Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities

2 posters

Go down

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities Empty Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:13 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/257239/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA/ar

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities

Monday 7 January

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities NB-257239-636824770427469334

The 
Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi on Monday stressed the importance of international support for Iraq in the file of investment and reconstruction of cities destroyed by terrorism, pointing out that the next phase requires the concerted efforts of all countries. 

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi received today British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes, and discussed during the meeting bilateral relations between Iraq and Britain and means of strengthening them to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples," Al Halbusi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

The office quoted Halboussi as stressing "the importance of international support for Iraq in the file of investment and reconstruction of cities that suffer from lack of services as well as those affected by terrorism, and work diligently to ensure the return of displaced families to them," adding, "We look forward to a broad contribution by friendly countries, In the files of reconstruction and investment and contribute to the strengthening of security and stability in the country. " 

Halabousi pointed out that "the next phase requires the concerted efforts of all countries to stand with Iraq, which fought a war with terrorism, as well as the importance of creating all the conditions and requirements that ensure the realization of the aspirations of the Iraqi people to live a decent and safe." 

For his part, the British ambassador confirmed his country's support for Iraq and its people and all fields.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities Empty Halabousi and British Ambassador discuss reconstruction and investment in affected cities

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:53 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=180881

Halabousi and British Ambassador discuss reconstruction and investment in affected cities

07-01-2019

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi discussed Monday with British Ambassador to Iraq John Wilkes, the investment files and reconstruction of war-affected cities on a sympathetic organization. 
"The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Al Halbusi, received the British Ambassador to Iraq, John Wilicks, during which they discussed the bilateral relations between Iraq and Britain and means of enhancing them to serve the interests of the two peoples," the House of Representatives Information Office said in a statement. 
According to the statement, Halbusi stressed the "importance of international support for Iraq in the file of investment and reconstruction of cities that suffer from lack of services as well as affected by terrorism, and work diligently to ensure the return of displaced families to them." 
He said Halabosi, "We look forward to a broad contribution by friendly countries, including Britain In the files of reconstruction and investment and contribute to the strengthening of security and stability in the country. "
The British ambassador, according to the statement, "the support of his government to Iraq and its people and all areas."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities Empty Re: Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities

Post by Jimplants Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm

I am of the opinion that when the UN releases iraqto Article 8 and they restore a true rate to their currency we will see all the help they need. I just am puzzled as to why that has not happened, or maybe it has and they are just hiding the announcement until they are ready. You would think with all of this positive news and the fact that the UN seems satisfied with the current government they would do this.

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities Empty Re: Halabousi stresses the importance of international support for Iraq with the file of investment and reconstruction of cities

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm

OK with you Jim !! in my opinion we should have had a change at the beginning of the month, and we had a beautiful window that was at that time, and I mention it I'm not a guru, only a news reader, but my questioning at a some logic of mine !! The budget is not over yet to be voted, they have a consensus between them to settle this within 3 weeks, so by the end of January, and we see they are looking to settle to finish the government, and the budget for January, so I think it will be done by the beginning of February, and let's not forget that it will be retroactive on the rate change !! and I mention it I can be wrong about what I think, many of you know better the finance, and especially better than me, and as I repeat myself, I am the news of the day only, and I share them with you you just follow the budget, and hope that it is settled soon, we all look forward to change for our portfolio, but let's not forget that this is for me the first real year of democracy in Iraq, or by forming a neutral government that thinks of the people, and we see that the UN works a lot on it !! Good evening to all !!

Claud
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 am

Yes you are right it so far these people have stretched the rule book

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum