Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution

Go down

Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution Empty Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/135537.html

[size=30]Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution[/size]

Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution Thumbnail.php?file=WhatsApp_Image_2018_12_31_at_2.37.43_PM_214851969

Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Bashir Haddad on Monday at a seminar organized by the Center for Studies, which was under the title (the future of relations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region in the light of changes) to Dr. Mohammed Hammondi, and attended by a number of parliamentarians, intellectuals and politicians at the headquarters of the Union of Kurdish parliamentarians in Erbil. The Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives during a speech at the seminar on the need to work to implement the paragraphs of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution and secure financial dues to the Kurdistan region and all Iraqi provinces, taking into account the proportion of the disadvantaged and the need for reconstruction and services in the budget, and stressed the need to abide by the Constitution in resolving all problems Between the federal government and the Kurdistan region.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution Empty Deputy Speaker stresses "in the light of changes" the application of Article 140

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:24 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a237be33-f286-4aa9-aceb-76adba499265

[size=32]Deputy Speaker stresses "in the light of changes" the application of Article 140[/size]

Bashir Haddad emphasizes the implementation of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution Basher%20hadad

The Vice-President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Bashir Haddad participated in a seminar organized by the Center for Studies, which was under the title (the future of relations between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region in the light of changes) to Mohamed Hammondi, and attended by a number of parliamentarians, intellectuals and politicians at the headquarters of the Union of Kurdistan Parliamentarians in Erbil .

The Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives during a speech at the symposium on the need to work to implement the paragraphs of Article 140 in the Iraqi Constitution and secure financial dues for the Kurdistan Region and all Iraqi provinces, taking into account the proportion of the disadvantaged and the need for reconstruction and services in the budget.

He stressed the need to abide by the Constitution in resolving all problems between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region.
[size]

Keywords: 

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum