Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Go down

OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Empty OCT 4 - BULLDOG75 -THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Post by lexie Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Oct.4,2011

BULLDOG75 THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Bulldog75] STATEMENT: THE BASKETS MAY BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL; ORIGINALLY WE WE PROJECTED TO BE TWO BASKETS. NOW THE INTEL/THEORY HAS SHIFTED TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLY 5.

[Bulldog75] WE WILL ADVISE. THESE ARE RUMORS TILL PROVEN FACT. TY.

[Bulldog75] MANY DIFFERENT BASKETS COME ALL COME IN SEQUENCE WITHIN ONE DAY, IMHO.

[Bulldog75] I AM FAMILIAR WITH PASTOR LINDSEY WILLIAMS: I URGE EACH OF YOU TO VIEW THIS LINK. ONE WILL FURTHER UNDERSTAND THIS PRESSING SITUATION AND INFORMATION. [MotorCityGuy] Here is link to Pastor Lindsey Williams "Secret Agenda 2012" https://youtu.be/7PEazKgHADo

[broncosfan] Bulldog75 any news on todays meeting over there?

[Bulldog75] broncosfan : YES, AND OKIE WILL BRING THAT TO US. WE WILL WAIT HIS ANNOUNCEMENTS. TY!

[LadyBug47] Bulldog75 hey my friend

[Bulldog75] LadyBug47 Rangerrick DrRod ; ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

[dinomatic] Bulldog75 Question for you. When Lindsey says all paper will be worthless by the end of 2012, does that include the dinar? Whats your opinion?

[Bulldog75] dinomatic : THERE ARE DIFFERING PHILOSOHIES ON 'FIAT/PAPER MONEY'. WE WILL ADDRESS THAT VERY SHORTLY. IMHO, I WOULD CERTAINLY SUGGEST HAVING SOME 20% GOLD/SILVER COINS IN MY PORTFOLIO.

[sos] Bulldog75 If Maliki is out and Allowi is now in will we need to wait the 3 weeks for someone new for the 3rd power.

[Bulldog75] sos : WE ARE AWAITING INTEL ON THAT; WE WILL DEFER TO OKIE ON THAT SUBJECT; TY.

[7Angels] Bulldog75 Hopefully, it will be great news!

[Bulldog75] 7Angels : HEY ; WE ARE OPTIMISTIC. WE WILL MANIFEST THE BEST POSSIBLE NEWS ON EARTH. WE KNOW AND PRAY IT.

[Bulldog75] blackdog southaroilgroup santafe BlueBird engineer sos engineer blessedone tookie gillsdinar roseredtyler 7Angels MotorCityGuy dinarup AZMike z1world feda shasta7 BNICE : HI EVERYONE.

[Beefjerky] Bulldog75 Are all the currencies being held up until the dinar is complete? (all or nothing )

[Bulldog75] Beefjerky : SO FAR YES, TO PREVENT THE DOUBLE DIP.

[z1world] BREAKING NEWS Political blocs’ leaders meeting ended 04/10/2011 21:22:00

[Bulldog75] 7Angels : WE ARE BLESSED TO BE HERE; GETTING BETTER BY THE HOUR/DAY.

[BNICE] Bulldog75 Hello...hope your day is going well.
[7Angels] Bulldog75 Hey, is that train pulling up to the station or just coming round the bend???

[Bulldog75] greyhawk 7Angels z1world gillsdinar Beefjerky : WE ARE STILL ON TARGET FOR THIS WEEK; POT HOLES AND MAN COVERS ARE REPAIRED.

[Bulldog75] ON THE ROAD AGAIN.

[Bulldog75] LINDSEY WILLIAMS HAS GREAT ARTICLES; CAPTURE AND READ THOSE PLS.

[footforward] Bulldog75 love his stuff

[mac] Bulldog75 God speed the RV

[dotiej] Bulldog75 Pls. post the site again. thanks
[madobend] wantagh there is not enough money available to the ECB to bail out all the banks that are in trouble
[fox365] Bulldog75 I listened to the Lindsey Williams link that you recommended. What does that mean to you?
[ladyj47] shalombob I asked a similar ques. but got no answer

[Bulldog75] mac musiccitylady ; NO DEAD ENDS ON THIS PAVEMENT: BLUE SKIES LOOKIN AT ME, NOTHING BUT BLUE SKIES, THAT WHAT I SEE; NEVER SAW THE SUN SHININ SO BRIGHT; ALL THRU THE DAY AND ALL THRU THE NIGHT;

[Bulldog75] WILLIE NELSON!

[OK rocks!] Bulldog75 Bulldog75 BREAKING NEWS Talabani to hold press conference later tonight. “Talabani will announce the meeting’s results and the reasons for postpone making decisions concerning important political issues.”

[Bulldog75] OK rocks! : LINK PLS IF POSSIBLE. TY.

[ladyj47] Bulldog75 You almost got that song right. LOL

[Bulldog75] ladyj47 ; I KNOW ITS RIGHT CAUSE I SING IT.

[dinarup] Bulldog75 I say smoke

[huckneworleans] Bulldog75 im listening to him right now its pretty scary to think were we are headed and what our children and grandchildren are going to indure

[Bulldog75] dinarup OK rocks! huckneworleans dinarup z1world ladyj47 readytorv ; WE WILL AWAIT SUMMARY RECAP ON THIS; OKIE WILL ADVISE US ON HIS TAKE AND UPDATE.

[butch1] Bulldog75 close

[Bulldog75] butch1 ; YOU HEARD ME SINGIN? WHAT EARS U HAVE.
[Bulldog75] LOL

[footforward] OK rocks! i hope so. not sure i could take any bad news today
[NewLegacy] Bulldog75 The thing about Lindsay Williams... he is only repeating the plans of MAN.... the plans of GOD always trump the best-laid plans of man. Ask yourself why the elite keep "changing their timetable?" Because God is ultimately orchestrating events..

[Bulldog75] dinarup footforward ladyj47 butch1 ; WE AWAIT CLARITY ON IRAQ MEETING; WILL NOT JUMP GUN ON THIS ONE. WE WAIT SHORTLY. TY!

[NewLegacy] for the Kingdom

[butch1] Bulldog75 except when my wife talks

[Bulldog75] NewLegacy : ;TY butch1 ; SMART MAN U ARE. LOL.

[sabana] NewLagacy I am so happy to hear you say that. When I watched his videos I wanted to say to Lindsay..."pray tell where is God in all that you report"

[NewLegacy] Bulldog75 CASE IN POINT... the IQD RV (for the common folk) was not a part of their plan. All of the sudden, the Kingdom has new legs, no?

[Bulldog75] NewLegacy z1world ; THEIR LANGUAGE IS DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE; BODY LANGUAGE AND TONE DIFFICULT; ONE WORD CAN MEAN MANY THINGS. SO WE WANT A DECISIVE CLEAR UNDERSTANDING BEFORE WE INTERPRET. TY.

[roseredtyler] Bulldog75 Do you think, after seeing what was said US troops on the posted site, that the US will yank our troops out, post haste?

[Bulldog75] roseredtyler ; THATS A HOLD; MANY SITUATIONS DEPEND ON TROOP MOVEMENT. MY SON SERVED FOR TWO FUN YEARS IN THE ZUNI TRIANGLE.

[readytorv] Bulldog75 thank your son for us! brave young man...well done

[Bulldog75] MY DAD HAS 'A PURPLE HEART'
[Bulldog75] FROM WWII

[DrRod] Bulldog75 My Dad, landed on Omaha Beach during WWII and then was General Eisenhower's personal Chef while at SHAPE headquarters.
[snowman] My Dad from WWII and Korean!!!

[hotwheels] Bulldog75 , my father Korean War

[blessing] Bulldog75 WOW that is something.. You come from great stock there.. GOD BLESS them all and you.

[Go_USA] Bulldog75 My husband's father received one posthumously after being shot down over Cambodia in VN War.

[fatdaddy] father in law viet nam

[gator4ever] DrROD thank you for your service SIR and your Dad also bulldog

[heavenonearth] My dad has purple heart and bronze medal WWII

[Eagle Has Landed] Bulldog75 My father received a Purple Heart as well as many, many decorations and commendations for his service during WWII - 101st Airborne - Screaming Eagle. Yes, I am VERY proud of my father.

[Beefjerky] My dad Pearl Harbor and guadelcanal, 2 brothers Vietnam
[BlueBird] My Father: Navy-WWII & Army Korea !! Gone but not forgotton:

[bcrt] My Grandpa received the purple heart from WWI

[Angel7] Grandfather WW1, Father and step father and father-in-law ww2 ex husband Vietnam... AND lots of friends

[Bulldog75] BlueBird sos denise anderson CLINTONYA huhawkins denise anderson walkingsmall Eagle Has Landed butch1

Angel7 ladyj47 Beefjerky blessing blessing hotwheels Arkansasdinarian Go_USA fatdaddy TimC lexie SeaUSoon gator4ever walkingsmall linbee heavenonearth mawbell heavenonearth EZMoney kauaihn markrich0726 butch1 : GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL OF OUR SERVICEMEN PRESENT AND PAST WHO HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY. WE HONOR AND SALUTE THEM NOW. AMEN . THANK YOU DEAR GOD AND JESUS. AMEN.

[Bulldog75] A GRAND SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!

[amily55] My Dad has a Purple Heart from WWII, and it is possible he is in this chat, watching this scroll by! Smile
[DrRod] Bulldog75 amen!

[sailman] Father (WW2), Uncle (tail gunner - survived 9 crashes), Uncle (named after him) killed WW2.

[Bulldog75] sailman amily55 : SALUTE!!!

[hotwheels] Bulldog75, Thank you Kind Sir and cheers to your father as well., My best friend served three tours in VN and received three purple hearts

[amily55] My Dad has a Purple Heart from WWII, and it is possible he is in this chat, watching this scroll by! Smile

[BlueBird] Sven My Dad's pictures and his casket flag are on my hearth.....

[Bulldog75] amily55 hotwheels sailman BlueBird DrRod : GRAND SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Bulldog75] OKIE: SUPER GRAND SALUTE DEAR SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Bulldog75] MY FATHER (PURPLE HEART) AND SON (ZUNI TRIANGLE, ARMY) : SALUTE.

[jsgrant] My grandfather has 1 or 2 purple hearts and 3 flying crosses. He would never talk about his WWII days. I really wish we had learned what he had done. I think the flying crosses mean he was shot down and survived 3 times. He was a radio guy up in planes

[ruthie23] My Dad was in the S.A.S. and blown up in Afghanistan. He was awarded the highest medal of all the Victoria Cross. God Save the Queen.

[Bulldog75] ruthie23 : HIGHLY DECORATED AND HONORED ; THANK YOU DEAR MAM: GRAND SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!

[Eagle Has Landed] Bulldog75 God bless your father and son as well. Job well done.

[Bulldog75] Eagle Has Landed ; TY

[Bulldog75] MAY WE ALL GIVE YOUR PERSONAL SALUTE TO THESE BRAVE ARMY, AIR FORCE, MARINE, AND NAVY VETERANS WITH HONORS. AMEN. SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Tagalong] Bulldog75, my father is a WWII vet but with a strange twist. He was suppose to go to Japan but his platoon received a "bad batch" of shots. It gave them a liver disease. He almost died from it but our church prayed and he was healed. They gave him a

[GrannieAnnie] Bulldog75 My Dad was in the Marines during WWII

[Bulldog75] Tagalong Tagalong GrannieAnnie : SALUTE!!!

[TimC] Bulldog75 Have you ever heard og the Merrils Marauders?

[Bulldog75] TimC ; YES; PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US:

[Diamondsr4ever] A salute to all the Vets with Purple Hearts, and medals of any kind. A Salute to all vets no matter what era they served. A salute to all Vets, for their dedication to USA and may God bless them and for those that have passed,

[Bulldog75] Diamondsr4ever : AMEN. SALUTE!

[foggy01] Salute to all
[Diamondsr4ever] May their souls rest in peace. From a Vietnam Era Vet. God bless America

[TimC] Bulldog75 My uncle was one of them. He just died last year. One of only a hand full that came back alive.
[Go_USA] Bulldog75 Yes!! Amen and amen! God bless all of our servicemen!

[Bulldog75] ADMINS/MODS : lexie IS CAPTURING THIS; MAYBE WE CAN START A THREAD ON VETS AND SERVICEMEN/WOMEN? THANK YOU.

[Bulldog75] BLB; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND YOUR RECOGNITION OF OUR HONORED SERVICEMEN/WOMEN IN OUR NAVY, ARMY, AIR FORCE & MARINES. AND ANY OTHER BRANCHES /SPECIAL GROUPS ATTACHED THERE TO IN ALL WARS AND ACTS OF DEDICATED SERVICE. AMEN.

[MarineGunner] Bulldog75 - TY -Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
[bella] Bulldog75 my dad WWII purple heart

[Bulldog75] STATEMENT: THE BASKETS MAY BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL; ORIGINALLY WE WE INTELLED TO BE TWO. NOW THE INTEL/THEORY HAS SHIFTED TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLY 5.

[Bulldog75] WE WILL ADVISE. THESE ARE RUMORS TILL PROVEN FACT. TY.

[Josey Wales] THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN..................I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

[Bulldog75] MANY DIFFERENT BASKETS COME ALL COME IN SEQUENCE WITHIN ONE DAY, IMHO.

[Josey Wales] TY BULLDOG

[Bulldog75] Josey Wales : YRVW! BLESSINGS.

[Beefjerky] Josey Wales Thanks JW, never get tired of that.

[DeeJJ] Bulldog75 much gratutude and appreciation from Canada for all you've done and continue to do and give for everyone!!!!
[Josey Wales] DeeJJ

[broncosfan] Bulldog75 all 5 w/i 1 day or 1day between each??? ty sir

[Bulldog75] broncosfan : IMHO, 5 BASKETS COULD COME THRU IN ONE DAY; THE IMF GOAL IS TO PREVENT DOUBLE DIPPING. THIS COULD EVEN COME OVER A LONG WEEKEND. SEVERAL SCENARIOS COULD DEVELOP. WE WILL JUST LET IT HAPPEN RATHER THAN TRY TO PREDICT THE EVENT DETAILS. TY!

[roseredtyler] Bulldog75 thanks for staying around and being our cheer leader, keeping roar down to rumble

[Bulldog75] I MUST LEAVE FOR NOW; YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH THIS MAGNIFICENT STAFF. GOD'S BLESSING TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. THE TRAIN IS COMIN'.

[Bulldog75] THIS WEEK LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

[flattop1] Bulldog75 thanks GOD BLESS
[blessedinohio] Rangerrick Wow is right! Hope he's correct!
[msmiss43] Bulldog75 Thank you so much for such a caring heart and your encouragement. Bless you.
[logos12] Bulldog75 lol lol lol lol lol
[wahoo3] Bulldog75 Thank you so much for your time
[msmiss43] Bulldog75 Thank you so much for such a caring heart and your encouragement. Bless you.
[logos12] Bulldog75 lol lol lol lol lol
[charps84] Thanks, b75
[caramina] Bulldog75 thanks Bulldog, be blessed!
[aceman] i hope the chain gang has been working on the tracks we do not want anymore derailments
[bobbydinaro] Bulldog. We are all grateful for your time and engegy. God bless.
[LadyBug47] Bulldog75 lets all hope, my friend
[7Angels] Bulldog75 Thank You and appreciate you very much!

[Bulldog75] charps84 DeeJJ Josey Wales dinarup DEnergy broncosfan jonnywg roseredtyler BlueBird Digs musiccitylady broncosfan flattop1 blessedinohio debneureka msmiss43 logos12 caramina aceman bobbydinaro LadyBug47 7Angels Angel7 LNG denise anderson kbb9546 wahoo3 ladyj47 LNG BlueBird : THANKS AGAIN. YOU ARE OUR LEADERS TOO . BLESSINGS!!!

[LadyBug47] Bulldog75 thx and amen
[allred] !!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Jesus for this day , I will rejoice and serve you Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[bama] one little, two little, three little baskets, ...... 4 little, 5 little, 6 little baskets ......
[huckneworleans] Bulldog75 bye for now and God Bless
[BlueBird] ladyj47 My Great Grandpa came from Danzig Germany and now gone after the WWII
[charps84] Thanks, bulldog75. See you later tonight hopefully.
[LNG] Bulldog75 Thank you for all you do

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum