Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra

Go down

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra Empty The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:19 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/12/382040/

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra

12/01/2019

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra %D8%AD%D9%82%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435

BAGHDAD - The 
United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights in Iraq on Saturday called on the government to take effective measures to address the suffering of citizens in the province of Basra. 
"The Iraqi government is required to take realistic measures and not a patchwork to address the suffering of citizens in the province of Basra," the UNHCR said in a statement received. 
The head of the government, in his capacity as chairman of the council, called on Iraq's Supreme Committee for Water to "respond to the demands of the protesting citizens and the protesters in Basra and intensify the work of the Ministry of Water Resources and the Ministry of Health and Environment to eliminate the phenomenon of water salinity and pollution.
And warned of the "consequences of the continuation of the executive government agencies represented by the Ministries of Water Resources, Health, Environment, Housing, Construction and Municipalities in the districts of the province of inaction and delay and deliberate delays in the completion of service projects to ensure the delivery of drinking water to citizens of Basra province and eliminate the crisis of water pollution as it is a flagrant violation of the International Covenant on Rights Economic, social and cultural rights "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra Empty The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights expresses concern about the "violent" protests north of Basra

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:15 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/257800/%D9%85%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%82%D9%84%D9%82%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%86/ar

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights expresses concern about the "violent" protests north of Basra

Sunday, January 13,

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights calls on the government to take concrete measures to address the suffering of Basra NB-257800-636829908429461494

Basra 

The High Commission for Human Rights in Basra, on Sunday, the concern of the occurrence of "violent" protests north of the province, and called on the local government to contain the demonstrators and seriously consider their demands, and not to use violence against them. 

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the Office is following with concern developments in the protest movement in the district of the city north of Basra, and the occurrence of injuries and arrests," adding that "the Office calls on the local government, , To listen to the demands of the demonstrators, to apply the principles of human rights, and not to use live bullets against them. "

The Office called within the central government to "look at the situation of Basra seriously, and provide job opportunities for the unemployed, and review the file contracts of oil companies in terms of making precedence in the operation of the people of the province," adding that "the Office warns of the repercussions of repeated promises not in force, Real processors. " 

The district of Ezzedine Salim (Hawair) within the district of Medina a few hours ago witnessed protests to demand jobs in the oil sector, and security forces dispersed the protesters, while reports were reported of injuries. 

The province of Basra has seen during the past few months of protest demonstrations almost weekly to demand the provision of job opportunities and improve services and reforms and accountability of corrupt, and most of those events took place near the Office of the province, and some included burning tires and car parts of the streets.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum