Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The role of investments and privatization in achieving development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The role of investments and privatization in achieving development

Go down

The role of investments and privatization in achieving development Empty The role of investments and privatization in achieving development

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:09 am

https://mop.gov.iq/static/uploads/1/pdf/15053788315bd09c2815ace46ff1e5c679d61944ed--%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%A9%20%D9%81%D9%8A%20%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9.pdf

• [url=https://mop.gov.iq/static/uploads/1/pdf/15053788315bd09c2815ace46ff1e5c679d61944ed--%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA %D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%A9 %D9%81%D9%8A %D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9.pdf]The role of investments and privatization in achieving development[/url]

Name of research / title of study: - The role of investments and privatization in achieving development (Experiences
Selected)
Researcher name: Basima Mohammed Sadiq Alshibi
A brief description of the researcher: - Academic achievement / 1 - Bachelor of statistics, 2 - Diploma
High-economy government policies in Korea.
Job Title / Head of Senior Researchers
Position / Director of the Department of Employment Policy - Department of Human Development.
The researcher contributed in the preparation of many researches and studies with (35) research also contributed in
Preparing background papers for poverty alleviation strategies and actively participating in the preparation of a strategy
Education and higher education in Iraq, as well as contributed to the development of the axis of human development (employment
And Unemployment) within the National Development Plan 2010-2014 .. and contributed in the preparation of the paper type
Social - Manpower paper within the Commission for Human Development, Population, Labor Force and Private
(B) (National Development Plan 2014-2017).
Year of Search:
Department of the researcher: - Department of Human Development.
Abstract: The study included an analysis of the reality of privatization and investment in Iraq and factors
With reference to the experiences of some Eastern countries (Malaysia and China) in the field of methods
The application of investment and privatization in the form that contributed to economic growth and progress in these two
The two countries with the development of the proposed recommendations in the areas of privatization and investment, and the following is a summary
Concentrating on the study's findings:
The basic idea of ​​study U: The changes in the economies of countries led to changes in
Concepts and trends, and what happened to East Asian countries with the spread of foreign investment and application
Privatization has contributed significantly to the development and progress in various fields.
Some developing countries, including Iraq, lack the possibility that the private sector will play a prominent role in
Achieving economic growth with the dominance of the public sector for economic affairs and limited opportunities
Investment to achieve economic growth parallel to the growth achieved by the oil output, so this study
To analyze the reality of the Iraqi economy and the role of the private sector in achieving development and work to strengthen the role
Investment and private sector in developing the performance of the Iraqi economy to achieve development through study
Experiences of some East Asian countries.
U U Study contents: The study included four chapters.
- The first chapter came from the theoretical aspect of the study through the recognition of concepts and trends
Privatization and investment through four investigations (privatization concept and types
Methods of privatization in developing countries, investment - concept and types
Methods, then foreign investment at the global level).
- - The second chapter of this study dealt with the analysis of development trends of the Iraqi economy
In the public and private sectors through four investigations ... the first topic dealt with
Economic and political changes and their impact on development The reality of economic growth has been analyzed
Of gross domestic product (GDP) over the past three decades. While the second section came to show
The limitations of the private sector in the growth of the Iraqi economy. The third subject was dedicated
To analyze the contributions of the public and private sectors in the development process, which showed the dominance of the sector
Year to contribute to growth during the study period, where the analysis was on a level
And the level of economic activities. The fourth topic has been addressed to

Investment in Iraq and its role in achieving economic growth through a study of reality
Investing in Iraq during the last decades is the most difficult of the economy
Iraqi to enter the country's investments, and also addressed this chapter in one of his conversations to
Definition of Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 and its working mechanisms and benefits
Guarantees and exemptions that contribute to attracting investments.
- Chapter III was devoted to the experiences of some countries in the field of investment and privatization,
The first experience (Malaysia's experience in privatization and attracting foreign investment) is through
Economic Reform In the early 1980s, Malaysia committed itself to reducing the role of the public sector
Economy by privatizing projects and services that the public sector can
The study pointed to the objectives and areas of privatization with a master plan for this
Purpose, Malaysia has taken many measures and means as institutions for development
Which has played an active role in the success and development of this country, with the taking
Many regulatory actions attract investment while addressing the reasons for success
Malaysian Experience. The second is China's investment experience
Privatization) by addressing economic transformation policies from the planning economy
To the market economy and the shrinking of the direct role of the state in the production and construction adopted by China
This area then address the detailed policies pursued by China to make the investment successful
The foreigner in this country has opened doors for various foreign companies to invest in
Contributed to the tremendous development in different regions of China.
- Chapter Four dealt with the first two articles that included the conclusions of the study and it
Then the recommendations and proposals required in the field of privatization and in the field of investment:
1. The study reached 16 conclusions.
2. Several recommendations and proposals were reached:
First: Recommendations in the field of privatization
Second: Procedural recommendations in the field of privatization
Third: Recommendations in the field of investment
Fourth: Proposals in the field of investment program requirements

Evaluation of research / study: - Good
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down