Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget

Go down

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget Empty Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:26 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/08/380796/

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget

08/01/2019

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%869-696x435

Information / special ... 

The Finance Committee decided on Tuesday, hosting most of the officials of ministries and bodies and presidencies to discuss their budgets a series of meetings before the budget to vote, indicating that the price of oil is still fixed at $ 56 a barrel. 
"The Finance Committee held a meeting today to discuss the budget and the proposed amendments to it," said member of the Committee Siham al-Aqili. 
She added that "the Committee decided to host the majority of officials of the ministries of state and bodies and presidencies to discuss budgets by two ministries at each meeting," noting that "today's meeting hosted the Minister of Culture to discuss the allocations and budget of the ministry and make the required adjustments." 
"Future meetings will witness the hosting of officials of the Ministries of Interior, Defense, Electricity, Oil, Trade and Transport, the Information and Communications Commission, the presidency of the Republic and ministers."
"The price of a barrel of oil in the budget of 2019 is still fixed at $ 56 and 12% share of the region," noting that the Committee is still considering the proposals submitted by members and blocks amendments made by them. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget Empty Parliamentary economic reveal the most prominent amendments to the budget expected

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/08/380687/

Parliamentary economic reveal the most prominent amendments to the budget expected

08/01/2019

Parliamentary finance announces the hosting of most of the officials of the ministries before the adoption of the budget %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The parliamentary committee on investment and economy, on Tuesday, the most prominent amendments to the budget law, noting that the draft budget law will be presented to the parliament during today's session.
"The House of Representatives may discuss the details of the draft budget law in today's session of the amendments made to it," MP Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement.
"The weighted changes in the budget law will be a significant budget cut due to global oil prices as well as reducing the deficit and lowering the oil price estimates in the law," she said.
The MP for the construction alliance Charter Hamidi revealed in a previous statement to the / information /, talks within the parliamentary finance committee to reduce the price of oil estimated budget by 25%. Ending / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum