Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An international summit next month on Middle East security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An international summit next month on Middle East security

Go down

An international summit next month on Middle East security Empty An international summit next month on Middle East security

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=43&storyid=184801

[ltr]An international summit next month on Middle East security[/ltr]

2019/1/11

An international summit next month on Middle East security Story_img_5c388366b82d5

[ltr]The United States is planning to hold an international summit on the Middle East, especially on Iran next month in Poland, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said.[/ltr]

[ltr]In an interview with Fox News on Friday, Pompeo said the international meeting would be held on February 13 and 14 in Poland and "will focus on stability in the Middle East and the issues of peace, freedom and security in this region and will also address the issue of ensuring that Iran does not have Any destabilizing effect "[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

An international summit next month on Middle East security Empty Will start in January next .. Iran goal of "Arab NATO"

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 pm

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/middle-east/469455

Will start in January next .. Iran goal of "Arab NATO"

Will be held in accordance with a security, economic and political agreement of 9 countries

[size=12]29/09/2018

An international summit next month on Middle East security 635c62fc440074740a6b115ac5aeab7e_L

The Arab world is looking forward to the formation of a military alliance called "Arab NATO" along the lines of the international alliance known as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), which is expected to launch during a summit hosted by the United States of America in January.
Deputy Secretary of State for Arab Gulf Affairs, Tim Linderking, revealed the new features of the new Arab alliance and its long-term goals, indicating that it will include the GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain) Qatar and Oman), as well as the United States of America, Egypt and Jordan.
The official said that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will host a meeting of the GCC + 2 on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly to prepare for the upcoming January summit.
"The idea of ​​the alliance stems from the Riyadh Summit of 2017, where it was agreed with the United States and the Gulf Cooperation Council to meet annually, and in addition there was strong interest from both sides in the formation of the Middle East strategic alliance."
He revealed that "the alliance will be based on a security, economic and political agreement linking the GCC countries, the United States, Egypt and Jordan."
The concept of the Middle East Strategic Alliance was "to build a strong shield against threats in the Gulf, especially Iran, cyber attacks, infrastructure attacks and coordination of conflict management efforts from Syria to Yemen as part of its agenda," Landring said.
He considered that increased coordination of efforts leads to enhancing the effectiveness of stability, noting that Iran is the "first threat" to the list of the coalition.
 He criticized Iran's role in Yemen and said: "Iran is getting away with actual killings. They are helping and inciting the Huthis to attack Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which is unacceptable to the United States. These are key allies, and their territorial integrity is the cornerstone of our policy. In the Gulf for decades. "
"It is our duty to raise the cost to Iran, and part of our own strategy is to confront the Iranians who are moving in the theater of operations," he said. This is impunity. "
Asked whether the countermeasures would include increasing the US naval presence near the Bab al-Mandab Strait and intercepting arms shipments, the US official said: "This is what we will see soon, and we will add to that to see what Iranians are already doing."
Lenderking denied the claim that the United States was shrinking its defense commitment following a report in the Wall Street Journal that it was withdrawing missile defense systems from Kuwait, Bahrain and Jordan to counter threats from China and Russia in other regions. "It is not a retreat in commitment but a transfer of resources."
The US official expressed the hope that "the GCC countries will consider the priority of US relations before entering into problematic agreements with other countries," praising at the same time the improvement of Saudi-Iraqi relations, and the recent announcement that Germany and Saudi Arabia have restored their diplomatic relations in full , And considered it "wonderful".

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum