutions in this regard.

After that, the presidency of the Council postponed the vote on the completion of the government cab for the quorum.

President Halabousi decided not to agree to proceed with the completion of the cabinet cabin only in the presence of Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, Prime Minister to view the remaining ministers
Then decided to hold the meeting on Thursday 24/1/2019 after the end of the voting session on the budget law at two and a quarter am.

Department of Information
Iraqi Council of Representatives
24/1/2019
http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/0

Popeye7 » January 24th, 2019

IMO, having the sense of urgency to pass the budget as they did this year is very significant... All of their ducks are in order.. Some may argue about Iraq not having their cabinet positions full, thus not fully secure, but we know that PM Mahdi is going to fill in for the time being in proxy mode... So with that being said, the ducks are in order, and we are in a fantastic position right now...

Don961 » January 24th, 2019

Iraqi exchange companies hold their first conference

Wednesday 23 January 2019
Baghdad / follow-up

Iraqi banking companies organized their first conference under the auspices of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, in cooperation with the Arab Union for Arbitration and Settlement of Economic and Investment Disputes, Branch of the Republic of Iraq and the Service Establishment of Iraqi Companies, In Baghdad.

And the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank and some members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the Director General of the Banking Department in the Central Bank and the Executive Chairman of the Arab Union for Arbitration and Settlement and the President of the service institution and a large number of owners of Iraqi exchange companies.

Economic directives

Governor of the Central Bank d. Ali Alaq said: "The banking sector in Iraq is growing and growing and expanding to expand the base of different economic directives, especially that the exchange companies are an important part of the banking process through the great work carried out by these companies in the country, and is the largest companies now at the level of exchange companies in Countries of the world, "pointing to" the importance of these companies and their role and the nature of the economy in the country. "

Companies merger

The conference included a discussion and put forward views and proposals on the call of the Central Bank in his book No. 361/9/5 dated 5 October, calling for the merger of companies Altosit selling and buying foreign currencies, and support the exchange rate Iraqi dinar and financial stability and reduce the imposition of risk transfer in the best presentation Services and financial instruments, as well as the development of alternatives aimed at raising the level of exchange and responsibility for integration and its impact on the financial sector.

Economic stability

The role of the central bank, which aims to maintain stability of the exchange rate and is the goal of achieving stability in real and is the essence of monetary policy to achieve economic stability in the country, while the exchange companies play an important role in this framework and any imbalance occurs and lead to the contrary, especially as the central bank continues to develop These companies make them close to the pace of developments in the world by taking steps is a pool of expertise capable of keeping abreast of continuous updates and benefit from them, and parallel to financial institutions.

Discuss challenges

"The conference discussed with transparency all the challenges facing the work of banking companies, and in the presence of the governor. This can be described positively as the challenges and means of developing performance are discussed directly without any intermediary, which made the owners of companies interact with the program. The conference, and put forward all the views that serve the financial sector and the development of sound performance in this important sector. " link

Sheila » January 24th, 2019

What an article... the Iraqi Governor is present. Iraqi banking companies organized their first conference under the auspices of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, in cooperation with the Arab Union for Arbitration and Settlement of Economic and Investment Disputes, Branch of the Republic of Iraq and the Service Establishment of Iraqi Companies, In Baghdad.

Sheila, what is just as inspiring as to what you point out, is the exchange companies are at a level to that of the largest companies in the world. Well they would have direct access to the Forex.. So this is imo telling us they have shown us they are ready to hit the pavement running on all cylinders, hoping for at least 4 of em... lol ` imo ~MM...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_company

A non-bank foreign exchange company also known as foreign exchange broker or simply forex broker is a company that offers currency exchange and international payments to private individuals and companies. The term is typically used for currency exchange companies that offer physical delivery rather than speculative trading. i.e., there is a physical delivery of currency to a bank account.

Foreign exchange companies are normally distinct from money transfer companies or remittance companies and bureaux de change as they typically perform high-value transfers unlike their money transfer counterparts that focus on high-volume low-value transfers generally by economic migrants back to their home country or to provide cash for travelers. Transactions can be either spot transactions or forward transactions."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19 Empty Re: "Once they Drop" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/24/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:48 am

Ah, I was misled by the title of this thread. I thought it was going to be about them growing up. Silly me.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum