Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 1/21/19

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/21/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/21/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:16 am

January 21, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Today the newsletter is long as there is much new news to bring other than I have proof that the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar should have taken place over the weekend and was held up again due to NSA security reasons.

I have talked to my CBI contact and I am told that they are getting tired of this postponement and really need this currency to move ahead with the reconstruction phase. They are already a year late in their five year plan 2018-2022. The good news is there is still 10 days remaining in January and this month is the best opportunity for the CBI to do it for accounting reasons. Their fiscal accounting year coincides with the calendar new year unlike the western world that begins on Oct 1st.

More news….

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. day I have included commentary on some very important subjects. These subjects are all part of the equation as you really can’t separate politics from this reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. In fact, I will say it is all about politics. So anyone telling you differently just wants to hide behind greed and self-indulgence and not confront reality. There are many links today in my commentaries and I hope that you will use them and take the time out to understand what they are telling us. These are true and good sources of information.

I sincerely hope all my readers will take the time to try to understand these recent issues facing the world and your nation. It is everyone’s responsibility to educate yourself and participate in your government. This is part of a FREE society. You do want a FREE society don’t you? It is often so easy just to sit back and complain all the time. Let someone else do the dirty work…. I read your comments from my post. I ask now to stop complaining and do something about it. It is time and you have already waiting too long. I don’t want to hear about all the complaints as you are speaking to the choir. Get it? I already know all about these things you complain about.

I tried to hit on some of the hottest topics of the day. I always say ‘the TRUTH will set you free”. This is a very difficult time in the history of our planet, as the history books will later note for sure (unless they sensor them). With our technology we are either going to use it to destroy our way of life or we are going to use it to improve it and bring about the love, peace, abundance and prosperity we all so long awaited for (I am not talking about the RV either). Did you read my Facebook NOTE on “The Next Pending World Crisis”?

This year there is yet another globalization summit planned. What good will come out of this summit? What mad plans do they have in stored for us now? So we can see another global crisis in the wrong use of our technology. Many say much of this technology was not just discovered or invented but accidentally arrived on this planet from other intelligent sources. It has been kept from the general public. To unleash this on us could have positive effects on society but over used and abused could also make us all subservient to mechanical Artificial Intelligent Robots. Yes, they could eventually in the short-term take over the planet and we become the servants. This may not be intentional but a hazard of technology if we let it go too far. This is why God gave us morals and value. This is what makes us human.

It is really our choice but we don’t have to be bullied, lied to or deceived by some global organization under false pretexts either. We must stand firm and keep vigilant for the wolfs will always be at our door scratching to get in and take away what we have created in the American dream.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

The Presidency of the House of Representatives, on Friday, the reasons for the delay in completing the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, while setting the date of voting on the remaining vacant ministries.

A member of the Presidency of the Parliament Bashir Haddad said in a press statement, followed by (Baghdad today) that "an agreement is not yet between the conflicting parties on the completion of cabinet cab for the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi," likely "delayed voting on the remaining ministries after the holiday of the current legislative term to allow for " further negotiations.

And on the position of the Kurdish blocs of nomination Faleh Fayadh for the post of Minister of Interior, explained Haddad, that "the Kurdish blocs along the lines of the other blocs, not on one opinion on the government, and this problem is not limited to the Shiite house, but the dispute exists in both Sunni and Kurdish houses," pointing that "it is not necessary to vote all the Kurdish blocs in favor of the government of Abdul-Mahdi if it did not enjoy its "consent or did not agree with political alliances.

He pointed out that "the candidate agreed to the Ministry of Justice is Judge Dara ".Noureddine, has officially submitted his name only to parliament On December 24, the House of Representatives voted to give confidence to Shaima Al-Hayali, Minister of Education, and Noufal Baha Mousa, Minister of Migration and Displaced, so that the ministries of interior, defense and justice just remain vacant.

Likely member of the Finance Committee Representative Hoshyar Abdullah, Sunday, vote on the budget for the current year next Tuesday.

"The final accounts of the institutions and ministries of the state have not reached us yet because of the lack of a financial plan in these government institutions," Abdullah said in a statement to the Agency.

He added that "most of the budget paragraphs have been changed better, especially with regard to services."

Abdullah pointed out that "differences still dominate the scene, especially with regard to cities that need services," likely "the possibility of voting on the budget next Tuesday or the end of this week."

More news….

TRUMP VS PELOSI ON BORDER WALL

Be careful what you are hearing off the internet on this issue. As usual there are all kinds of looney tunes coming out pumping lies and deception to get you to side with a party on this issue. For instance, Senator Jon Tester, democrat from Montana, who is on the appropriations committee, is passing around a very deception video on YouTube.

He should be ashamed of himself. For instance, this video is full of half-truths, something the democrats are very good at. They don’t tell the entire story and is therefore deceiving to you. So, Tester asserts telling the public that $21 billion was appropriated in 2017 for border security, then again in 2018 another $21 billion for border security. What he does not tell you is that this is the usual annual budget for all border security throughout the entire USA to protect borders from Canada, Mexico and Russia.

He does not mention the same budget for 2019 will also carryover for yet another $21 billion for also the same border security. However, this can’t be used to build a border wall with Mexico and he knows it. This is to be used for general expenses to protect the border such as payroll of border guards, benefits, maintenance, repair, etc.. He also states that another $1.2+ billion was already in the budget of 2018 for the border wall with Mexico. He asks what was this spent on? So I will tell you.

He does not bother to tell you some of this $1.2+ billion (most of it) was already spent on prototypes of various wall designs. Now that the conceptual phase is over, the Mexican border wall project needs another 5.6 billion to build the actual walls. Get it? Pretty easy to understand…right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5EIkVF6XyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZaYHCBfVqI

But why doesn’t Tester get it? Or why doesn’t Pelosi or Schumer get it?

They know this new allocation of $5.6 billion is not just for the new wall structures it is also for checkpoints, processing, roadways, lights, sensors, etc, etc. They know but they are playing a game with your head each time they come on TV and talk about it. I am sick and tired of their half-truths and lies. You see you must has a foundation of TRUTH first to see through their constant lies and deceptions.

As Senator Tester said he is on the appropriations committee and so he should know very well all the details of how the money is allocated and spent. So why didn’t he tell you all the details then? It is because he doesn’t want to tell the entire story since if he does the American people will see the logic and the truth of the project spending and side with the Trump cause.

His video (on the link I sent) was not about the TRUTH or informing the American people. Instead he thinks you are all dumbed down already and won’t know the difference. People of Montana – wake up and get rid of this guy in the next elections. He is dead weight for the American people. You can do much better than this to represent you.

So, let’s get the TRUTH about the democrat flip-flop on immigration stance they have taken ONLY since Trump has taken office.

This video link below show clearly that presidents Clinton and Obama both wanted the law enforced on the existing immigration policies/laws. Also, later in the video it shows you Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s flip-flops on this issue but only once Trump took office. Really? Yes, really. They tend to dwell on DACA more than any other issue. Do you know why? Because DACA is not a law and its about children. Children are about compassion. They are hiding behind the children and using them for their political cause. They could not care less about these kids.

Since they can’t challenge the laws of immigration, they have nothing else to object to over Trump and make their issues. So, they use the sympathy with the kids and DACA. Get it? Notice how they had all the kids in the background behind the lecturer when Schumer and Pelosi were on camera and talked about blocking the wall funding in their last news broadcast?

This is all nothing more than a game. What about other issues like national security, drug trafficking or law enforcing existing other immigration laws? They do not even want to address these arguments when Trump brings them up. They always revert back to DACA. DACA, DACA, DACA and more DACA! Have you noticed this too? They are using the sympathy of the public towards these kids. Later I will show you it was the democrats themselves that started this entire mess with DACA. So what party is really to blame if you want to go in that direction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgXPtDR-xQ

About DACA

Please first listen to the audio presentation on DACA. Here is the link to it. Look about half way down the first page to click on the start button for the audio.

https://www.nytimes.com/…/the-daily-where-did-daca-come-fro…

Is this problem really Trump’s problem?

Cecilia Muñoz, who was President Obama’s chief domestic policy adviser and helped craft DACA, in 2014. So DACA has only been around for 4 years. It is NOT a long-standing immigration policy of any sort. Yes, I personally and so does Trump and his administration feel badly about those already in DACA program. There are solutions and for some reason this is what is really at the heart of blocking funding for the wall. So for Pelosi and Schumer they want this program to on indefinitely. They are telling everyone that Trump is blackmailing them by shutting down the govt to get the wall funding. This is nothing more than a lie again. Same old Democrat rhetoric. So, the real question is who is blackmailing who?

Is DACA part of the immigration laws?

DACA policy is not even a law and was never passed in Congress. It is all based off an executive order action by president Obama. If Obama wanted to change the immigration laws he should of at the very least, followed up this executive order by legislation. He did however when his “dream act” came up for a vote it never passed in Congress.

Is Trump so wrong in trying to cancel DACA?

So this entire DACA issue is really Obama’s mess inherited by Trump. Trump has every legal right to rescind any executive order from past administrations. He is trying to clean up this legacy mess of Obama.

Trump said-

“I do not favor punishing children, most of whom are now adults, for the actions of their parents,” President Trump says, echoing language used by other Republicans. “But we must also recognize that we are a nation of opportunity because we are a nation of laws.”

How the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, known as DACA, is being framed as a legal matter — and how the Obama administration allowed that to happen.

Who does DACA really help?

It is nothing more than a political move on Obama. Too many young people are put on risk over this program. Surely it was wrong for Obama to begin this program and so now how do you solve this issue. First you have to stop it. Then anyone already in the program perhaps let them “grandfather” through the program. This eventually will be the solution. There really is no other alternative.

Just remember this –

UN Agenda 2021/2030 plan wants massive immigration in the US. The globalist do not want any barriers and open borders.

There is also the ongoing efforts to institute the “AMERO” dollar by the UN and the IMF which is a common currency for Canada, USA and Mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3zqMl9OZSA

They have been trying to do this for years but this would mean giving up national sovereignty just as the European Union (EU) countries had to do. Look at the problems they are having with the extreme corruption.. Germany is pissed because they have to hold the EU up and share their wealth. UK, Germany and France and other countries too were pissed when they were forced to take in their “quota” of immigrants from the middle east crisis in Iraq and Syria. These immigrants were not properly vetted and this has already caused major terrorists attacks in the EU countries. Don’t you think Trump knows about all this? Does he know about the hazards of the US losing its sovereignty to a Global government (New World Order)? Of course he does and has made many statements already about his views. The globalist don’t like it and he is blocking their global efforts. So there are two many sides to this issue of DACA and I wanted everyone to know the TRUTH.

What does DACA have to do about getting our RV?

Everything! I firmly believe that there are deep state people in power who are blocking the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar and its rollout to the international currency exchanges. We hear and see the effects of these deep state personnel every day on the news. They are doing to this to block the effort by Trump to renew the economy with this funding. Part of this funding is also going to fund up to 3 trillion in infrastructure projects throughout the USA. How else will they ever fund so much money? But, this blockage can’t last for too much longer and they thought they had it this past weekend.

Eventually they will have to let this RV go. They tried to the RI this past weekend and it was once again blocked. There are still 10 days remaining in January (the best month to RI for Iraq). So let’s see what this brings. But we do know there is great pressure to get this done in order to begin the movement of funds to Iraq from donor nations for the reconstruction projects. So it is not just about the USA anymore either. Go read my Facebook NOTE on the ongoing parallels between Iraq and the USA. This is uncanny and puts shivers down my back every time I read it. Surely God’s Hand is at work here.

Here is the link:

=68.ARAikFB_S_cpy5O_ZKR9GUHRE0dCy23dVCHVF_WGPBkkJ34ipFy1v4TqAIyU7_m_Y2eGtEGoInmjCUuH7mJsxVnz_g7nwoZa_9UxevtQyZzWJ10InnwPix73MFnWfU4g_eV7AG-nGxnK2t2QbKsgCYVEP-tK_MxX9R8Dq5DlGdJhFCJhnPBJbNQkqAvZRrewKSlKz9yCV7Mptj6FXQtd-SWZjEKBVbc1KoQ8IYa2YsXzqfr6kKtXHjbtXvpSfETAx0zn6XF8ayqca2x-h1Icu4oVz_vG2SQBmltbwLgKtYbv5aAy7EAodcFlaKZrJxTveRuK7N205LucTsnp1J_bvbY&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/

More news….

ACCUSATIONS THAT TRUMP IS A GLOBALIST. IS HE?

Really now.... I don't know why anyone would conjure up such ideas that Trump is a globalist. Please watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYgY6QUulP4

In the video he is telling you his agenda as president for his administration. It is very clear to me. But let's address some of your concerns that you many may have since I know the news media is very slick in their own propaganda machine. By the way you might also want to refer to my find on who controls the news media. Yes, it is actually a new US government run Division of Communications (or more like division of propaganda). It is modeled off of the Nazi WW2 Joseph Goebbels propaganda machine in Germany. I am not kidding. Go take a look for yourself. Here is the link:

=68.ARAikFB_S_cpy5O_ZKR9GUHRE0dCy23dVCHVF_WGPBkkJ34ipFy1v4TqAIyU7_m_Y2eGtEGoInmjCUuH7mJsxVnz_g7nwoZa_9UxevtQyZzWJ10InnwPix73MFnWfU4g_eV7AG-nGxnK2t2QbKsgCYVEP-tK_MxX9R8Dq5DlGdJhFCJhnPBJbNQkqAvZRrewKSlKz9yCV7Mptj6FXQtd-SWZjEKBVbc1KoQ8IYa2YsXzqfr6kKtXHjbtXvpSfETAx0zn6XF8ayqca2x-h1Icu4oVz_vG2SQBmltbwLgKtYbv5aAy7EAodcFlaKZrJxTveRuK7N205LucTsnp1J_bvbY&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/2043346852409738/

Do you call him a globalist because you think he is saying this to appease people and make himself sound good, then later back-stab you like so many other past presidents have done?

I can hardly blame you for feeling this way. Many presidents of the past have betrayed our trust. But, if you just take the time to look at Trump’s FACTUAL record of accomplishments so far over the past 2 years you will see that he is very sincere in cleaning out the globalist and restoring good economics and financial stability back to the USA. He is also sincere in creating allies abroad and reestablishing sound foreign policy. He has already hit many of these UN Agenda 2021/2030 items. Have you noticed? But the democrats and deep state limit what he can do. They are deep rooted in all aspects of government. Unless his administration can get control over the house and senate progress may be slow.

Do you call him a globalist because he has many globalists in his administration?

How else the hell is he going to run the government if he got rid of all the people in these positions? Come’on use your common sense. You have read about the need for "technocrats" in the Iraqi government and how those crooked politicians want to set their own agenda regardless of the national agenda. It has ruined the country and has ben the cause of postponing the RV many times. So who are the technocrats then in the US government that are honest and not globalist? It is hard to find any who are faithful. But as the months and years roll on these deep-seeded globalists are finding out that in-fact Trump is serious about what he says he is going to do. So, what do they do about him? Either they must go or the president must go…

These globalist are deep-seeded New World Order opponents and are what we call "deep state" personnel. They were in their positions prior to Trump taking office. He did not assign most of these people now accused of crimes. Get it? This is part of the weeding out process (draining the swamp). Then for the ones he did appoint if they go bad on him they too are gotten rid of. Get it? There is nothing wrong with type of management style. You might do the same. Someone on his staff must be loyal to him and his goals. Is this asking too much?

So what do you do with the bad apples? Do you just fire all of them? Of course you can't fire them all. Like I said who would run the government then? They know Trump needs them to run the government. But they also know their days are numbered the longer Trump is in office. It is like a time bomb ready to explode. So every body wanted REAL change. Now you are getting it and you run chicken on Trump. What happened to supporting the guy you elected?

These globalist have had their way with many of the other past presidents over the last 28 years (both republican and democratic presidents). They have set the agenda for the country and the past presidents were forced to go along with it. Now times have changed. They are becoming more and more aware that this president means what he says. So, when Trump enters the presidency and says he is NOT going to go along with their ideology of a New World Order predicated first on globalism, he has now shaken the apple tree. Now we are seeing the fallout.

The "deep state" must make it difficult for Trump to succeed with his plans to overturn much of this globalism and New World Order ideology. But his job is not easy. The "deep state" is using the Mueller investigation as on springboard for their "witch hunts" partly to discourage any good politicians to want to work for Trump, as Trump slowly weeds out and drains the swamp of these deep state personnel. These witch hunts are also attempting to take out any existing loyal Trump supporters in his administration.

The best way I can describe what is attempting to go on in Washington is to say it is a "soft coup d'état" of the American government. This is occurring by these left-wing radicals of the deep state. It is a real coup and if you watch the news you can clearly see how they keep badgering the president over and over again. This is unprecedented. However many get convinced that this rhetoric is real and is being done because Trump is really such a bad man, a fascists and would be dictator. Really?

The news media then wants to paint a picture to the American people that the Trump administration is all nothing more than in chaos and a disaster. I assure you it is not. But how else can you get the real news and a realistic picture of what is really happening in the Whitehouse?

This is where you must just shut off the TV and stop listening to the main stream news media. There are many sources of honest information and I am trying to bring them to you. Are you listening or will you too continue on the globalist witch hunt?

I want to end the question of whether Trump is a globalist with the fact that all you need to do is look at the economy and the financial status of the USA now versus two years ago. Oh -and by the way the economy is doing do good not because Obama did such a good job and his efforts are now paying off (delayed) but because of all the hard work of the Trump administration. How dare Obama take credit for Trump’s successes!

Oh – did I mention Trump will NOT be attending the Globalization Conference at the World Economic Forum in Davos this year? He has outwardly spoken that America is first not globalization. The main topic this year at the forum is to push TPP which Japan and Vietnam are taking the lead. The US has withdrawn from the TPP. UK Theresa May is also skipping the event. The UK is on track to complete their pullout of the EU (BRETIX) by end of March of this year.

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/20…/u-s-goes-awol-at-davos-video

Klaus Schwab another New World Order and Globalist is chairman of the event. This is evident when he talks on an interview (also on the same link) when he refers to trade wars as “social justice”. Really? Since when are trade wars have anything to do with social justice? When have we heard this term ‘social justice’ used before to justify yet another UN Agenda 21 goal? George Soros funds up to 18 foundations for the sole purpose of pumping this ‘social justice’ agenda.

Will the real Klaus Schwab please stand up?

Klaus Martin Schwab is a German engineer and economist, best known as the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum. His wife, Hilde, co-founded the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship with him. He was born in 1938, in Ravensburg, Germany. His family has NAZI roots going back to the Hitler days of WW2. Go figure! As a child he was brainwashed at a very young age to respect the National Socialistic ideology. Like I keep saying this is all about an ideology. Politics only play into it because this is how they get things done.

Schwab believes in the 4th industrial revolution but what does he leave out?

http://theconversation.com/the-fourth-industrial-revolution…

Schwab is acutely aware of the intimate dynamics between technology and society. And he implies this could be a ‘bloody revolution’ with massive casualties, if businesses, governments and society more generally don’t learn to master it. In other words he is saying ‘accept it or else’. Yet unlike Schwab – economist – firmly believe that technology can drive social progress and be very beneficial too. Schwab has an unerring faith that we can build a better future through technology innovation. As long as we understand the full nature of the opportunities and challenges that face us, the future he envisions is a bright one. But who is guiding this revolution? Who is pushing this agenda on us and why? This is the key and for what sinister means and to what is their end game? The spraying of chemtrails in our skies is a perfect example of he use of this technology without our consent or full disclosure (or even a full study of its overall long-term impact). Another is the deceptive global warming hoax and its effect on land use. This is the kind of revolution Schwab is really taking about.

So Schwab’s 4th revolution could (and maybe should) ride off the rails as it is a vision as broad as it is engaging. Yet I must confess that in reading his book ‘The Fourth Revolution’, I could easily imagine even many of the innovative scientist in the world responsible for these developments he suggests, even rolling their eyes. We are all part of a global community and there are many legal, ethical and religious ramifications to what Schwab does not address nor wants to address. They are using social media, Hollywood and the news media to brainwash us to overlook these issues. This reminds me of a scientist gone mad.

Folks you can’t make this stuff up. This is real and is happening to our world.

So, these foundations, funded by the National Socialism, fund these radical protestor groups who are paid protestors. They agitate the general public on major public areas and college campuses. They press a number of these so called social justice issues that have mostly nothing to do with social justice at all but more like religious moral and values like abortion, homophobia, multi-gender toilets, racism, etc. Remember the key buzz words of the UN Agenda 2021/2030? In case you forgot they are (social justice, sustainability, redevelopment, affordable (The Affordable Healthcare plan under Obama?), sanctuary (migrant ‘sanctuary cities’ in the US is a UN Agenda 21 idea), livable (but barely inhabitable), others include:

equality = socialism

public education = government indoctrination centers

consensus = different opinions are not to be tolerated

growth management or smart growth = stack ‘em and pack ‘em housing

comprehensive planning = deprivation of property rights

(most common)

agro ecosystems

carbon footprint

citizen organizations

collective

community exchangement

community focused exposure

community planning

consensus

comprehensive planning

eco-friendly

environmental justice

equitable

food deserts

food justice

growth management

human impact

livability

livable cities

local visioning

new urbanization

permaculture

public-private partnership

quality of life

resilience

smart growth

social equity

sustainability

sustainable development

think impact

urban absorption

urban ecosystems

viability

visioning councils

vision

wildlands projects

The UN spokesperson that I talked to doesn't even seem to know that Agenda 21 is not a treaty, but is a non-binding agreement. Yes, they would luv a treaty.

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and ALL HUMAN BEINGS in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.---- Rosa Koire

https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

The United Nations and its mostly autocratic member regimes have big plans for your life, your children, your country, and your world. And those plans are not limited to the coercive “climate” agreement recently concluded in Paris in 1991. This is only a mask and a stepping off board for their real plans.

While the establishment media in the United States was hyping ISIS, football, and of course “global warming,” virtually every national government/dictatorship on the planet met at the 70th annual General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York to adopt a draconian 15-year master plan for the planet. Top globalists such as former NATO chief Javier Solana, a socialist, are celebrating the plan, which the summit unanimously “approved,” as the next “Great Leap Forward” — yes, the old campaign slogan of the Chinese Communist Party. Don’t believe me? Go read this for yourselves. Here is the link. I am not making this stuff up.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/…/22267-un-agenda-2030-a-rec…

This is why US president Trump is NOT a globalist as all of the recent presidents of the past 28 years have been. This ideology crosses party lines so don’t get fooling or caught up into this hatred for any one party. This is not about democrats versus republicans. It is about saving your national sovereignty.

So who are the culprits now in your government? First study their long-term agenda for the US and what they support. Also look at their overall ideology. Get it now?

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Twilight News

The number of members of the parliament has opened fire on the (missing) government because of its absence from the ministers of defense, interior and justice, while the Minister of Education (Shaima al-Hayali) hanging between the dismissal and chanting section.

The Iraqi parliament, which continues since the resumption of the holiday start of the year meetings, the agenda ranged in yesterday’s debate between the discussion of the paragraphs of the budget for the year 2019 and read some bills before the end of the first legislative term, without the table completely from any reference to the completion of the government cab.

Abdul Mahdi, for his part, threw the ball completely in the stadiums of the political blocs, on the lack of consensus on the candidates of other ministries, while continuing to hold a weekly press conference after the meeting of the Council of Ministers, and answers are limited to the questions of journalists, usually on foreign policy and the position of Iraq Of American sanctions on Iran, or US bases, as well as his focus on improving security conditions, lifting more concrete barriers inside the capital Baghdad, as well as his tours in the early hours of some areas, streets and markets.

While the government of Abdul Mahdi has not yet been completed, parliamentarians are moving against two of his ministers, namely Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib and Naim al-Rubaie.

Yusuf al-Kalabi, a member of the Iraqi parliament for the victory coalition led by Haider al-Abadi, announced that he had collected signatures in order to dismiss Minister of Communications Na’im Thajil al-Rubaie to include accountability and justice procedures, which means his affiliation to the banned Baath Party.

“Communications Minister Naeem al-Rubaie is trying to influence the judiciary through people who have promised him that they will bring him a decision from the discriminatory body on accountability and justice decisions,” Al-Kalabi said in a tweet on Twitter. “We will expose them strongly, and we will not fear the right to a suitable nation.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/21/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/21/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Wow! Someone's panties are all in a bunch!

omg
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 2322496710
Mountain Goat   1/21/19 3508649203

Just about every possible conspiracy theory going. Well done Mountain Stoat.  But you forgot the lizard aliens that have already replaced the current heads of state.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/21/19 Empty MTN GOAT

Post by Scotchie Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:18 pm

This guy or woman is as narcissist as coward Trump.  He/She writes novels a couple of times a week.  Claims to have a contact in the CBI.  Doubt it!!  There will be no revaluation!!  Why would someone spend so much time posting gibberish a few times a week?  And the prayer at the end of posts is absurd!!!  I am sure if Christ were alive, He/She would not have anything to do with a revalue of the Iraqi dinar.  What a bunch of crap!!!!!  That is, if Christ accurately existed??  I hear religion sells.  Okay, not a penny from me.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum