Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security

Go down

Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security Empty Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:18 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/3451/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%85%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%8A

[size=36][rtl]Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security[/rtl][/size]

Monday 14 January 2019

Al-Kaabi: We will proceed with the adoption of laws that safeguard community security Alsabaah-3554

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

During his meeting with representatives of Human Rights Watch, First Vice-President Hassan al-Kaabi said on Monday that parliament will pass laws that safeguard community security, 
A statement by the Information Department of the parliament, received by the «morning», that al-Kaabi, when he received the Director of the Office of the Organization (Human Rights Watch) of the United Nations in Iraq Balqis Wali and the memory of Sersen, «The existence of laws governing the security of all names are important for each community, "It is urgent today that there are laws to achieve community security, and the organization of the work of the various means of communication that cause abuse of large and complex problems may even be unable to the security services to resolve with attention to the nature of Iraqi tribal society.
Al-Kaabi added that «there is a trend towards the legislation of laws most compatible with the rights of Iraqi citizens, especially in terms of community security, as well as that there are laws returned to the government to reconsider and according to the new vision, as most of them written by previous governments and does not reflect the will of the street or The sectoral body was written according to the vision of the government, which tended to centralize, or believed that some laws should include police measures to maintain 
Security".
He explained that the current situation has changed and the democratic system needs laws that support this system. Citizens' observations and introduction, to ensure complacency 
Laws ». 
He pointed out that "among the most important laws concerning human rights, such as the law of the right to information, freedom of expression law and the law of informatics crimes, whose legislation was agreed to its importance in enshrining the principles of the Iraqi constitution and the freedoms of citizens.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum