Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Go down

"What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 Empty "What Comes Next" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:49 am

KTFA

JJonesmx » January 10th, 2018

US Trying to get More out of Relationship with Iraq

11th January 2019

America is trying to get more out of its relationship with Iraq

US President Donald Trump thinks America is being ripped off. “We have spent $7trn—trillion with a T—$7trn in the Middle East,” he told a crowd last year, exaggerating slightly. “You know what we have for it? Nothing. Nothing.”

To right this perceived wrong, Mr Trump has long favoured seizing Iraq’s oil. But after he hinted at the idea with the Iraqi prime minister (who demurred), his aides admonished him. “We can’t do this and you shouldn’t talk about it,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser at the time, according to reports. Still, Mr Trump may be getting what he wants from Iraq in other ways.

When America reimposed sanctions on Iran last year it gave some countries extra time to stop buying Iranian oil before they would lose access to the American market. Most were given 90-day exemptions. In November Iraq, which shares a long border with Iran, was given half that time to cut off electricity and gas imports.

As it negotiated for extensions, American companies made a push for Iraqi contracts. In December, Rick Perry, the energy secretary, led America’s largest trade delegation to Iraq in over a decade. “It was a quid pro quo,” says an oilman. “You give us priority and we’ll give you an exemption.”

Read the full article here (subscription needed).
http://www.iraq-businessnews.c.....with-iraq/

MilitiaMan » January 10th, 2018

So if we look back to our notes. We all can see that we have been told that in November (above) that Iraq was given a 90 day extension in regard to Trumps sanctions on Iran.

Notice that Rick Perry was then under way with a delegation to Iraq with over 50 top USA companies in a push for contracts. I'll bet they were inked before that, as the big boyz go prepared..

Now think about this. On Mondays CC we were told that contracts were paid.. See below and above on "quid pro quo" . The were contracts paid on Dec 30/31 real close per our friends firm (WalkingStick).

Well they must have had a good reason to be in Iraq in November! And to get paid in DEC?

Well even if the companies were not part of the paid contractors in IQD on the 30th is just goes to show, that paying a contract is remuneration.. Yep, payment for services.. So that puts them back in November.

Now think about the historic information we have heard about the 10 days in regard to showing per KW era RV..

Well Dec 30, aside from the holiday on the 1st of Jan gets us to a time frame of 01/11/2019. Interesting in that is a Friday.. A mosque day. Banks are closed. Makes one think about timing..

Lets not forget IMO (International Maritime Organization), has nothing but contracts and are in the news today, betting new numbers to do business.. TRADE!!! So lets see what comes next.. imo! ~ MM

Quote Frank26: "On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros electronically. What I’m about to share with you is public knowledge. Why doesn’t the Internet know? You.. have the ability and privilege to receive our study from Walkingstick. Because Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq. On the 30th of Dec. 2018, WS firm received 240 contracts from the GOI. They started internally. 24 of them, have already been PAID. They were paid in IQD. The term of acceptance: 30 day contracts. Of the 240, 24 already paid in IQD. That’s exactly what Iraq has to do. I want you to know that these 240 contracts and the 24, they were paid at a rate of 1:1."~ Frank26

"Those contracts will start on January 13, 2019. Details on other firms is unknown to us. Believe they are similar and paid in IQD at 1:1. ~ Frank26

quid pro quo /ˌkwid ˌprō ˈkwō/ noun

a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
"the pardon was a quid pro quo for their help in releasing hostages"
synonyms:exchange,trade,tradeoff, swap, switch, barter, substitute, substitution, reciprocity, reciprocation, return, payment, remuneration, amends, compensation, indemnity, recompense, restitution, reparation, satisfaction;

rarerequital "a congressman's support for the president on a particular issue may not represent a straightforward quid pro quo"

Popeye7 » January 10th, 2018

This weekend could prove to be very interesting IMHO... Contracts starting on the 13th of Jan, Secretary of State Pompeo visiting the Middle East this week, and all of the great news we heard from Frank on Monday's CC...

James49 » January 10th, 2018

In what currency was the contracts paid

Rommy » January 10th, 2018

Hi J49 - Here maybe MCC will help you ---Monday Conference Call

Samson » January 10th, 2018

JORDAN IN RACE AGAINST TIME TO RE-PENETRATE IRAQI MARKET AS REGIONAL COMPETITORS SCRAMBLE FOR FOOTHOLDS LINK

MilitiaMan » January 10th, 2018

Thanks Samson!!!

This is a long article be sure, but, clearly Jordan wants a hand in the cookie jar.. Contracts!! Many are in progress and underway..They are waiting on promises from 2018.. Well, it sure seems they took time to tell us the pros and cons.. They mean business.. A good thing.. (IMO) lol imo ~ MM

https://www.globalnegotiator.com/international-trade/dictionary/export-contract/

https://www.giz.de/expertise/html/3270.html

2Cents » January 10th, 2018

And who did Pompeo meet with First???? Then Massoud, followed by Nechervan, followed by Mahdi!!!! Uh Oh.......I forgot Saleh after Nechervan

Don961 » January 10th, 2018

Friday, 11 January 2019 01:00 p

Halabousi recommends hosting the central bank governor and supporting the private sector

During his presiding over part of the meeting of the Finance Committee, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi recommended hosting the central bank in the committee, setting a solution for the government positions that are managed by the agency, supporting the private sector and increasing the non-oil revenues in the budget.

A statement issued by the Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, "The Finance Committee continued its meetings today to discuss the draft law of the budget of 2019, headed by MP Ahmed al-Saffar, head of age," noting that "the discussions covered the issue of external borrowing and the revenues of ministries in the budget."

He added that "Halbusi presided over part of the meeting, where he stressed the importance of the budget for the Iraqi people and make adjustments to them in the interest of his service and provide him," revealing "the desire of the Government in cooperation with the House of Representatives and the Finance Committee on the subject of budget and resolving differences between the two sides in some articles In law".

The statement added that "Halabousi recommended hosting the central bank in the committee and put a solution for government positions that are administered by proxy and support the private sector and increase non-oil revenues in the budget," pointing out that "the meeting touched on the subject of allocations Peshmerga and the Kurdistan region." link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum