Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey

Go down

Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey Empty Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:01 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15102

Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey

01/17/2019

Iraq supplies new oil pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey 12423

Economy

The Ministry of Oil said that it is working seriously to accelerate the implementation of projects to extend the pipelines of crude from Kirkuk to Ceyhan, Rumaila towards Aqaba and link the northern transport networks to the south to acquire the flexibility of transport and export, while expressed willingness to amend the law of the National Oil Company in the event of being returned to the government.
The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil, Engineer Thamer Ghadhban said in an interview with the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "Economy News", that his ministry has prepared a plan to diversify export outlets of crude, as working seriously and on a daily basis to prepare plans and programs on the export of oil from fields Rumaila towards the port of Aqaba, and accelerate the establishment of alternative pipeline for the export of oil towards the Turkish port of Ceyhan, starting from Kirkuk, in addition to linking the internal network of the north to the south.
He added that the establishment of these projects will allow Iraq the ability to maneuver and flexibility in the transfer and export of oil for strategic and economic reasons, and in the event of an emergency or stop or shrink in a certain port, revealing the existence of other outlets to ensure the stability of the export system and the rates of crude production and associated gas.
He pointed out that his ministry is currently waiting for the decision of the federal court on the law of the Federal National Oil Company, and that the House of Representatives saw his withdrawal and referred to the government to be based on the opinion of the federal government and in particular the Ministry of Oil and expressed his ministry's willingness to work on it and reformulate it or amend it in a new format, The establishment or formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company, as it will be a technical institution specialized in operation and away from politics and quotas and with the current companies that have branches or owned by them as provided by law.
He pointed out that his ministry should set out to formulate policies and plans, develop strategies and work to legislate the laws regulating its activity, oil and gas investments and dealing with wealth (hydrocarbons) , In addition to the representation of the country with international organizations and the introduction of specifications and modern technology and development of staff and work to be Iraq is limited to hydrocarbon products and diversification of sources of income.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum