Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters

Go down

Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters Empty Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:24 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14924

Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters

31/12/2018

Oil: Production of dry gas increased to 950 cubic meters 3684

Economy News Baghdad

The Oil Ministry announced on Monday, high dry gas production to 950 Mqmq in the month of December 2018 while confirming that it seeks to invest all of the associated oil fields , gas and stop burning gas to low levels. 

Said Oil Minister Thamer Ghadban in a statement seen by "Economy News", "two South gas and Basra and authorities Chock in Basra Oil Company and oil company Dhi Qar managed to achieve a remarkable increase in the optimal investment of the associated gas from the southern fields, access production exceeded 950 million standard cubic feet per day in December 2018. "

For his part, said in the South Gas Hayan Abdul Ghani, the company said that "the South Gas Company was able to achieve a significant increase in production rates by adding more than 100 Mqmq million standard cubic feet per day on production, which led to the lifting of energy processing feeder quantities of gas to Basra Gas Company plants To more than 950 million standard cubic feet per day. "

He said Abdul Ghani said, "the company's plan aims to reach Investment 1000 Mqmq million standard cubic feet per day during the first quarter of 2019," noting that "this increase and investment optimization of gas associated with oil operations were a number of southern fields, including gas treatment plant Ben Omar field and gas treatment plant in the field of Majnoon and the field of Nasiriyah in the province of Dhi Qar.

For his part, said spokesman Assem Jihad that "the increase in the quantities of dry gas invested will be employed to power plants, which contributes to reduce financial expenditures after the phasing out of the import of alternative fuel to operate these stations."

Jihad revealed that "the plans of the ministry aims to invest gas associated with all oil fields and stop the burning of gas to low levels during the next few years, especially in the provinces of Basra and Maysan and Dhi Qar through the conclusion of a number of important contracts with international companies Alrsina, which will add new energy Achieve the objectives of the Ministry to cover the local need, as well as exploration projects and development of free gas fields in areas of Iraq, especially in the Western region and Diyala and Basra.

According to preliminary estimates of the Ministry of Oil that Iraq has a reserve estimated at 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, as about 70% of Iraqi gas is a gas associated with the extraction of oil to be treated, and Iraq ranks 11th among the countries of the world rich in natural gas after Russia, Iran and Qatar Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, America, Nigeria, Venezuela and Algeria.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum