Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations

Go down

Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations Empty Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:07 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=27454

[size=36]Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations[/size]

Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations 1731122018_1527003_532728056823142_280655076_n

Private - Mawazin News 

Baghdad witnessed, this evening, mass celebrations on the occasion of the New Year's Day. 
"Thousands of Iraqis took part in the Baghdad areas celebrating the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019." 
"The areas of Mansour, Karrada and Zayouna were the most intense in terms of celebrations," he said, noting that "revelers use pyrotechnics very much during the celebrations." 
He noted that "the security forces are widely deployed to secure celebrations."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations Empty Abadi congratulates the New Year: The last four years have been a real success story proud of the Iraqis

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=27423

[size=36]Abadi congratulates the New Year: The last four years have been a real success story proud of the Iraqis[/size]

31/12/2018

Baghdad celebrates New Year's Eve celebrations 1431122018_13

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

congratulated the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi, Monday, the people of Iraq on the occasion of the New Year AD 2019, while stressing that the past four years was a real success story proud of the Iraqis. 
"I congratulate and congratulate the people of Iraq on the occasion of the new year 2019 and hope that it will be a year of joys and miracles and achieve the aspirations of citizens to rebuild and provide services and employment opportunities and maintain security and stability," Abadi said in a congratulatory message.
"The year 2018 was the year of establishing the pillars of the state after achieving the great victory over gangs calling for the end of 2017 and the peaceful exchange of power has been achieved where we still hope that the current government will maintain the achievements in the field of land liberation and security stability and restore the prestige of our forces The development of the economy, the rejection of sectarianism, the unification of the country and progress in the areas of reconstruction, provision of services and employment opportunities, and the completion of the return of displaced people and other demands of our people. " 
He added that the experience of Iraq during the past four years was indeed a real success story proud of the Iraqis and praised by the world and should continue these successes in all areas away from the start of the troubled and hope to be the year of "completion of the completion"
He concluded by "renewing congratulations to all Iraqis and promising them that we will support them in their demands and what they meditate and hope and wish them a year of good and peace and love and harmony on all Iraqis."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum