Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role

Go down

The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role Empty The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:25 pm

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/138206.html

[size=30]The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role[/size]

17/01/2019 

The Minister of Labor is discussing with the United Nations Population Fund the cooperation in the rehabilitation of the state's role Thumbnail.php?file=photo___________________________________415095594

Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Dr. Bassem Abdul-Zaman discussed with the United Nations Population Fund the possibility of cooperating in the rehabilitation of the state's role and the preparation of its own designs. The minister said during his meeting with a delegation on Thursday that the ministry has added several tasks to the ministry, including the establishment of some role for certain groups such as displaced people. He said that the ministry has conducted a real assessment of some of the displaced persons' homes, including Dar al-Adhamiya, For accommodation and need rehabilitation.
The minister said in a press statement that the ministry had closed down the displaced people in Adhamiya and Karrada after sending a special committee to evaluate the two homes and transferred the beneficiaries to the security house until the rehabilitation of the two neighbors. He expressed his hope to cooperate with the organization to prepare designs for rehabilitation of the two homes. And supporting the ministry in setting up these roles alongside another house to shelter victims of human trafficking.
He pointed out that there is another important issue related to the role of the State of orphans and elderly people, which has been disassociated with the ministry and transferred to the provinces, as the Ministry has the responsibility to formulate policies and make an assessment of that role, calling on the organization to cooperate with the Ministry in this aspect, Training of researchers working in these roles and how to deal with this segment. For his part, the representative of the United Nations Fund in Iraq, Dr. Olorimi Sognro readiness to cooperate with the Ministry and support in all areas and to hold other meetings to discuss important topics serving the segments benefiting from the services of the ministry.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum