Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019

Go down

Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 Empty Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15065

Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019

14/01/2019

Al-Kaabi announces the inclusion of a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019 12357

Economy News _ Baghdad

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi, on Monday, included a paragraph supporting the national product by the budget of 2019, calling for the opening of new outlets for direct sales and support competitiveness and stimulate small entrepreneurs. 
"The latter called for the inclusion of a paragraph within the Financial Budget Act of 2019 on the protection of the national product, and the reopening of central markets and support of national products," the press office said in a statement. 
Al-Kaabi stressed that "all ministries and government institutions must contract with public sector companies in the event of availability of the required product, rehabilitation and opening of central markets throughout Iraq, provided that all local products are available at limited and competitive prices."
He stressed that "the House of Representatives and its national responsibility in the adoption of a set of resolutions and recommendations supportive of the protection of the national product, as well as the role of parliamentary committees in the control and accountability of government institutions that ignore legislative and governmental decisions." 
Al-Kaabi called on the Council of Ministers to activate the "Consumer Protection Law and protect the local product and tighten the controls on border ports to limit foreign imports." He pointed out the great role that different media can play in promoting the efficiency and quality of local products and encouraging their acquisition. On the international quality certificate "ISO". 
"The need to open new outlets for direct sales and support competitiveness and stimulate small entrepreneurs."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum