Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes

Go down

the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes Empty the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/24955787-201d-46ee-a954-3cdb8d62c4a5

[size=32]the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes[/size]

the Iraqi parliament is angry with the Internet and reveals thefts of hundreds of millions of dollars in stakes 5a68952395a5976f218b45b9

"The method of granting licenses to Internet service providers, which was adopted by the Ministry of Communications and the Communications Commission, is subject to a lot of ambiguity," said First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi on Friday. The licenses have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars over many years. , Which resulted in the deterioration of service to citizens, although the participation fees in Iraq is the highest among the countries of the world.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement today, that "the method of contracting followed by the relevant authorities occurred at different times, and the recognition of the same authorities, Iraq does not have the devices allow him to know the size of the incoming capacities contracted by the international companies processed, and the size of the consumer, Possible, exploiting the corruption of those responsible, and all this reflected negatively on the nature of service received by the local consumer, although the participation fees is the highest in the world.

He pointed out that "the relevant parliamentary committees follow the case in all its details and that he will resort to summoning officials of the concerned authorities to find out the reasons for not taking any action to prevent such violations during the previous years, and then will take the necessary measures to stop such violations, with the possibility of taking a decision to stop all contracts And to resort to the application of the licensing system, as happened with mobile phone companies to ensure stable returns to the state treasury.

The Ministry of Communications confirmed on Friday "the continuing smuggling of Internet capacity, noting that there are specialized companies and media outlets behind the smuggling.

The issue of smuggling Internet capacity has been revealed for months after the discovery of companies smuggled through optical cables from the province of Kirkuk, to be sold secretly to companies equipped in most of the provinces of Iraq, causing the deterioration of Internet service in the country.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum