Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   1/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/17/19

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/17/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/17/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:10 am

January 18, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

It appears with the commitments of the US to Iraq reconstruction now the UK and EU are also stepping up with generous grants of money for the reconstruction project within Iraq. I guess everyone now wants a “piece of the pie”? This was great news when the US decided to finally move ahead aggressively. This news is fantastic.

In today’s news we are also seeing more pressure to stop or greatly limit the currency auctions. OH – but how can they do that without putting the dinar on a FLOAT and reinstating it back to it former glory on the global currency exchanges? Simply put they can’t and so we have news today of both of these two issues. This reinforces again that something is about to happen with the Iraqi currency. It almost has to as the pressure is building and the bubble is about to pop. January is only half over and so there is plenty of time yet to see some more actions in this direction. How far can they proceed without the reinstatement?

More news….

MORE PRESSURE TO END THE CURRENCY AUCTIONS

A source in the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a large financial waste in the sale of the dollar in the Central Bank of Iraq.

The source said that "the Finance Committee will work during the next few days to open the file auction currency in order to codify the waste in the sale of hard currency," noting that: "It is unreasonable that the bank sells more than 300 million dollars a day without it reflected on services and imports customs and taxes to maintain the exchange rate, which caused great damage to the Iraqi economy and its inputs through which are compensated state budgets. "

He said: "The Finance Committee is taking urgent measures to reduce the sale of the Central Bank of hard currency to about 100 million dollars a day instead of 300 million, through the imposition of strict control to reduce the waste of public money.

More news….

Iran is ready to sign a deal with Iraq to drop the bilateral customs tariffs to zero, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said while on a visit to Iraq on Wednesday.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran is prepared to zero tariff rates between the two countries,” Iran’s Fars news agency quoted the foreign minister as saying.

According to Zarif, Iran exports US$2 billion worth of gas and electricity to Iraq every year, despite the U.S. sanctions on Iran.

More news….

IVANKA TRUMP AS CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD BANK?

REALLY?

I don’t think so!

{Euphrates News} A White House official said Ivanka Trump would assist in the selection of Trump as an American candidate for the post of World Bank president. It was mistakenly reported previously she would be a candidate. This simply is NOT true.

On Monday, the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the issue was not publicized, dismissed a Financial Times report that Ivanka was named as a potential candidate and repeated by several other media outlets over the weekend.

Again this goes to show you just how messed up the news media really is. Did they verify the rumor before printing it? No, of course not.

More news….

So TNT Tony mentions my name on his Jan 16th conference call and said I was one of his sources for information. As I said prior, I have evidence that he comes into my Facebook page just 30 minutes prior to his call just about every M-W-F. How else would he know about the content of my Newsletter? I also notice that since he continues with this practice his calls are centered around my information I present. So go figure…

When I listen to his call much of his information is now article based since he has no real other sources of information. Oh – wasn’t this the guy who was so opposed to any articles because it was all “fake” news?

The TRUTH is he has been cut off from any government sources of information. This has been done due his persistence in scamming people of this phony GCR notion, especially this ZIM. Much of this fake news was propagated by the Obama administration. They used him and he still does not get it. The Trump administration wants nothing to do with the jerk.

My point in mentioning this today even was to say he also emphasized that I tend to be too political. Really? These days how can anyone be too political?

Don’t you even know that there is war going on? Sure, it may not be a war of bombs and explosives but a war of spirituality and ideology. A war between good and evil.

We have come to a crossroad. Do we want to remain a FREE nation or do we want a nation of SLAVERY within this New World Order. This form of government is run by a centralized UN one world government?

This new government concept is not about national sovereignty or abiding by a nations national US Constitution. There will only be one constitution and that will be the UN government’s constitution forced on all nations.

Just look at the mess in Europe they already created with their European Union (EU) bullshit. Need I go any further in looking at the corruption this has caused in Greece, Italy and now the UK. This is the cause of the global financial crisis. Get it?

Many still truly believe in their hears that this bullshit, now going in Washington, will soon pass and things will settle down eventually. Then back to normal. Back to normal? Is this what we really want?

Look what “normal” has brought you over the last 28 years of globalism. So Tony just does not get it. He is like many Americans who think they can just stick their heads in the sand and ignore the political scandals and lies taking place. Yes, this war on spirituality and ideology is heating up more and more every day. It is being fought one battle at a time.

We especially see the recent battle as it becomes more evident now than ever between the Pelosi and the Trump. It is literally a struggle for our nation. Who will win the battles but most importantly who will win the overall war?

I suggest this guy Tony go watch many of my video presentations on my Facebook page. I am not making this stuff up. I do not take any pleasure in bringing this stuff. I make absolutely no money off this or even take donations. I say this because this Iraqi dinar reinstatement is one of the battles. Tony and others must see it too but can’t face it. One faction of the government (the deep state) does not want us to have all this money. Ye they continue to allow the Iraqi dinar as with these other currencies to come into the US through customs. Yes, they can stop this madness at any time but chose not to.

So you can’t come on these calls and not talk about this too. It is all part of the game. Get it? He himself started the “We Are The People” campaign not me. So now does he have the guts to continue it? No, they cut off his balls while he was in prison as he got just a taste of what they can do to you if you appose them. Of course, they will use some other legal crime to frame you, but they certainly got him neutered.

I suggest everyone to out to my Facebook notes and read the parallels between Iraq and the USA. It is almost scary the comparisons. If you can’t see some spiritual hand working here, I don’t know what to tell you except maybe you better go find a quite place, sit and think about it all very carefully. Of course, this TNT Tony guy is not a spiritual person anyhow so go figure. For him the RV is all just about greed anyhow and getting what he wants $$$$. For many of us this greed will be our downfall. We already see this as it become very apparent in the lust for money with the ZIM scam.

Here is the link:

=68.ARDZQnGPkGj6k58WGj3lDpvyavlR8LHlHByePu_VlNEUzWsbDddWppDl_HjE1EjpUnsPLaU9nqH4rV6i6Snr5khVuU0mp6MAhY76MLNUpmdUD_Y79TgHbD8qaQ0_lTsr_BwSfAks1wGf7EfDCeSA1ZQpsvW3TrOvRwwVQE2BKUI4I7DoqU0OWwY7M_GfA6Fd0QYD7_DYPDzi-hdk_DvM53OCmPV3IGu9MYtWbC88G8q9UeMGB_GGuTYWDHvMDPfBkUsCFt52WHkGClzDKbSrBSdN8clfYkvTWEqUeHliC_RAkzALHxxY6pWNTnmrri5Q-N5Y-XoKSPaB8gLE55JwDUg&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ MAY BE FORCED TO FLOAT THE DINAR

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Abdullah al-Kharbit said in a statement to (Tigris) that Iraq can borrow more money because of the size of its budget like countries like Qatar, which paid huge debts because of loans during the establishment of gas projects until the citizen became one of the country's largest debt before to become one of the richest rich after the end of the gas project and pointed out that Iraq is a military state because of the volume of spending on the security and military side where the budget focused on 2019 on defense and the interior and the crowd and neglected vital sectors and services of interest to the citizen AND POINTED OUT THAT IRAQ BLEEDS MONEY GO AND DO NOT RETURN TO BORROWING. Oil, he said, except for gold, everything from import to value and Iraq in front of difficult options as it is a case of dumping of Iranian and Turkish goods, making it unable to produce anything.

He pointed out THAT IRAQ MAY BE FORCED TO FLOAT THE DINAR AND DISPENSE WITH TWO-THIRDS OF THE STATE EMPLOYEES OR LARGE BORROWING TO ESTABLISH PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THE COUNTRY'S SITUATION, adding that the state should support investment to encourage investors through facilities and ensure the success of his project and considered that Iraq 'funny' in the subject of investment, to the investor calling for benefiting from the experiences of Malaysia and the successful countries in the construction of investments and bringing in sophisticated international companies assess their industrial projects and production laboratories from inside Iraq.

THE FAILURE TO PASS THE DRAFT BUDGET FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 IS HAMPERING THE LAUNCHING OF FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS

Baghdad .. Consider the alliance, "Asron," Thursday, that the failure to pass the draft budget for the fiscal year 2019 is hampering the implementation of the program the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

Coalition spokesman Qahtan al-Jubouri said that "ANY DELAY IN THE ADOPTION OF THE BUDGET MEANS DELAY IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS, ESPECIALLY INVESTMENT, AS WELL AS THE COMPLETION OF PROJECTS FALTERING THAT NEED TO LAUNCH FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS REQUIRED and this means that the government can not implement its government program voted by the House of Representatives before Neil Government trust ".

He called Jubouri, according to the statement, all parliamentary blocs to "give priority to the national interest on the financial budget and not subject to political auctions," noting that "lack of good budget will harm the people of limited income."

"The continuation of such methods at the level of the budget is not consistent at all with the amount of promises made by the political forces before the elections, putting them all without exception in front of the Iraqi street, which may not wait long."

A MEETING OF THE THREE PRESIDENCIES TOOK PLACE TO TALK ABOUT COMPLETING THE GOVERNMENT AND PASSING THE BUDGET

Baghdad: Al Furat News) A meeting of the three presidencies took place at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Wednesday, which included President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi.

The meeting, according to a presidential statement received by the agency

Euphrates News} copy of it, “views on political and security issues and the convergence of visions and understandings between political parties, and the need to keep the street away from tensions and crises between political parties and the adoption of the language of dialogue and avoid escalation media.

THREE PRESIDENCIES AGREED ON WEDNESDAY TO SPEED UP THE APPROVAL OF THE GENERAL BUDGET

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The three presidencies agreed on Wednesday to speed up the approval of the general budget and the required amendments, as well as follow up the file of vacant ministries to complete the formation of the ministerial cabin, and the commitment to the constitutional entitlements for the next stage.

The Presidency of the Republic in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "a meeting of the three presidencies at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, today, included President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi," noting that "the two exchanged views on the matter Political and security issues and the convergence of visions and understandings between the political parties, and the need to keep the street away from tensions and crises between the political parties and adopt the language of dialogue and avoid escalation of media.

The presidency added that "it was agreed between the three presidencies to accelerate the ADOPTION OF THE GENERAL BUDGET IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMENDMENTS REQUIRED to strengthen the work of state institutions in providing the necessary services to citizens, and stressing the importance of efforts and strengthen joint action for the success of the government program through the support of the Prime Minister in his duties, and FOLLOW-UP THE FILE OF VACANT MINISTRIES TO COMPLETE THE FORMATION OF THE CABINET cabin, stressing commitment to the constitutional entitlements for the next stage.

"The meeting reviewed the results of the visit of the Jordanian monarch and high-level delegations from several countries to Iraq, stressing the pivotal role of Iraq in establishing peace and stability in the region, as well as the openness policy adopted in its relations with sisterly and friendly countries based on respect for National sovereignty and mutual interests, as well as the latest developments and developments on the Arab and regional arenas. "

UK READY TO STEP UP AND ASSIST IRAQ IN RECONSTRUCTION

The British ambassador to Iraq, John Wilkes, announced his country’s development strategy to help Iraq achieve economic reform.

“The Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi received in the office of the ministry on Wednesday, the British ambassador in Iraq, John Wilkes, and the delegation accompanying him. During the meeting, they discussed joint relations and means of developing them to serve Interests of the two countries “.

He added that “the Minister of Planning explained during the meeting the magnitude of the challenges faced by the government executive agencies, especially in the areas of economy and investment, while POINTING TO THE NEED TO SUPPORT THE EFFORTS OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT IN THE RECONSTRUCTION AND ACHIEVE STABILITY IN THE LIBERATED AREAS.”

The statement added that “Dulaimi MADE A PRESENTATION ON IRAQ’S VISION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE YEAR 2030, and the difficulties facing the achievement of its objectives, while Dulaimi valued the great support the United Kingdom gave Iraq during the battles of liberation, and its efforts to achieve stability and the return of displaced people.”

For his part, praised the British ambassador, according to the statement, “Iraq’s vision for sustainable development for 2030, declaring his country’s development strategy to help the Iraqi government to achieve economic reform, stressing not to spare any effort to serve Iraq.”

EU TO DONATE 400 BILLION EUROS TO IRAQ FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE LIBERATED AREAS

Economy News Baghdad

Confirmed the European Union ‘s ambassador to Iraq, Ramon Blicua, that the Union had an important role in the Kuwait conference donated 400 billion euros for the reconstruction of the liberated areas, pointing to the existence of two agreements will be signing between Iraq and the Union.

In an interview with the Iraqi Economic and Political Center, Blikwa said in an interview with the Iraqi Economic Center that THE FINANCIAL GRANTS GRANTED BY THE UNION TO IRAQ GO TO IMPORTANT PROJECTS, which are often in the context of reconstruction.

He added that the European Union has signed several agreements related to the management of public finances, noting that “the last agreement signed with Iraq was in December and two agreements will be signed in the near future, the first will focus on the reconstruction of Mosul and the second to find employment opportunities for residents of the plain Nineveh”.

He added that “IRAQ DOES NOT OWE TO THE EUROPEAN UNION ANY AMOUNT AND THE UNION IS KEEN THAT THE GRANT TO IRAQ BE A GRANT SO AS NOT TO OVERLOAD THE ECONOMY DOES NOT AFFECT,” noting that “companies operating in Iraq, in the fields of oil, gas, energy and trade, belonging to European countries and not to the European Union and the latter works with Iraq within the framework of the agreement of cooperation and partnership. ”

The ambassador of the European Union that “the obstacles facing the work of companies are the same facing the work of the private sector in Iraq or any foreign company wants to work because the economic policy is a central policy of THE PRIVATE SECTOR FACES MANY DIFFICULTIES AS WELL AS CORRUPTION AND MISMANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND PUBLIC RESOURCES, and yet we see a significant improvement and there is a desire for reform, especially in the new government. ”

With regard to the EU’s position on the recovery of those accused of corruption in Iraq, Blakwa stressed the existence of cooperation by the Union in this matter, but must be preceded by “an international request submitted by the Iraqi government,” noting that the EU’s 2019 plan puts in priority ” TO DEVELOP THE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE EUROPEAN UNION AND STRENGTHEN THIS COOPERATION, especially in areas already worked on, such as reforming the security situation, providing services, supporting governance and managing public finances. ”

“Financial and monetary reform needs several things, including the existence of an effective financial market. This is based on two aspects: the first is public financial management and the second is to create clear rules, rules and laws for the private sector and foreign companies. There are many things that are not clear in the laws of these companies, “The government is working to join the New York Treaty, which works in this context,” he said.

PM: EVERY CORRUPTION WILL BE TARGETED

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, during his chairmanship of the second meeting of the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption at its new headquarters in the Iraqi Supreme Criminal Court, on Wednesday, THAT ALL CORRUPTION WILL BE TARGETED.

Abdul Mahdi said in a statement received ” The efforts of the Office of Financial Supervision issued its latest report, which showed significant differences in the disbursement of pensions, which confirms the positive role of regulatory institutions and the need to support, “stressing that” every corruption will be targeted. “He added Abdul Mahdi,” The role of the Council is the coordination process Level “THE AIM OF THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE SUPREME COUNCIL FOR COMBATING CORRUPTION is to enable it to take deterrent measures and to provide financial, security and legislative support to the anti-corruption process and accelerate it,” he said.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/17/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/17/19

Post by sea ray 1one big problem Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 pm

one big problem with your info. iraq wants everyone to help them with all kinds of aid but when will iraq start helping themselves?examples budget   fill gov posts stop there cash cow auctuons and most of all do things to help your people instead of being under iraian influence

sea ray 1one big problem

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum